Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Clue To WHO Is Behind the Border Influx Crisis of Illegals

Just saw this on Steve Quayle's website. America is being destroyed in many ways, the latest being the collapse of our borders. Without borders there is no sovereignty, no country, just no-man's land and anything goes. That is the epitome of lawlessness. Guess who is behind it? Read on fellow Americans!

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.dmldaily.com/yes-we-can/

From Steve Quayle:

THE NOTE WAS SENT TO ME FROM ONE OF MY RELIABLE SOURCES at the TEXAS BORDER PATROL. I’ve received two sets of photos from two contacts at the border. I cannot validate the authenticity of the pictures. But I can say the agents who sent these to me is among a handful of agents who have sent me accurate information over the past few months.

Dennis Michael: These pictures were taken from a friend who works at the processing center in South Texas. These are being worn by an illegal who will soon be released into the general public. For people who may think this is a fake picture, notice the shoe laces. We make everyone remove their laces. Thanks for the reporting. You’re the only one reporting accurate facts. Keep up the outstanding work.
Read more at http://www.dmldaily.com/yes-we-can/#v1q3vEdZp29ZJ5IG.99

Re: Clue To WHO Is Behind the Border Influx Crisis of Illegals

Texas Sue Thanks for the post. I consider what is happening in Texas and wonder what Florida would do if our borders were invaded. We are surrounded by water on three sides and I pray the Lord's mercy on our state and all of our states. When one state suffers we all suffer.

Maranatha,

Julie

Just to add to what I posted: Certainly all of our states are doubting any aid coming from our government. Praise the Lord we as a people of the United States of America depend on God and not a centralized Government for our protection. Let us all continue to pray for our God Given Country.

Florida may get an influx also. From what I have read on other news sites, they are being sent up to the northern states and also are flooding into Arizona, New Mexico and California like a typhoon.

Thought this was fitting for this particular post:

Fair use for information and discussion purposes

Funny Cartoon and so true.

I wouldn't doubt it Sue. Break America's back before the powers that be can break the world's back, if only Americans realized how God has been protecting them, but sin lifts a protection off of any nation. This could never happen here if we were still a Godly nation.

Julie, I agree with you completely. When a nation turns away from God and then openly mocks Him, He withdraws and takes away the hand of protection over it.

I remember a cartoon I saw in the paper once that was just about the funniest I have ever seen and wish I had saved a copy of it. I am not saying the mess we are in is funny but the caption on this cartoon sure matches.

The cartoon pictured Jonah inside the whale standing next to a line drawing or chart of the whale on the wall. There was a big "X" in the area of the whale's stomach with a notation that read: "YOU ARE HERE".

LOL T Sue I tried to google that cartoon you were talking about I would like to see that.

I could't find it but I did find this one.

Strange and Weird things are abounding all around us. On your other post I hadn't realized the gulf stream had died until I read what you had posted. So sad no wonder the whales and dolphins are beaching themselves.

Maranatha,

Julie