Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Calamity will come to those who try to divide the land of Israel.

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Israel’s Chief Rabbinate has declared Jerusalem Day to be a minor religious holiday, recognizing that the 1967 victory was a gift from God.

One example of the miracles during the Six Day War occurred in Jerusalem. One night, an IDF truck full of ammunition was parked outside of a building; an enemy shell hitting the truck supposedly would have destroyed every building that surrounded it. On that fateful night, an enemy shell did hit that truck, but miraculously, the shell did not explode and all of the Israelis living nearby were saved.

Another miracle happened in Shechem, aka Nablus. The Arabs there mistook IDF soldiers for the Iraqi army, thus welcoming the IDF into the city. By the time they realized that the soldiers were Israeli, it was too late. This significantly helped Israel’s conquest of Shechem.

In yet another miracle, when Israeli forces reached the Straits of Tiran, Egyptian forces located at the site refrained from shooting at the Israelis, thus making the conquest of the Straits of Tiran much easier. As the military correspondent for the secular Ha’aretz daily commented: “Even a non-religious person must admit this war was fought with help from heaven.”

Another miracle took place when Israeli soldiers were crossing a hazardous sandy area were land mines were buried and a strange wind began to blow. After the wind calmed down the soldiers discovered that everyone of the buried land mines had been uncovered and they were able to walk through the mine field without harm.

So many miracles happened during the 1967 6 day war that Israeli's know Jerusalem returning to them was a gift from God.

God will protect His people, any nation doing harm to Israel and dividing their land will suffer.

Genesis 12:3

“I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed” (Genesis 12:3).

Please pray for America, that our leaders will have nothing to do with forcing Israel to divide God's land for peace.

Joel 3:2

I will gather all the nations And bring them down to the valley of Jehoshaphat. Then I will enter into judgment with them there On behalf of My people and My inheritance, Israel, Whom they have scattered among the nations; And they have divided up My land

This land that the leaders of America and the UN are so busy trying to divide for peace does not belong to Israel or the world it belongs to God.

Maranatha,

Julie

Re: Calamity will come to those who try to divide the land of Israel.

Wonderful post Julie, thanks so very much.

Here is a site, which explains more in depth, The Importance of "Blessing the Jewish People". Very good insight.

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Articles/Blessing_the_Jews/blessing_the_jews.html

My note:
Jewish people are God's chosen ones. This is the only nation on Earth that was chosen by God,to bring into this world, the Savior of the world, Jesus.

May God bless all those who bless the Jewish people; after all, our Messiah
whom is our Salvation, came from the Jewish nation, practiced the Jewish religion, and followed the Torah. Jesus was Jewish, so were His Mother, his extended family. God had chosen the Jewish nation to bring Salvation through this nation. Jesus said “Salvation is from the Jews” (John 4:22). The focus, of course, was upon his personal identity as the Messiah (vv. 25-26). All people are indebted to the Jewish nation for the Savior.

Therefore, we should love all people, especially the Jewish people, and bless them and pray for them. Pray for all countries, pray for your nation and the nations of others. Jesus is the only one who can, and will bring true peace
to this world, upon His return to Earth to rule and reign with His Saints from Jerusalem.

Love all people, but hate their sins; for we have all sinned, and have come short of God's Glory.

God Bless,

Valerie