Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Blood Moons - It Has Begun

I'm not going to recap the Blood Moons and their relevance to Israel, as it's far too much info to cover, and I believe most who read the posts on this site are already informed on the topic. With that said...

It has begun. The rockets being fired into Israel, and now, as of today, Israel being drawn into a "boots on the ground" invasion of the Gaza strip? It was bound to happen. As far as I know, as of yesterday, no Israelis have been killed, despite the HUNDREDS of rockets fired at Israel. How is that possible?!?! Simple. God's protection. But that's not to say, some will eventually die. The first of four Blood Moons -- I think it's only going to get worse and more intense.

Anyway, all of this to say... does anyone doubt that the first of four Blood Moons and the recent escalation in violence in Israel are related?

It's only going to get worse... in my opinion.., and dare I say, many others.

Re: Blood Moons - It Has Begun

Agree Brady,

Something significant always happens to Israel around a tetrad of the four blood moons on God's feast days throughout history.

I feel it will be the rapture of the church and then Israel will go to war, or it could be the other way around only God himself knows. All I know is I want to be ready for our Rapture Flight To Heaven out of here and be a witness so that many others will escape what is coming upon the earth.

Maranatha,

Julie

Anyway, all of this to say... does anyone doubt that the first of four Blood Moons and the recent escalation in violence in Israel are related?

It's only going to get worse... in my opinion.., and dare I say, many others

Absolutely agree, Brady. No doubt in my mind. None of this is a coincidence.

Brady,

Good to see you joining in, and making your voice heard too.

I do agree with you, and your following typed words.

"Anyway, all of this to say... does anyone doubt that the first of four Blood Moons and the recent escalation in violence in Israel are related?

It's only going to get worse... in my opinion.., and dare I say, many others."

There is no doubt in my mind that the four Blood Moons and recent escalation in violence in Israel is related. Jesus said there would be signs in the Sun & the moon, stars etc., Nation would be against nation, wars, and rumors of wars, etc. Before Jesus returns to Earth to set up His kingdom in Jerusalem, things are going to get so terrible, so difficult, here on Earth, like it has never been before. Scripture tells us of the horrific battle awaiting at Armageddon, and scripture also tells us that God has not appointed us to wrath, therefore, we will be caught up with the Lord, beforehand, and be spared. Many will die, but Israel and many other nations will be saved when
Jesus returns in His Second Coming to planet Earth. He will deliver His people, when they see Jesus, coming to fight and save them, they will mourn,
and beat their breast, that our Messiah Jesus is their Messiah, who has come to saved them and their nation.

This is why we must pray for Israel and it's people.
This is why we must pray for the lost, and get the gospel to the world,
that Jesus is the Savior, the Messiah, the one and only one that can save
mankind from total destruction. The only one who can save their soul
and is the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world.

Lord we pray for your chosen people, Israel, we know, that they will be saved, through our Messiah and theirs, Jesus your beloved Son, who die for
all sinners.

We know that Jesus precious blood cleanses us and washes away all of our sins
and makes them as pure and white as freshly driven snow.

We thank you Father for sending your Son to die for this sinful world, and Jesus willing paid the price in full for our sins. We accept Jesus' loving sacrifice, dying in our place for our sins on the cross. We thank you Father, for raising Jesus from the dead, and His ascension into Heaven. We thank you Father for filling Jesus' request to send the Holy Spirit to stay and comfort us, teach us your ways,and to change us in a twinkle of an eye at the Lord's Coming at the Rapture. We thank you Father, as we await your call to send your beloved Son Jesus; "Go and get my Children" and as we await Jesus call for us, to "Come Up Here", in the clouds.

In the meantime give us your peace dear God, that surpasses all understanding in these perilous days we are living in, and in times ahead. We Pray you send the Prince of Peace, the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords, Jesus our beloved
bridegroom, to take His waiting Bride, home at long last at the Rapture.
Keep our Brothers & Sisters in Christ safe under your wing, until that day
and hour, is fulfilled of our soon departure. Amen!

God Bless you Brady, trust the Lord, He will keep us, until His coming at the Rapture.

Maranatha,

Valerie

No one that I have heard teach on the blood moon tetrad has actually come right out and said that it could be a sign of the onset of the tribulation but I think that is exactly what it means. This war that has now started in Israel could easily be the fuse that sets off a larger war. It could be the Psalm 83 war that Bill Salus wrote about or the Ezekiel 38 war or both. I have always felt that the Ez. 38 war would happen either right before or right at the beginning of the tribulation because it says that Israel will gather and burn the weapons of Gog-Magog for 7 years.

In any case this is a MAJOR sign in the skies.

Paul Begley - Signs Since The first Blood Moon

Fair use for information and discussion purposes

Bump to the top - Blood moon news again, see 21 Events in regards to the Blood Moons.

21 Things About to Happen With Blood Moons

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1322612&cmd=show