Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hello, Everyone!

I'm so sorry that I haven't posted in such a long time. When I read that Valerie was thinking of shutting down the website for awhile because there wasn't enough posters, my heart sank. So I wanted to come back to show my support to this website because it blesses a lot of people, even ones who haven't signed up or post.

Anyway, I'm sure you guys remember me from RITAN, and I just wanted to pop in and say hello to everyone.

Re: Hello, Everyone!

Hello Lisaleenie,

Good to see you here and Scott too.
God bless.

Thanks for the welcome, Heidi! Yes, it's good to see Scott here, too.

Glad to meet a new sister in Christ here. Welcome.

Great to have you back, Lisaleenie!

Thanks, Stephanie! This is a great website.

Thanks, Kathy! It's great to be back.

WELL HELLO Lisaleenie,

I was so surprise to see your post. Thanks for taking the time to spend with us!!! What a blessing you and Scott are !!

Hi Lisa..

It is wonderful seeing you here. Our God is good.

Prophecy is happening before our eyes, people for thousands of years have waited for this time and we are the ones God chose "for such a time as this"

Good seeing you and I hope you visit more often..

Maranatha

Hi Lisaleenie!! I've been a lurker over on RITAN too and love your positive outlook! I pray you are feeling better!

Thank you so much Mary, Sandy, and Rachel for your warm welcome!!

Hello Lisaleenie, I'm happy to see you back and posting. Welcome back to RFTH. I hope your feeling better now. Good to hear from you, and nice to know that this site has also blessed many who come to read here as well. Do feel free, to post and keep in fellowship with the friendly people on the RFTH forums as well.

God Bless,

Valerie

Welcome Rachel W., to Rapture Flight in Heaven.
Good to see another new member on board.

There are many wonderful, friendly members here, who come here
with similar interests; watching for the coming of our Lord Jesus.
To bring the gospel to the lost, so that they too can join us
in that Rapture Flight to Heaven.

Hoping you'll enjoy your stay here, until the Rapture call "Come Up Here"
I'm glad you were able to get on the forum so quickly, and let us know you
made it. God Bless!

Maranatha,

Valerie

Thanks so much, Valerie! It's so good to be back. This site is a blessing and I hope that you keep it open because it blesses so many people.

Thanks for asking about my health. The Lord is sustaining me though all the prayers of my brothers and sisters. I went through some really rough times all those weeks in the hospital....I almost didn't pull through the operation. But God is good. I am home now with hospice, and I will post as long as I possibly can. I don't know how long I have here on earth with this terminal cancer, but with God's grace I will be here when the rapture happens.

God bless you all here!

Great to see you posting Lisaleenie. I am so glad you are here. Still praying for you to be completely healed and well so that you can wait in bliss for Jesus to come back. :)

It's like "old home week" to be posting and talking to both you and Scott. Seems like there should be cake and coffee for an occasion like this!!!!!!!!

Hi Texas Sue! Thank you so much for your welcome and your prayers, sis!

Yes, old home week for sure! I remember our high watch date rapture parties we used to have where we would stay up half the night posting videos and listening to the oldies and goodies (like that thread you started once, remember? lol!)

I can't wait to get to heaven with all of you and we can have all the cake and coffee we want without worrying about gaining weight.

Hey, why not have some now???

Wow Lisaleenie, that cake looks really good, and coffee too!!! My favorites. Yes I remember the high watch date marathons where we would stay up as late as we could so we would be awake if the rapture happened. That was fun even if we didn't leave on any of those nights. The best part is that we are going up - just have to wait and listen for the shout, the trumpet and the Lord Jesus saying, "COME UP HERE"! When I talk to someone who claims to be a Christian who is not interested in hearing about this I am always amazed. Who wouldn't want to see Jesus face to face and go home forever to the perfection of heaven, and of course cake with no calories.

Texas Sue
Wow Lisaleenie, that cake looks really good, and coffee too!!! My favorites. Yes I remember the high watch date marathons where we would stay up as late as we could so we would be awake if the rapture happened. That was fun even if we didn't leave on any of those nights. The best part is that we are going up - just have to wait and listen for the shout, the trumpet and the Lord Jesus saying, "COME UP HERE"! When I talk to someone who claims to be a Christian who is not interested in hearing about this I am always amazed. Who wouldn't want to see Jesus face to face and go home forever to the perfection of heaven, and of course cake with no calories.

Yeah, I'm hungry just looking at the cake, yummy!

I loved those marathons. Like you, I just can't imagine a Christian who is not interested about hearing about the rapture. That amazes me, too! I remember once sharing with a Christian woman I know about being on a pre-tribulation rapture website and what a blessing that was, and I'll never forget her response. She tells me, "Why are you doing that? We live in the here and now." I was like, "HUH?" I was speechless.

Where did you get that cat, it is so funny! Fits your story perfectly.

Lisaleenie I am feeling very hopeful about the rapture this year - 2014 -like it could be any day now. Things are happening so fast now it almost makes your head spin. Very hopeful that this is our year finally. That would be very nice!

LOL! I got that cat image from a sister on another website, so I had to go back and copy the URL!

Yes, I agree...the prophetic signs are coming fast and furious for our departure! I am hoping for 2014 myself so badly. Scott's breakthrough discovery from the book of Habakkuk was just amazing.

Hi Lisaleenie:

I love, love, love that cat LOL! He is so adorable. I've been a lurker on RFTH for years but just a few months ago decided to begin posting.

Everyone here is such a hoot and they love the Lord as much as I do. It's so good being with people who love the Lord Jesus.

Looking forward to your posting on here again.

That cake looks delicious and that coffee, my stomach feels like it wants to growl.

I want some cake

Ah...bring the cake with you will you if we get raptured tonight?

See you in the air,

Julie

Lisaleenie, I too am feeling very hopeful for the Rapture and our Rapture Flight to Heaven this year.

I'll continue to keep you in my prayers, along, with all the members I remember in my prayers everyday. I can't wait to meet you and everyone here in Heaven, what a day that will be, our new beautiful, incorruptible bodies.

God Bless you Sis, watching with you for the coming of our Blessed Hope, our
beloved Jesus.

For our encouragement...

Jesus is Coming Soon morning or night or noon
Lyrics

Jesus is Coming Soon morning or night or noon

Gaither VEVO

Julie, yeah, isn't that cat a riot?

So glad you joined. Yes, I've been away from posting for awhile, but I would visit this website because I feel the same as you....it's good to be with people who love the Lord.

Okay, if we're raptured tonight, I'll bring the cake! You bring the coffee! (I like mocha myself)

Valerie, thank you so much for your prayers, sis. I know you have a lot of people on your prayer list, so I really appreciate that.

I liked that song! When I first heard it with the lyrics, I was thinking, "Gee, catchy tune. I sure would like to hear this with the singing, too." Then I scrolled down and saw the same song with the singing, lol!! First time I heard it. Thanks for posting it.

Oh, I am hoping against hope we are gone this year! Feast of Trumpets or before. Any day is great. I am hopeful because of the blood moons on feast days in 2014-2015, and the escalating prophetic signs all around us.

Come quickly, Lord Jesus!!

OK Folks break it up!! I am officer Scarby O'Darby of the Iowa PLEASE Department! Do step forward one by one and let me see all of your member passports!

There is a flood of refugees crossing the border back and forth between the towns of Vallerieton and Ritaville, Iowa---reminds me of the customer who was at the IHOP lately---when he saw his ticket for the meal-yelled out loud---I OWE Whaaat?!! Get it? I---O --WA! TT!!

Forget it!! OK! It looks like all you RFTH members and RITAN Visitors all have lagetimate citizenship in the Heavenly Fathers Kingdom Club---so I would advise everyone to step up to the RITA Ranch and the Valerie Gallery and just dig in and help yourselves to some great food and spiritual munchies on the Buffet Messageboard!!

Do not crowd in line or I will have officer Teddy Fred Humblehorse and my deputty -- Scarby T. Hooverpimple come to arrest anyone of you who starts grabbing to many crutons or fruit slices at the food bar--there is plenty to go around--seek and you shall find--knock and it will open to you ---ask and you will get a big yawn---just kidding on this last one!

OK Folks break it up!! I am officer Scarby O'Darby of the Iowa PLEASE Department! Do step forward one by one and let me see all of your member passports!

Oh no! Not that! Anything but that! Officer Scarby O'Darby is scary! WEALLY WEALLY SCWARRY!

Scott: Forget it!! OK! It looks like all you RFTH members and RITAN Visitors all have lagetimate citizenship in the Heavenly Fathers Kingdom Club---so I would advise everyone to step up to the RITA Ranch and the Valerie Gallery and just dig in and help yourselves to some great food and spiritual munchies on the Buffet Messageboard!!

I love the "Valerie Gallery" and "Rita Ranch" designations. Yep! We all have established residency requirements as citizens of heaven so our passports here are in order. Love the humor Scott and laughing is a great health booster according to recent scientific studies so thanks for that medicinal dose of chuckles.

WOW! It's so great to see you both here... Lisaleenie and Scott! I am a member of both forums, and I love them both! We are ALL brothers and sisters in the Lord, Praise God!

Even though I rarely post, I read them almost DAILY! (I am just extremely busy!) I too was very saddened to see that Valerie was thinking about closing down the RFTH forum!

Valerie, PLEASE DON'T DO IT!!! This is a true witness for the return of the Lord in the Last Days!

I'm sure we would all be willing to contribute to the annual fees to keep this website going! This is a fabulous forum! My YouTube Channel 'SpiritWindTruth' is devoted to End Time Bible Prophecy and the Rapture, and now has many members! I plan to add new videos soon, Lord willing! Although I have posted it before, I believe it is appropriate once again here and now to post the video "Jesus Is Coming Soon" from my channel, in addition to the ones posted above. I played this on Christian TV! This one song now has over 26,000 hits and is growing!

Many of the precious saints on this video are currently in Heaven with Jesus and will be returning with Him in the Rapture very, very soon!
Praise the Lord!

Rick
WOW! It\'s so great to see you both here... Lisaleenie and Scott! I am a member of both forums, and I love them both! We are ALL brothers and sisters in the Lord, Praise God!

Even though I rarely post, I read them almost DAILY! (I am just extremely busy!) I too was very saddened to see that Valerie was thinking about closing down the RFTH forum!

Valerie, PLEASE DON\'T DO IT!!! This is a true witness for the return of the Lord in the Last Days!

I\'m sure we would all be willing to contribute to the annual fees to keep this website going! This is a fabulous forum! My YouTube Channel \'SpiritWindTruth\' is devoted to End Time Bible Prophecy and the Rapture, and now has many members! I plan to add new videos soon, Lord willing! Although I have posted it before, I believe it is appropriate once again here and now to post the video \"Jesus Is Coming Soon\" from my channel, in addition to the ones posted above. I played this on Christian TV! This one song now has over 26,000 hits and is growing!

Many of the precious saints on this video are currently in Heaven with Jesus and will be returning with Him in the Rapture very, very soon!
Praise the Lord!

Rick,

So good to hear from you again, I'm glad you posted here again.
Your words are appreciated and encouraging.

Rick, it would break my heart to close this message board, as I always had in mind to keep it up and running until the Lord's Coming at the Rapture. The participation was dwindling badly, and almost seemed like very few were interested, and others just didn't care to participate in fellowship.

The Lord laid it on my heart to open the Message board back on April 7th, 2009, and the Lord guided me as to how He wanted this message site to operate, in a spirit of love,peace,fellowship, and God's word for teaching, reproofing, and especially for confirmation of prophecy coming to pass daily of the Lord's soon coming.

I learned everything from scratch, as I built it, with the Lord's constance guidance.

For almost 5 years I never asked for any financial support, as I knew many were unable to contribute anything, with the economy being so bad, and making ends meet was hard for many. Only 1 year I asked for help, and received donations. I was most grateful, with both myself and my husband receiving Old age pensions only. This past time I finally was able to set up a web site in April of this year, cost a bit more, but it is worth it, since the good people at Bravenet gave me a good deal, and it is well worth it.

Rick I've been praying, and watching, the site participation is very good now, and the fellowship, and sharing with one another is wonderful. I need
the members to contribute their voices in written word on this site to keep it a true message board, witnessing to others throughout the world.

I am not jumping into any decision of suddenly shutting down, I would never do that, especially to our faithful readers, who have expressed their appreciation for RFTH in inspiring them and encouraging them in these latter days.

I thank God, and everyone here, who have taken to heart to keep RFTH message board up and running. I'm so happy to see some old friends, new ones, and I know other regular participants on this site, feel as happy as I do. God is good, that our good Lord has moved the hearts of people to come forth.

God Bless your mighty work Rick, I'm so glad to know a Brother in Christ, who has also taken the Lord's work to heart, and working to bring, the news of the Lord's return to the world. Rick Please pray for our site, and do drop in even for a moment or two, it makes a difference to all of us, if each one gives a little time of their own here at RFTH too.

In Jesus' Love,
YSIC,

Valerie

Rick
WOW! It's so great to see you both here... Lisaleenie and Scott! I am a member of both forums, and I love them both! We are ALL brothers and sisters in the Lord, Praise God!

Thanks for the warm welcome to me and Scotty, Rick! Yes, I think both forums are great, and I just couldn't see RFTH being shut down! I can see that we all appreciate Valerie's efforts as head moderator, as well as Kathy G. and Texas Sue for making this a safe and friendly place to participate and join in. Thank you all for your hard work!