Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Now GAZA Will Be Forsaken---Israel Warns People To Evacuate -Judgment On Hamas!

For GAZA will be Forsaken or deserted or evacuated! Zephaniah 2:4!

Now it appears another Old Testament prophet is seeing his words being fulfilled in these last days!

Zep. 2:4 has a vivid description of the GAZA Strip coming under some form of Judgment--or a type of retribution that seems to be taking place now in our lifetime!

GAZA will be Forsaken! The government of Israel as of July 16, 2014 has been warning the residence in the Gaza Strip coastal region to leave or evacuate (forsake) the area so that Israel can uproot and destroy the Hamas terrorists strongholds!

The Israel bombing campaign is literally making a total desolation of the Gaza Strip region--God is using the jewish military to fulfill his scriptures!

The ground invasion campaign was most likely hatched on or around the July 14-15, 2014 day of this week of 17 Tammuz on the jewish calendar--it was a secret meeting to decide on the objective for ground forces to go into the Gaza region to wipe out the Hamas strongholds!

In Zep. 2:4 we read that Ashkelon will be a desolation! There is a bombing campaign taking place in that vacinity also-jews living in this area have been targeted for the rockets falling out of the sky from the Hamas launchers nearby!

They shall drive out Ashdod at the Noon Day! Another scriptural reference in the same chapter of Zephaniah! Who is the THEY who will drive out the people living in Ashdod?

The nation who in verse 7 of Zephaniah will have possession of the sea coast along the Mediterranian sea! Israel will soon have possession of the GAZA Strip after it finally uproots the Hamas militants in the Gaza Strip!

Also the Gaza Strip town of Ekron shall be rooted up! This also has to do with a final Israel military bombing campaign to vacate the citizens in the region of terrorist activity and rocket launching--so that these sites will be destroyed that are aimed at Israel and her cities!

In Zephaniah 1:1-3 it talks about a nation of people who have not been acknowledged as a viable nation yet and they are not jewish but gentile who are warned to seek the Lord at this time and to seek righteousness and meekness before this judgment takes place!!!

Why? Because the day of God's anger and wrath is fast approaching with a slow increase in God dealing out judgment first on those around Israel's borders!

Not just yet the Day of the Lord but the Day when God's anger begin's to be displayed in the people of Israel on their enemies--in the form of these military bombing campaigns!

Remember the Desert Storm Gulf War during 2003 when the boms being dropped on Baghdad was termed "Shock and Awe"!! Sounds real close to the words "Sha-Ki-Nah" Glory--check my spelling on this word!!

Now read Zepeniah chapter 2:3 Seek the Lord all you meek of the earth; it may be you shall be hid in the day of the Lord's anger!

There is a time marker in this next verse! For GAZA will be abandoned or evacuated! The Gaza City within the larger Gaza Strip region is where the refugees or innocent folks of the area most likely are fleeing for safety from the Israel bombing campaign--they are finding a safe hiding place from God's anger--thanks to the Jewish government's aid program!

So literally the hiding place from God's anger is being revealed by these meek citizens finding security in the safety of this sanctioned or protected zone in the city of GAZA!

Gaza is now experiencing God's anger raining down on all the Hamas hidouts and rocket storage facilities in the Gaza Strip coastal region!

Israel has had several bombing campaigns in the past few years! Why is this latest one any different? The patience of Israel anf God is about to run out---The Israel government wants to totally disable and to put and end to all the activities and rocket firings by the Hamas terrorists in the Gaza Strip--after this war is finished Israel will have dealt a death blow to the enemies on one side of their border.

Now as of today on July 17, 2014 it looks like the Israel ground invasion is now in the works or it is in the beginning stages!!
Look for this war to spread into other countries with the help of Hamas in Gaza Strip--and Hezballah in Lebanon and Syria--and the Islamic State in Iraq-and the government in Iran!!! The whole region is about to explode!! No wonder all these prophecies are being fulfilled!! We are in the time of these prophetic writings!!

Re: Now GAZA Will Be Forsaken---Israel Warns People To Evacuate -Judgment On Hamas!

Another good post, Scott!

In Zep. 2:4 we read that Ashkelon will be a desolation! There is a bombing campaign taking place in that vacinity also-jews living in this area have been targeted for the rockets falling out of the sky from the Hamas launchers nearby!

For Gaza shall be forsaken, and Ashkelon desolate; They shall drive out Ashdod at noonday, and Ekron shall be uprooted. Zephaniah 2:4

Like I had said earlier, it is amazing how prophesy is being fulfilled before our very eyes.

Thanks for another great post, Scott!

Re: Now GAZA Will Be Forsaken---Israel Warns People To Evacuate -Judgment On Hamas!

Lisa you just broke one of the Rita Now Commandments-thou shalt not visit or post on any other webber sites----NOT!!!! Just Kidding!!!

Looks like we have another defector in the town of Vallerieville!! Hee! Hee! Just kidding my good mods over at Rita Now---we are just visiting our brothers and sisters here at this pretty close and friendly forum ---I like how they decoarted the room with angelic- winged happy faces!! In case of the Rapture all the Happy Faces light up with LED bulbs!!

Lisa I hope you didn't have to walk very far to get over here to this long distance website---which is some 4,000 miles away from RITAville!! I took a greyhound bus and Scarby had his doghouse in tow on a trailer just behind the bus--I could see the slobber pouring out of his jaws as the bus was turning the corners on the expressway-with his head peering out from the doghouse door opening--and his droopy tongue blowing wildly with the wind against him---I could see the Scarby's slobber going down the highway onto a car windshield and the driver turning on his wipers at full speed to keep the glass cleaned off!!

Well what do you know--I just told a small Scarby Story without realizing it--ain't that a hoot!!

Lisa Im telling the mods if you don't head back to Rita soon---of course I am going back there now--unless I run into a Taco Bell on the way back--Got to "GAS" up for the long trip---good thing Scarby is down wind from US in the BUS !! Hee! Hee!

Scott, I can guarantee you that mods and members of RITAN visit here and some post in both places! Like you said, our time is short, and it's important that we come together in one accord and fellowship with each other!!

Hey, I missed those Scarby stories! Keep them coming, my friend!

Like I asked you on your other thread...isn't Scarby tired of the Taco Bell tacos yet? And BEAN burritos??? I mean, really, I'm surprised by now that the gas from those beans doesn't build up to the point where he is like a leaky balloon flying in the wind...."wind" being the operative word, LOL!! (Sorry for being so graphic...couldn't resist!!!)

Okay, don't snitch on me....going over to RITAN myself.

Lisa I hope you didn't have to walk very far to get over here to this long distance website---which is some 4,000 miles away from RITAville!! I took a greyhound bus and Scarby had his doghouse in tow on a trailer just behind the bus--I could see the slobber pouring out of his jaws as the bus was turning the corners on the expressway-with his head peering out from the doghouse door opening--and his droopy tongue blowing wildly with the wind against him---I could see the Scarby's slobber going down the highway onto a car windshield and the driver turning on his wipers at full speed to keep the glass cleaned off!!

Scott, I am laughing so hard! The visual image of Scarby's doghouse in tow behind the bus is too funny! You and Lisa do not need to feel any qualms about being in two rapture watch sites - Just declare DUAL citizenship. Then you can go back and forth without a passport and hopefully without a long bus trip.

On the serious side of things, your info about Zepahiah is compelling. What if this is the fulfillment of that prophecy? Wouldn't that be something. I have a feeling that every prophecy left that has not been fulfilled, once it begins they will all come about in rapid succesion. Thanks for sharing what you are finding. Very fascinating.

You and Lisa do not need to feel any qualms about being in two rapture watch sites - Just declare DUAL citizenship. Then you can go back and forth without a passport and hopefully without a long bus trip.

Thanks, Texas Sue. "Dual citizenship." Love it! We're all going to be in heaven together in one place and in one accord very soon, so that is cool!

Scott, I am laughing so hard! The visual image of Scarby's doghouse in tow behind the bus is too funny!

Oh, I know what you mean! I can't tell you how many times that Scott had me laughing my head off with those Scarby stories of his, lol!!!

Lisa I can see the drool flying when I read Scott's story and some poor guy trying to clean his windshield so he can see the road! Scott should seriously think about publishing a little Scarby book, get it on the Amazon site, into the Walmarts and Costcos, Barnes and Nobles. Then we could say we knew him when.

Laughing so with you.
Scott, it is compelling as others say, that Zephaniah and i think Obadiah are in the making.
We hope and keep hoping for that best of days when our Jesus comes for us.
I hope he comes with a drooling dog for you Scott