Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How Soon The Judgment On The Nations Per The Habukkuk Prophecy? SOON!!!

Hi everyone! I am not from your planet---I mean Forum--I am a vistor and I come in pieces--I mean Peace!! Be not harmed---I mean alarmed! I come bearing tidies--I mean tidings of good truth and I have bear arms--I mean I bare charms and good humor!!

Forget all this nonsense!! Let's get serious!! These are incredible times we are living in folks!! That prophecy on the Habakkuk Invasion fulfilled by the Islamic State (IS)---->is being raised up for one main purpose---to execute judgment on the earth among the nations who are asleep at the controls!!

God is using a terrible and evil people to bring about war in the middle east--I received this prophecy interpretation from the book of Habakkuk on the 9th of the jewish month of Tammuz--and on the 4th month of the jewish year!! This is the same date as the time when the Babylonians invaded Jerusalem and took captives of the King of Israel before the time of Christ!!

Some say that this 17th day of Tammuz coming up soon could be the start of the next Jewish war with the Chaldeans (Hamas and IS)!!
I think it very interesting that the Israel leaders are at this very moment in crisis meeting deciding on whether to go to a ground war in the Gaza Strip very soon---> This war could spread throughout the region-retaliation is a bad boy!

The Blood Moon on April 14, 2014 seems to have been put in place to forecast this coming war that looms on the horizon!!

How close is this Chaldean or Islamic War?--- well, now that the prophecy is fulfilled in the initial stages--which I might add could not have been deciphered until 2014--only with this lightning like march down through the breath of the land could this have been revealed ---for over 40 years this prophecy has alluded many of us-myself included--it was just hidden until the time was right---we are told in Habakkuk chapter two--to run with the fulfilled vision---meaning lets get the word out that the middle east is now under the management of God's coming judgment---which means we cannot be around much longer to see the outcome of this war!!! We are not destined for wrath but for mercy!

God used the Babylonians in the Old Testament to judge His people in the land of Israel---> Just look at the book of Judges--it is full of the cycles of correction by the Lord on the children of Israel---they Disobey then comes evil armies or oppressors--then God raises up another Judge to rule Israel!!

Now Israel is entering the time of Jacob's trouble or the tribulation period---and the enemies of the jewish state is surrounding this miracle of God nation!!

We now see the rise of the fulfillment of the evil empire that will be used to bring about some of the judgments in the book of Revelation!! It could be America will soon have to get involved with this overthrow of the nations in the middle east by this modern day Chaldean Invasion!

They have come to execute the plan of the last days!! Judgment will not be to far behind now---the rise of the Islamic State is the Time Marker of the start of the tribulation period ensuing very soon!!! It is at hand!! We are on Toes! The launch is near---so do not fear---dry up the tear --and have a beer--no! I mean be full of good cheer!! That's it!!!

Thanks everyone here on RFTH for allowing me to track my dirt on your lovely welcome mat---I will take my shoes off and visit regularly!!

Re: How Soon The Judgment On The Nations Per The Habukkuk Prophecy? SOON!!!

LOL! Welcome to our friendly forum, Scott; it's great to have you. I remember you from RITA.

Hi Scott :)

Welcome to RFTH. Loved the post. Habukkuk has a lot to say about the time we are living in.

I too feel in my spirit that we will all meet in the air soon!

Maranatha,

Julie

I mean tidings of good truth and I have bear arms--I mean I bare charms and good humor!!

Scott do you bear Lucky Charms with those colorful little marshmellows?

On the serious side, isn't it amazing how quickly this ISIS group came up and moved with such fury and cruelty. It is like the demons that possessed the ancient Assyrians (same geographic area) have been released into these people and let loose on mankind again. Just the rapid levels of escalation in these wars and threats of wars would indicate that we are certainly at the door of the tribulation cycle.

Welcome to RAPTURE FLIGHT

Welcome Scott,

I always enjoyed your sense of humour, at appropriate times and I appreciated you coming to visit here at the forum. You and Scarby, you're imaginary dog, are always welcome. More So, I welcome, your study and post on the recent development in the Middle East, and your encouragement, for all of us here. We know that the closer we get to the Tribulation, we are closer than ever for the Rapture to take place.

Thanks for your insite on the subject...things are quickly coming to pass...I believe the events in Israel and the Middle East point to the fact our time here on Earth, is much shorter, than most think. Your study, really put everything into a much clearer perspective.

See you here on the forum when you visit, or see you at The actual, Rapture Flight to Heaven, whichever comes first.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Scott, its good to see you here. Could you teach Scarby to howl when a prophetic event happens?
Obadiah too seems to be taking place, when the day of the Lord is near for all nations when this prophecy about Edom is happening. This does seem to be in our time along with Habakkuk. See in Habukkuk 1 about the net and dragging. Isn't that the truth. Governments rejoicing about catching the citizens in a net.
Yes, the words of the prophets will be fulfilled because they were not originated in man, but from God to warn people and advise people of what is to come. Only God can do that. It appears that we are in that time!

Hi Katy G. --I remember you from some great old times back when Rita was still in diapers--now she is a grown gal and is maturing at the same speed as RFTH---both websites are full of great gems and wonderful people who don't care about the world except taking those with them who want to come along for the ride of their lives!!

Texas Sue how do you do---I remember some great times we had together when Rita was in her teething years---and our terrible twosies!!
Those Lucky Charms will build strong arms but before they do and before we come to that muscle bound day-- those Lucky Charms will first cause to come to pass much tooth decay!!! Hee! Hee!

Texas Sue you just encapsulated the whole message in one perfect paragraph--If we were to showcase this prophecy in a courtroom your reply would be the exhibit A!!

Regina---It looks like Scarby is on a permanent vacation to dog camp!! I can't get him to return to the front lines---he wants to goof off too much---I might not let him post long distance until things quiet down--but if things heat up he is going to have to wait in his cabin for a good time---its difficult being humorous while things are serious around the world--but there is a time to laugh and a time to get serious--and maybe soon Scarby will email me some of his funny stories---we keep in touch regularly---I can't believe I am talking about keeping in touch with an imaginary fake dog---this world takes all kinds of people I guess!!!

Regina--isn't Obadiah just one chapter? I could never find too much prophetic information in that short book---I guess the door is shut to me on that prophet!!

Thanks Valerie for your kind reception to myself and my mange infested dog Scarby!!
I did suggest on my post on Rita Now that folks from there take some time to vist over here just like I am doing---maybe we can both play badmitton or lawn darts together on the RFTH playground---if it has pavement-- that would most likely exclude the lawn darts-unless they have sucker tips on the darts!! Just saying!!

Thanks for the edit button--I make a lot of mistakes!!!

Scotty, have a look at Obadiah again. It's about Edom (Esau's descendants) and what happens to them because they turned against their family Jacob (Israel). It talks about Israel possessing areas of land. What is happening right now with attacks on Israel to take away land from Israel may be the beginnings of this.
I'm not a teacher Scott, just a curious believer servant like you.

Regina---I do believe when you said that Israel is to possess more land soon is now about to be fulfiiled!! I just heard on the news last night that the citizens of Gaza need to evacuate and go to a place of safety before the jewish forces start their bombing campaign---this is in fulfillment of the Zephaniah 1 prophecy about Gaza will be abandoned or totally evacuated!! Then the remant of Judah will posses this area and live in peace!!

This is part of my next post which I am about to put up on the website after I have time to make a few additions--not a huge find --but it is part of the bigger picture of what the whole prophetic scenario is turning out to be-- Judgment on the nations!

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purpose

Scott, I'm waitn & listn for what your thinkn

scott
Texas Sue how do you do---I remember some great times we had together when Rita was in her teething years---and our terrible twosies!!
Those Lucky Charms will build strong arms but before they do and before we come to that muscle bound day-- those Lucky Charms will first cause to come to pass much tooth decay!!! Hee! Hee!

Texas Sue you just encapsulated the whole message in one perfect paragraph--If we were to showcase this prophecy in a courtroom your reply would be the exhibit A!!

Soctt, yes I remember all the fun times, humor and repartee on the old forum. I especially enjoyed the adventures of Scarby. If he ever decides to come out of his old doghouse and visit he is certainly welcome, even if he has old Taco Bell wrappers stuck to his paws.

Thanks for the compliment on my nutshell description of the times. I think we are going to see some eye-popping events just before we fly. Got my seat-belt buckled and ready for what comes. Looking forward to the next bit that you have to share on Bible prophecy too.

Regina--that beanie cap on the weenie dog is awesome funny---that be Scarby trying out his own invention to get off the ground in the event of the rapture--I always have to tell him its not by works but by grace and faith and some human grit and sweat!!

Sense dogs don't sweat--I just get a glass of water and throw it on Scarby whenever he looks like he is getting hot under the dog callar--that seems to quiet him up for awhile!!

Texas Sue--That comment about Scarby walking in here with Taco Bell wrappers tracking on his feet or paws is a good one--Hee Hee!!

I just went to Taco Bell today after doing some yard work---the food was ok--but I didn't go for the taste just for hunger sake!! I think anything taste good when you are starving---Taco Bell's motto should be "Come To Taco Bell When You Are Extremely Hungry--Other Wise Head For Pizza Hut You Stupid Mutt!! That was Scarby that came up with that stupid motto---only he would interject some of his nonsense!!

LOL!

Hey, Scotty, good to see you posting over here, too!!! This sure is a hot thread! Your research is amazing. Thank you for all the hard work you do to bring us these hidden treasures from the scriptures. Amazing how Bible prophesy is being fulfilled before our very eyes.

Keep up the good work, buddy!!

(Hey, you still going to Taco Bell? Isn't Scarby tired of those tacos yet?)

Hi Scott,

Nice to see you here. Thank you for the amazing study.

Good day and Good nighty--My good friend Heidi!!