Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Left Moves to Outlaw Christianity

Left Moves to Outlaw Christianity

The mask is off. All pretense has been dropped, and the anti-Christian left’s boundless depth of hatred for individual liberty, rsn cultureofdeath 250our First Amendment and the Religious Freedom Restoration Act (RFRA) is now on full display.

http://www.rightsidenews.com/2014071334571/life-and-science/culture-wars/left-moves-to-outlaw-christianity.html

Re: Left Moves to Outlaw Christianity

We as Christian must realize, that Jesus was hated, and we as the Lord's disciples and followers, are hated as well, throughout the centuries to this
very day. "Rejoice and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great."

LET THE LORD JESUS SPEAK TO EACH ONE OF YOU THROUGH HIS WORDS, WITH THESE SCRIPTURES BELOW.

John 15:18-25 (New American Standard)

Disciples' Relation to the World

18 "If the world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you. 19 "If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, because of this the world hates you. 20 "Remember the word that I said to you, 'A slave is not greater than his master.' If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you; if they kept My word, they will keep yours also. 21 "But all these things they will do to you for My name's sake, because they do not know the One who sent Me. 22 "If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not have sin, but now they have no excuse for their sin. 23 "He who hates Me hates My Father also. 24 "If I had not done among them the works which no one else did, they would not have sin; but now they have both seen and hated Me and My Father as well. 25 "But they have done this to fulfill the word that is written in their Law, 'THEY HATED ME WITHOUT A CAUSE.'

Matthew 5:11-12 (New American Standard)

11 "Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. 12 "Rejoice and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great; for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

John 15:18-25 (New American Standard)

18 "If the world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you.
ETC......

THIS IS SO STRANGE....THE ABOVE SCRIPTURE LORD LAID IN MY MIND BEFOREHAND, AND I POSTED IT HERE. I NEVER KNOW WHAT "TODAY'S PROMISE FROM THE BIBLE" IS GOING TO BE FOR THE DAY...LOW AND BEHOLD IT'S THAT "EXACT SAME PROMISE FOR TODAY" GOD WORKS AND SPEAKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS, I BELIEVE. REJOICE THE LORD IS SPEAKING.

Today's Promise from the Bible

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before [it hated] you. If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also. (John 15:18-20)

The believer in Christ should not shrink from suffering or persecution, but should take heart in the fact that his suffering is counted as due to Christ. For of course, the redeemed children will be the object of scorn and derision! The world despised and hated the most loving, caring, hospitable, and merciful man to ever walk the earth; if they should hate Him so, how can we not expect them to hate those who follow that man—Christ Jesus!

http://www.blueletterbible.org/devotionals/promises/index.cfm?doy=197

Valerie..

This does not surprise me because remember at the 2008 democratic convention they wanted to take God out of their platform and when they took a vote the look on some of the peoples faces were demonic. I will never forget those looks. I don't think God was welcomed into their party and platform for a long time but this is ridiculous.

Thanks for the post!

Sandy,

Thanks for the reminder; yes I do remember that, and you're absolutely correct.

It shouldn't surprise any of us anymore; just look who is in office and leading the US; certainly not a Christian.

I sure will be glad, when we're finally home with Jesus; this world without our Lord and our God is growing more wicked and evil as time passes by. We certainly don't feel at home here anymore. Heaven is our home, and Jesus is our Lord and Savior.

Come Lord Jesus, Come Quickly,

Valerie

I remember when the Democratic Convention booed God three times. Strange how it seems denials come in threes. Peter denied Jesus three times before the rooster crowed.

So sad to even think this has happened in America. A good read is Dimitri Duduman's book "Through The Fire". A Godly man smuggling Bibles into Russia living in Romania, was sent to America by God to warn us to turn from our sins. A true story.

All of these things are beginning to come to pass that our Lord spoke of and He said when these things begin to come to pass look up for our redemption draws near.

Maranatha,

Julie

Julie, Dumitru Duduman prophesied of attack on America, warning America to turn from idols and sin back to the true God. I don't know if its ok to post a link here, but if anyone is interested they can go to handofhelpministries

We knew hatred of Christians was escalating, and would lead eventually to state approved death during the tribulation years. Personally, I hope that the Lord returns before we see America destroyed. I'm in Canada now, but grew up in America. I don't want to see the land go into destruction, bondage and death. I think I'll have a relook at Dumitru's prophecies, because I don't remember if he ever said what an end would be.
I hope Americans wake up and realize they need the Lord Jesus to rule in their heart.
The only good government comes from the Lord God Almighty.
He is just
He is compassionate
He is wise

Valerie, I think an election is coming in Canada in 2015. Stephen Harper is a Christian. He will go with us in the rapture, then who knows what parliament would look like with Christian MP's gone.

Well, this thread brings back some memories. I remember watching that vote on TV with the majority of the national Demo delegates yelling and waving their fists in their "NO" votes on God in the platform. Very sobering moment. It helped me see how some of the folks in office now got in so smoothly. God is kicked out of public life and then when there is a disaster these same people are the first to blame God.

The level of doubt and unbelief and outright hostility toward Jesus is proof of the lateness of the hour.

Regina,

"Valerie, I think an election is coming in Canada in 2015. Stephen Harper is a Christian. He will go with us in the rapture, then who knows what parliament would look like with Christian MP's gone."

Regina, I heard that Stephen Harper is a born again Christian; therefore,
I believe he will go with us in the Rapture. Let's just say we be very happy not to be here when the new parliament MP's come on the scene, not much good will be left behind.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Regina,

Thanks for reminding me of "Hand Of Help Ministries" I believe this is Dumitri Duduman's grandson carrying on his grandfather's mission to warn America of what is coming if we do not turn from our sins as a nation.

I love my country and do not want it to face chastisement, but God has tried to wake us up and we have ignored His warnings. Hurricane Katrina, the F5 tornadoes in the mid-west with wind speeds above 261 mph, droughts, elected leaders which are anti-Christian, a looming financial crises all these things I believe are God's way of trying to get our attention to turn back to the founding father's way of blessings for our country instead of a curse. Every time we try to force Israel to give up covenant land something devastating happens here. Most do not have a personal relationship with God and a lot do not believe He exist. They are like people who would have been alive in the 1700's and someone trying to explain radio waves to them. They can't see Him, smell Him, feel Him, taste Him, hear Him, therefore, just like those radio waves, He does not exist.

Please keep America in all of your prayers,

Maranatha,

Julie

Julie F.
I remember when the Democratic Convention booed God three times. Strange how it seems denials come in threes. Peter denied Jesus three times before the rooster crowed.

So sad to even think this has happened in America. A good read is Dimitri Duduman\'s book \"Through The Fire\". A Godly man smuggling Bibles into Russia living in Romania, was sent to America by God to warn us to turn from our sins. A true story.

All of these things are beginning to come to pass that our Lord spoke of and He said when these things begin to come to pass look up for our redemption draws near.

Maranatha,

Julie

Valerie & Julie,

I totally agree you both 100%!!! I too, was thinkin' the other day that this world IS no longer our home...as I longed for Christ's soon return to taking us all out of here on our Rapture Flight To Heaven.

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY Statler Brothers' Final Farewell Concert THREAD!!!

For I have something VERY important to share with y'all. OK!?!

Maranatha!
Tammy