Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WHOAAAA!! Two SEVEN (7) Year Events Just Happened

What are the odds right? Two different end times nations just entered new 7 year agreements. Not saying this is the Daniel/Trib agreement but how coincidental is this?

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSEES

Syria's Bashir Al Assad Just Sworn In For 7 Year Term as President

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/07/16/syrian-president-assad-to-be-sworn-in-marking-start-his-3rd-seven-year-term/

Published July 16, 2014
Associated Press
Facebook0 Twitter6

DAMASCUS, Syria – Syria's state run media are saying that President Bashar Assad will be sworn in shortly, marking the beginning of his third seven-year term in office.

State TV says the ceremony will be held at noon on Wednesday. The president is also expected to give a speech highlighting his policy for the coming years.

Assad was re-elected last month in a landslide victory amid a civil war in a vote that was dismissed by the opposition and its Western allies as a sham. He won 88.7 percent of the ballots cast in the first multicandidate elections in decades.

Iran Makes Offer To Freeze Nuclear Capacity for 7 Years

http://rt.com/news/line/2014-07-15/#66100

Iran makes offer to freeze nuclear capacity for 7 years

Iran’s Foreign Minister Muhammad Javad Zarif, said in an interview with the New York Times Monday that Tehran could accept limits on its nuclear program, including freezing its current capacity for up to seven years if after this it would be free to operate without special restrictions. He made the offer six days before the deadline for the completion of talks in Vienna. It would still leave a gap between both sides negotiating positions, as the Western powers want Iran’s uranium enrichment capacity to be frozen in place for at least 10 years, and have a list of other conditions.But Zarif’s offer suggests there is enough flexibility on the Iranian side to gain extra time beyond the 20 July deadline.

Re: WHOAAAA!! Two SEVEN (7) Year Events Just Happened

Texas sister, is Iran behind Assad? could it be that they agree to this nuclear freeze in exchange for the west agreeing to leave Assad alone?

It seems like the West is not going to leave anyone alone but Assad does not intend to go gently into that goodnight. It will not be easy to wedge him out of his cat-seat. Syria is an ally of Iran but I don't think the two "sevens" have any connection though.

The fact that both of these stories came out on the same day and both had 7 year timelines really got my attention. What country on this earth has a 7 year presidential term? Usually they are in even numbers. Also, Iran plucking that 7 year timeline out of thin air, what is that about? The similarity to THE big seven years that will be wrap-up of history is now so close that it is sending shadows of its arrival on our paths.

Those 7's seem to be really stacking up!

1. Iran offers 7 year freeze on its nuclear plans
2. Assad sworn in for 7 year term as Prez
3. Anne Graham Lotz's 777 Prayer Focus just done
4. Boeing 777 jetliner shot out of the sky over Ukraine on 7-17

Is it just me or does there seem to be a SEVEN pattern forming over the globe? This is getting almost eerie.

Texas Sue
Those 7's seem to be really stacking up!

1. Iran offers 7 year freeze on its nuclear plans
2. Assad sworn in for 7 year term as Prez
3. Anne Graham Lotz's 777 Prayer Focus just done
4. Boeing 777 jetliner shot out of the sky over Ukraine on 7-17

Is it just me or does there seem to be a SEVEN pattern forming over the globe? This is getting almost eerie.

I agree it does sound almost eerie. 7 is a very important number in scripture,
and it seems to be showing up quite often lately especially this month.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Wow, it looks like the signs are getting closer to our departure! I know that the number 7 is the Biblical number of completion. But for two number seven events to take place at the same time is not a coincidence!

Thanks for the articles, Texas Sue. Very encouraging.

When you think about it that Malaysian plane crash incident was five sevens. The plane was a Boeing 777 and it happened on 7-17.

Lisaleenie, Valerie and all, it is only July 19 so we may see even more 7's show up before the SEVENTH month is over. Think about this - we are in the 14th year of this millenium - that's a double 7.