Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Malaysia Passenger Plane - Boeing 777 Shot Down Over Ukraine

All 295 people aboard a Boeing 777 are dead following a crash of the airliner from Malaysia. According to what I heard today on Sean Hannity's radio program, the plane was flying in a regular flight pattern that was NOT in restricted no fly zone over Ukraine. Although it is not confirmed yet, reports are that it was a Russian missle that brought down the plane which had 23 American passengers on board.

Remember the missing Malaysian jetliner MH370? That was not so long ago that it went missing and now another Malaysian plane is shot out of the sky. Any correlation? I don't know, but just find it an odd coincidence. Also an odd coincidence that it was a Boeing 777 - three 7's like Anne Graham Lotz's prayer event that was held recently from July 1-7. It was called the 777 Prayer Initiative I think. Please correct me if I am in error on that.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://news.yahoo.com/maylasian-plane-crash-ukraine-russia-153426322.html

Re: Malaysia Passenger Plane - Boeing 777 Shot Down Over Ukraine

Great find Texas Sue---I was just posting a message on Rita now and came up with the same idea--but you have more facts behind your post--I do think there is something to this number and maybe a connection to both incidents!! Wouldn't that be weird if this turned out to be the same plane---I don't think so because of the planes manifest would have totally different passengers--but still there is something strange going on with these two same aircraft!

Something is definitely going on and I think these two planes might be linked somehow. I know they are denying it but I believe Russia shot it down. I'm so curious how our president is going to respond, as 23 were US citizens. War is definitely brewing

I too believe Russia shot them down.

Putin, seems to be saying one thing, and turns around and does another in this war. Just like Israel has the right to defend itself, so does Ukraine. Ukraine, has had enough of communist rule, it is a Christian country, and it intends to stay that way, as people are giving up their lives, for their freedom from the oppressor.

The latest I heard that the rebels are fighting along side of the Russian troops. Putin, is cunning, and very dangerous...don't believe him for one
second, he has his own agenda, and we know where he and Russia line up in the battle of battles.

Maranatha!

Valerie

It looks like we're all on the same page, re: that 777 number, doesn't it!?

It's being reported on FoxNews, that they (the State Dept.) consider this to being an international incident, b/c most of the passengers onboard this downed airline were European...and that this just might spark a world war--possibly WW3 Putin surely must be itching to drag the European community into. What say you!?

As for (the title of one of our most recent threads about YKW) his lackadaisical attitude towards such world shaking events such as this, your guess is as good as mine as to what he'll do. So, enough said about him.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy, one of them was a Canadian.

MH17: Ukraine rebels claim to have found crashed Malaysia Airlines plane’s recorders

Separatist rebels who control the area where the Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 was brought down said they had recovered most of its black boxes and were considering what to do with them.

By: Tanya Talaga Staff Reporter, Published on Fri Jul 18 2014
Emergency workers, police officers and even off-duty coal miners — dressed in overalls and covered in soot — searched through wreckage and bodies scattered across sunflower fields and Ukrainian villages Friday after a Malaysian jetliner flying high above the country’s battlefield was shot down, killing 298 people.

Separatist rebels who control the area where the Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 was brought down issued conflicting reports Friday about whether they had found the plane’s black boxes or not.

Earlier, they said they had recovered most of its black boxes and were considering what to do with them. That would have profound implications for the integrity of the plane crash investigation.

Nataliya Bystro, a spokeswoman for Ukraine’s emergency services, said rebel militiamen were interfering with the recovery operation.
“No black boxes have been found . . . we hope that experts will track them down and create a picture of what has happened,” said Donetsk separatist leader Aleksandr Borodai.
Yet earlier Friday, an aide to the military leader of Borodai’s group said authorities had recovered eight out of 12 recording devices.
Since planes usually have two black boxes — one for recording flight data and the other for recording cockpit voices — it was not clear what the number 12 referred to.

Borodai said 17 representatives from the Organization for Security and Cooperation and four Ukrainian experts had travelled into rebel-controlled areas to begin an investigation into the attack.

Ukraine’s state aviation service closed the airspace Friday over two border regions gripped by separatist fighting — Donetsk and Luhansk — and Russian airlines suspended all flights over Ukraine.

U.S. officials have confirmed a surface-to-air missile was responsible for the downing of flight MH17, killing all 298 on board — including one Canadian. The flight was on its way from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
A day after defiantly saying it was Ukraine’s fault for fomenting war, Russian President Vladimir Putin called for a ceasefire Friday in eastern Ukraine and urged the two sides to hold peace talks as soon as possible.

Read more:

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/2014/07/18/mh17_ukraine_claim_to_have_found_crashed_malaysia_airlines_planes_recorders.html

Ukraine says jet shot down by missile from Russian plane

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Ukraine says its jet downed by missile from Russian plane

See Video

U.S. imposes tougher sanctions against Russia targeting two major Russian energy firms

An Air Force fighter jet has been shot down by an air-to-air missile fired from a Russian plane, a spokesman for Ukraine's Security Council said Thursday.

Andrei Lysenko also said Ukrainian troops had been fired upon by missiles from a village just inside Russia.

Ukraine says plane shot down by rocket from Russia
Russia calls new U.S., EU sanctions 'attempt to take vengeance'
Officials in Kyiv have recently accused Russia's armed forces of being directly implicated in attacks on Ukrainian troops battling an insurgency near the border.

Lysenko said in a televised briefing that the pilot of the Sukhoi-25 jet that was hit on Wednesday evening was forced to bail out after his jet was shot down. He provided no further details.

Pro-Russia rebels, meanwhile, claimed responsibility for strikes Wednesday on two Ukrainian Sukhoi-25 jets.

The Defence Ministry said the second jet was hit by a portable surface-to-air missile, but added the pilot was unscathed and managed to land his plane safely.

Moscow denies Western charges that it is supporting the separatists in Ukraine or sowing unrest in its neighbour.

Russia's Defence Ministry denied that it had shot down the plane and called the accusations "absurd," Reuters reported.

"It is absurd, just like all the previous accusations from Kyiv's leadership against Russia's Defence Ministry," Reuters quoted a ministry spokesman as saying.

Russia's United Nations ambassador said Russia did not shoot down the plane, Reuters reported. "We didn't do it," said Vitaly Churkin when asked about the incident by reporters.

On Monday, Ukraine said one of its military transport planes carrying eight people was shot down by a missile fired from Russian territory. Security Service chief Valentyn Nalyvaichenko said he had "unconditional evidence" that Russia was involved in downing the craft.

Rebels claimed to have shot that plane down.

U.S. imposes tougher sanctions

The U.S. slapped tougher sanctions against Russia on Wednesday for its actions in Ukraine, prompting a strong reaction Thursday from Russian President Vladimir Putin, who said they will stalemate bilateral relations and hurt not only Russian, but also American businesses.

Russia's benchmark MICEX was down 2.6 per cent in early afternoon trading Thursday upon news of the sanctions while Russia's biggest oil company, Rosneft, was nearly five per cent down.

The U.S. sanctions target two major Russian energy firms including Rosneft, a pair of powerful financial institutions, eight weapons firms and four individuals.

The U.S. penalties, however, stopped short of the most stringent actions the West has threatened, which would fully cut off key sectors of Russia's oil-dependent economy. But officials said those steps were still on the table if Russia fails to abide by the West's demands to stop its support for the pro-Russia insurgents.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/ukraine-says-jet-shot-down-by-missile-from-russian-plane-1.2709542

Texas Sue
According to what I heard today on Sean Hannity's radio program, the plane was flying in a regular flight pattern that was NOT in restricted no fly zone over Ukraine. Although it is not confirmed yet, reports are that it was a Russian missle that brought down the plane which had 23 American passengers on board.

Yes, I heard that on the news this morning, also.

Valerie
Ukraine says plane shot down by rocket from Russia
Russia calls new U.S., EU sanctions 'attempt to take vengeance'
Officials in Kyiv have recently accused Russia's armed forces of being directly implicated in attacks on Ukrainian troops battling an insurgency near the border.

Thanks for the confirmation, Valerie.

Who's next for a terrorist attack?

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

All, I was listening to John McTernan tonight on his blogtalk radio show.
Towards the end of the show, He said the location where the plane was shot down is over Magog, heads up for Ezekiel 38 & 39

Jesus Christ Came to Heal the Brokenhearted

Thanks Regina for letting us know what was on the program. I didn't realize that John McTernan had a radio show. I like his news articles and usually read those. I think that like he said "Magog" is the geographic location, "Gog" is the principality/fallen angel ruling over that area. I have felt for quite a while now that all was coming into place for that Ezekiel 38 battle. Here is yet another event pushing toward that time.

Feeling really awful for the family and friends of these innocent people who died in that crash. Wondering how many of them were saved if any. Also wondering why we have not been told who was on that passenger manifest from Amereica. There were 23 U.S. citizens on that plane and we have yet to hear who they were. You know the airport in Malaysia has that info.

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

yeah, so many grieving and will have grief now. i imagine anger also at their loved one(s) being murdered over pride and arrogance.
we can pray for the surviving family and friends to be drawn to Jesus. Jesus said that noone comes to Him unless the Father draw them:

John Chapter 6
42 And they said, Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? how is it then that he saith, I came down from heaven?

43 Jesus therefore answered and said unto them, Murmur not among yourselves.

44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

The world leaders and wanna be leaders would do well to consider what James had to say about the roots of war and spiritual adultery (we are to love the Lord our God with all our heart, all our mind, all our strength and love our neighbours as our own self):
James Chapter 4
1 From whence [come] wars and fightings among you? [come they] not hence, [even] of your lusts that war in your members?

2 Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.

3 Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume [it] upon your lusts.

4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.