Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Statler Brothers' Final Farewell Concert...

Bill & Gloria Gaither aired a repeat of the Statler Brothers' Final Farewell Concert on their TBN Precious Memories program, for which one of their songs--"Elizabeth" seemed to stick in my brain. I'm quite sure that this has happened to many of you, hasn't it!?

Well, anyhoo, yesterday morning as I was driving down to one of my frequently visited grocery stores to grocery shop; I just KNOW that the Lord put this song--"How Great Thou Art" in both my heart and mind. For this song also was another number that the Statlers sang in their above mentioned farewell concert. It's the last stanza & the chorus the Lord alerted me to, and here it is:

When Christ shall come with shout of acclaimation
And take me home, what joy shall fill my heart!
Then I shall bow with humble adoration,
And there proclaim, my God, how great Thou art!

Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee;
How great Thou art, how great Thou Art!
Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee;
How great Thou art, how great Thou Art!

So therefore--I ask you all, could the Lord be cluing me in here...to the fact that we haven't much longer to wait for His return to take us home!?

I'm asking, b/c we must take what's happening in Israel, into consideration...what with them defending themselves against both Hamas & Hezbollah's missle attacks. Doesn't it mention in the Bible, prophetic-wise that when this latest flare-up occurs...that it just might hasten-up Jesus' return for us, so that after we're gone, God can turn His undivided attention to His wife!?

Btw, I shared the above incident re: "How Great Thou Art" song with an employee at the above mentioned grocery store...and she agreed with me, as I felt an emotional tug in my heart.

What do y'all think about this!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: The Statler Brothers' Final Farewell Concert...

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!

Here are The Statler Brothers singing--"How Great Thou Art"...

and here they are also singing--"Elizabeth" too...

See why the latter song's catchy tune tends to stick with you!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: The Statler Brothers\' Final Farewell Concert...

Hi Tammy,

I totally agree that this was from Jesus for you, letting all of us know since you shared it with us that we don't have much time left.

I have a friend whose name just happens to be Tammy also and she said she was driving home one night and listening to a Christian song, at the moment I can't remember which one, but she said God whispered to her heart that that song on the radio was for her. The song was about how much God loves us.

I have found in my life that God is not some far away Spirit that we can't reach but a God that loves us so much He is closer than the truest friend.

Thanks for posting the Statler Brother's Song "How Great Thou Art" and "Elizabeth". I used to listen to the Statler Brothers eight track tape every morning before I went to work or church. Their music has always been a blessing in my life.

Maranatha,

It seems it will be soon,

Julie

Tammy, this is such a sweet post and you are very dear to share it with us. I love both songs you put up. Thought I would add the Statler Brothes singing Precious Memories too.

I had just returned from a couple of days trip to my home town and visited the lot where the house used to be where I lived as a child. Only thing left from then was a Pecan tree in the back yard and the big Oak tree in the front. My sister and I took her daughter's little family around to our old favorite places from our childhood. Made me so homesick for the many family members who are now in heaven waiting like we are for Jesus to gather us all together. So coming back and seeing your Precious Memories post was right on target. Dear Jesus come TODAY for us. We are all so ready to be together in that glorious home You have prepared for us.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Thank you, T/Sue & Julie, for your kind words, re: my thread.

And I thank you, T/Sue, for posting the Statler Brothers' "Precious Memories" song too. As I was listening to them singing that song, I felt an emotional tug at my heart...and then I felt that homesick feeling come over me.

Yes, I too, truly believe that God redirected me from "Elizabeth"'s catchy tune to "How Great Thou Art"...as His way of letting me know that time IS getting very short. And that very soon we'll hear Christ's shout of acclaimation and take us home on our much anticipated Rapture Flight To Heaven.

Julie, as I was thinking of the Stats' "Elizabeth" song, when they were singing it to their fans...thoughts of those fans named--Elizabeth, surely must have felt as though they were being sung to. I also thought of still yet ANOTHER song that bares my (& your friend's) name--"Tammy", that was sung by both Debbie Reynolds & Sandra Dee in two different films; Tammy & The Bachelor and Tammy & The Doctor. "Tammy" is one of my most favorite songs, b/c it seems to say much about how I feel about Jesus.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Hi Tammy! Weren't you "SisterNChrist" before over at RITAN? Do you still live in Arizona with your brother and SIL? If so, I remember you!! How are you doing, sis?

Thank you so much for this lovely thread. Yes, I do believe that the Lord stirred "How Great Thou Art" into your heart, especially that last stanza. That's one of my favorite hymns. I've never heard the Statler Brothers version of it, though. Nice! And so was Elizabeth. Thanks to you, Texas Sue, for posting "Precious Memories."

What a wonderful thread!

Re: The Statler Brothers\' Final Farewell Concert...

Lisaleenie
Hi Tammy! Weren't you "SisterNChrist" before over at RITAN? Do you still live in Arizona with your brother and SIL? If so, I remember you!! How are you doing, sis?

Thank you so much for this lovely thread. Yes, I do believe that the Lord stirred "How Great Thou Art" into your heart, especially that last stanza. That's one of my favorite hymns. I've never heard the Statler Brothers version of it, though. Nice! And so was Elizabeth. Thanks to you, Texas Sue, for posting "Precious Memories."

What a wonderful thread!

Hi Lisaleenie!

Yes, I am the one & the same SNC who used to be over at RITAN. And yes, I still live in Arizona, but now I no longer live nextdoor in a their south end of town duplex apartment to my brother & SIL's southside apartment. I now live nextdoor to his mailorder Vic's Light Kits business up at the north end of town in their other duplex, in the southside apartment. I dare say that I'm much happier up here than there.

You're most welcome for this thread, and thank YOU too for also confirming to me that the Lord stirred the "How Great Thou Art" into my heart...especially that last stanza of that beautiful hymn. I firmly believe it too.

I also welcome you to RFTH as well too. I'm very thrilled to see you here as well.

&

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: The Statler Brothers\\\' Final Farewell Concert...

Ah, I thought that was you, Tammy! Good to see you over here, sis!

I'm glad that you are happy where you are living at now. That is so important. I used to live in apartments where I was so miserable because of the noise or mean neighbors.

Thank you for your warm welcome, I really appreciate that.