Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
People Are Undergoing Extreme Body Modifications In Order To Look More Like The Devil?

What a degrading thing to do to one's own body; worse still, how deep and dark are their souls to match their outer look...This is going way overboard in my opinion. I'm sure they are doing it to grab the attention of all passersbys.
Devil, always tries to get peoples eyes off of Jesus and the attention unto him instead.

This look is not for me, I like the way I look right now; I look like a child of God, and that's fine with me.

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

People Are Undergoing Extreme Body Modifications In Order To Look More Like The Devil?

http://thetruthwins.com/archives/people-are-undergoing-extreme-body-modifications-in-order-to-look-more-like-the-devil

Re: People Are Undergoing Extreme Body Modifications In Order To Look More Like The Devil?

They do not know God, how wonderful and good He is, and they do not know the devil, how terrible He is.
If they saw the risen Jesus face to face as Paul did, it would change their lives. If they saw the throne of God on judgement day it would change their lives (I would hope). It is going to be more difficult for people to follow Jesus during the tribulation years.
I pray for them now, in case someone who did this ever reads RFTH one day and may give their heart to the Lord:
Abba Father, I worship You because You deserve to have people turn to You and trust You and believe Your words.
You never lie. You always do what is right. I pray for those who realize during the tribulation years that people do not have all the answers. You really are the author of life and the source of forgiveness and eternal life.
I pray that where there has been great darkness in this life, where peoples hearts have been deceived and misguided, when peoples hearts have been broken and they lash out or reject others or have harmed others, when people have even openly followed false gods, I pray that You would allow the light, the life of Your words from the bible to now come into their hearts. Please give them the gift of faith in Jesus. Those who are fearful, depressed, those who have been full of self assurance and self righteousness, please shine the light of the truth in their hearts that Jesus IS Lord. He IS the Son of God. He IS coming again and they need to bow and acknowledge Him while they still can.
Thank You Abba Father that You forgive all those who call upon the name of Jesus to save them. Please cause them to have access to Your word the bible to now learn about Jesus and how He instructs them to live. Please guide them and strengthen them to be able to stand for you, with the spiritual armour of Ephesians 6, even if they lose their earthly life while standing for Jesus. I pray for a great harvest of souls to be saved during the final years before Jesus returns to earth, I pray for provision for these new believers, in Jesus name, amen

Valerie, I hope this prayer helps someone while the board is still up. I give it up to God.

Re: People Are Undergoing Extreme Body Modifications In Order To Look More Like The Devil?

Valerie
What a degrading thing to do to one's own body; worse still, how deep and dark are their souls to match their outer look...This is going way overboard in my opinion. I'm sure they are doing it to grab the attention of all passersbys.
Devil, always tries to get peoples eyes off of Jesus and the attention unto him instead.

This look is not for me, I like the way I look right now; I look like a child of God, and that's fine with me.

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

http://thetruthwins.com/archives/people-are-undergoing-extreme-body-modifications-in-order-to-look-more-like-the-devil

Oh Val, I couldn't agree with you more, re: your 2nd pragraph!!! For, even I feel our Potter refining me (His clay) in His kaln oven, to being more like Him. I KNOW that I too, am a child of God...and that's perfectly fine with me too.

&

Maranatha!
Tammy