Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Huge Crater Opens Up In Siberia - Area Known as "The END of the World"

Somedays there is no news and some days it just pops. This is one of those days. A huge crator has opened up in siberia in an area referred to as "the end of the world". Scientists are baffled and don't know why or how this happened. ANOTHER SIGN????!!!!!

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-2693105/Giant-hole-appears-Siberia-Huge-crater-emerges-end-world.html

Re: Huge Crater Opens Up In Siberia - Area Known as "The END of the World"

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Re: Huge Crater Opens Up In Siberia - Area Known as \"The END of the World\"

Hi T. Sue:

When I saw this huge opening in the earth in the place called "End Of The World"

my first thought was that looks like an opening into hell. Then I watched the video and heard Paul Begley talking about the gates of hell and how he asked SERI when do the gates of hell open and SERI answered him and said July 27, 2014. That is just weird, maybe nothing will happen on this date (hope not), but SERI, might be like that web bot thing which crawls the internet and picks up chatter and makes predictions.

Well like Paul Begley said I guess we'll see what happens if anything, if the rapture hasn't taken place.

Let us pray for each other Amen.

Julie

Yeah, I reckon we will! I wonder how deep that new crater is. I sure wouldn't want to be near it!

Me neither Kathy, only the Lord himself could know what caused that thing. It sure is creepy looking.

Re: Huge Crater Opens Up In Siberia - Area Known as \"The END of the World\"

Texas Sue, Kathy, & Julie,

My first thoughts when I saw this hole, was the same as you Julie; pit to hell.

Just think of all places to happen in Russia, and Russia, actually Putin,
is really showing his evil ways front and center now. Shooting down passenger airline, the latest evil.

I hope I'm wrong, but I believe, Putin, will open the gates of Hell, with Horrific Secret Plans he has for the whole world...It truly will be Hell on Earth...very soon I feel like it is about to start anytime now, in other words, it's imminent, just like the Rapture is imminent.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Re: Huge Crater Opens Up In Siberia - Area Known as \\\"The END of the World\\\

As long as the Rapture occurs first!

Re: Huge Crater Opens Up In Siberia - Area Known as \\\"The END of the World\\\

Valerie, T.Sue, Kathy G.

I heard somewhere (Wish I could remember) "As Russia goes, so does the world".
When I heard this I wondered what in the world they were talking about. It's like looking through binoculars into the future the closer we get to the end the clearer the view. So now Russia is coming into focus along with all the Middle Eastern Islamic countries. Prophecy is happening so fast it's hard to keep up!

Maranatha,

Julie

Re: Huge Crater Opens Up In Siberia - Area Known as \\\\\\\"The END of the W

Just wanted to update this post: two more holes have opened up in Siberia:

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2014/07/30/two-more-mysterious-holes-have-opened-up-in-siberia-and-scientists-have-no-idea-whats-causing-them/

July 2014 – RUSSIA – Two more mysterious holes have opened up in Siberia after the original crater appeared in the Yamal Peninsula earlier this month. “Yamal” is a name that literally translates to “end of the land.” Both new craters were discovered by reindeer herders, who thankfully didn’t fall the estimated 300 feet to the bottom. . . . The Siberian Times reports that the most common belief is that they’re the result of “melting permafrost due to climate change, causing a release of methane gas, which then forces an eruption.” So basically, these things might keep popping up if humans continue to treat the planet like their own personal trash can. One of the craters is on the same peninsula as the first one, while the other is on the Taymyr Peninsula. The first is 98 feet in diameter, the second is 49 feet, and the third is 13 feet.

Re: Huge Crater Opens Up In Siberia - Area Known as \\\\\\\\\\\\

Thanks Sharon,

Could Hell be enlarging itself, as I heard someone say the other day?
Some say Hell is in the core deepest part in the earth, others say it's in
outer space, yet others say it's on a fiery planet or even the Sun.

God only knows, however, I'm glad we're out of here soon.

These are more signs of the end times!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Re: Huge Crater Opens Up In Siberia - Area known as 'the end of the world'

Very strange. It is creepy thinking all that open space is below, not knowing if the holes will enlarge or what will open next. Somewhere in the bible it says that the creation groans. Perhaps the earth is getting ready for the great changes to come. In the future, mountains are brought low and many changes are talked about so we may not recognize the landscape by the time the Lord is done remaking the earth!