Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Message Board May be closing soon!

Dear Brothers & Sisters in Christ, It saddens me to announce the follow:

I am thinking of closing the message board shortly in a couple of months or sooner; because there are only a handful of faithful posters, whom are interacting on posting on the message forum.

I will keep Rapture Flight to Heaven website open until the end of April of next year 2015. However, the message board, will be closed soon, unless, there are there is a change on the forum that warrants to keep it up and running.

Many of you know, that I long to keep this board, on a peaceful level, without heated debates, arguments etc., which many other forums allow, and anything goes. I believe that the majority of people prefer sites that
promote the latter.

I want to thank the mods Kathy & Susan for their help, and all who have posted here on a regular basis and participated.

September, I will make my final decision.

I'm glad that I started Rapture Flight to Heaven blog, awhile ago, and will
try to keep it running for whoever is interested.

There is a beginning and end to everything, except for God. God had no begin and has no end.

God Bless,

Valerie

Re: Message Board May be closing soon!

Hope you won't! Even though only a minority of the members post, and even though the message board goes through dry spells, I believe that God is using it. Please seek His guidance before you make a final decision!

Kathy

Thanks Kathy,

Take a look lately, who has been posting and how often; and you'll find my name comes up, most of the time. Therefore, this message forum, has become more of a blog, than an interactive forum...if you know what I mean.

This forum was not intended to be a blog by one person...it was intended to be an participating forum amongst God's people. Sure doesn't seems so lately.

Yes, I will think on it and pray about it...and I suggest others do the same.

Valerie

I check and read posts here at least 2 times a day and it's a part of my daily routine. I want to have this site until we leave in the rapture! I will post more and we could all send in a portion of the payment to keep this site up too.

Valerie,

Rapture Flight To Heaven has been a treasure. I've been reading this site for years, and finally decided not long ago to start posting.

I would miss it if it weren't here, let us all pray and hopefully more will post more often.

Marantha,

Julie

Like others have said I go to RFTH several times a day when I am home to catch up on news and would miss it very much if it closed. I am already so sad to see 5 Doves drop to one posting a week on Sundays. There are fewer who post at RFTH than read, but I have noticed several hits on the different posts so there are many readers. The ones who most often post are Tammy, Regina, Julie F, Tom D, Steve O, and sometimes Mary and a few others, in addition to you, Kathy and myself. Not a blockbuster forum but a vital one and I would be very sad to see it close.

I do believe that the enemy is pulling out all stops to discourage watchers regarding the rapture. I know from listening to several different radio shows and reading across other websites that many who claim to be Christian do not believe in a rapture, think we will all go through the tribulation and mock those who are looking for Jesus to return. I don't know how they get this viewpoint if they are really reading the Bible. Some of them are almost vicious about their beliefs and strong mockers. Makes me wonder if they are worshipping the same Jesus we know.

If a person is not strongly grounded in their understanding of scripture it would be easy to fall prey to these lies and be very discouraged and give up on Jesus returning. Perhaps that is why Paul said not to let anyone "STEAL YOUR CROWN". He makes it plain that he will receive a crown of glory along with all those who LOVE HIS (JESUS) APPEARING> If there is a crown of reward for watching, then it must require strong faith. RFTH is one of the few sites anymore that focuses on the return of the Lord for His own and that makes it very important.

The MAIN Problem is -We have come through a very dry spell
where there is is nothing note worthy going on in the news that pertains
to the rapture. We have come through Easter and Penticost with-
out the rapture, when most of us thought we would be gone.

Even the ones on other boards who made real COOL calculations
with major earthquakes every 90 days or whatever since Japans
big one that damage their nuke facility, and all the comets that
were suppose to blacken our atmosphere, many have given up and
realized that the rapture can not be predicted.

BUT I WOULD BE WATCHING NOW with all the things that are going
on in Israel, WE ARE JUST ONE MIS-STEP AWAY from Israel hitting
her enemys hard.

I firmly believe (my thoughts only) that the day when it looks
like Israel will fall, the rapture happens at that time and God deals
with Israel's foes.

As things with Israel, weather patterns, terror threats, etc. The board
would be well used as clearing information center to keep all inform.
EXAMPLE what the news in Canada might be different from what we are
hearing, and may be worth while to keep the board up for such a purpose.

THIS IS A RAPTURE FORUM and there hasnt been much exciting news to post.

We have gotten use to Korea launching rockets, and several earthquakes a day
is no longer news. But I would hang in there we have a few blood moons coming up yet.

Excellent observations Mary! I agree, and I love this site because there isn't false teachings so if there isn't much to comment on it will be sluggish with posts. But there will be future signs, future dreams, exciting news and if the site gets shut down then when all these future things happen we won't be able to share it and encourage one another. Let's all pray about this. Love you all.

Val ..

I am guilty also of just reading what you post..I guess we all have to be more diligent in posting and not just reading. I agree with the others, this message board is different than others because only truths get posted and if someone does post something that is not exactly correct, you or others point that out to them and it is always in a loving way.

Also it has been a way of sharing our burdens and asking for prayer. and we have seen answers to prayers, we may not all post but as you once told me, we may not post a reply but we are praying for each other.

Hopefully we will all see each other SOON

Maranatha The Lord is Coming

Oh I hope not, Valerie! I don't post very often, but I visit the site almost every day. I find your forum inspirational! I was so excited to come across your site years ago. I felt like I was going crazy--I felt like no one thought like I did... then I found a forum of people posting what I was thinking! It was so refreshing! Whenever I post, I don't get much response, which I suppose I know how you must feel, but I'm guessing there are a lot of others like me that don't post but read the posts frequently, and are encouraged. Am I right folks?

Val, I really thought the end of 2011 was it... and it wasn't. We're still here. And since then, it's been kinda slow. I mean, what other signs are there? They've already happened as far as I know. Nothing else has to happen... and yet He still hasn't returned. So now I feel like I'm waiting without anymore signs. I feel like I past the last "Exit Now" sign, but yet there was never any exit. So I keep driving down the road, looking for the exit, but there is none. Anyway...

I do pray you'll keep your forum active. There are a lot of silent readers hoping and praying you will.

Valerie, I visit the site more than I post. I haven't felt like I had something to say, or that any comment would add anything to what was already said. The site is an encouragement and I hope it stays up.

Each day the Lord waits for perfect timing, many are brought to salvation. I remind myself that if it was my loved one, I would want Him to wait another day. God knows what He is doing. He made everything and is far wiser than all the talking heads and leaders of the world. Jesus will return when it is God's perfect timing.
God is incapable of lying, so we know that 1Thess4:15-18 will come to pass.

Lately I've been listening to the prophets on audio bible that have to do with Edom and Babylon. But I don't know what to say because I'm not a teacher. Have a look at Obadiah. The day of the Lord is near. Not here, but near upon all heathen. Edom and Esau going to be judged when the day of the Lord is near.
so i wonder if we are now seeing Obadiah's vision in the making.

I don't know how many read and don't post. I encourage the quiet ones to share if you would.
Valerie, God bless you and mods and posters.

Sandy
Val ..

I am guilty also of just reading what you post..I guess we all have to be more diligent in posting and not just reading. I agree with the others, this message board is different than others because only truths get posted and if someone does post something that is not exactly correct, you or others point that out to them and it is always in a loving way.

Yes Sandy I agree you took the words right out of my mouth.

Brady
Oh I hope not, Valerie! I don't post very often, but I visit the site almost every day. I find your forum inspirational! I was so excited to come across your site years ago. I felt like I was going crazy--I felt like no one thought like I did... then I found a forum of people posting what I was thinking! It was so refreshing! Whenever I post, I don't get much response, which I suppose I know how you must feel, but I'm guessing there are a lot of others like me that don't post but read the posts frequently, and are encouraged. Am I right folks?

Yes you are right Brady!

I sent this email to Kathy and Susan our moderators, and I'm therefore, posting here, as it applies to all of us.

I read everyones replies so far, and they are all positive responses...I'm not doing anything on impulse. I promise to keep it up and running, but I need "a little help from my friends" here on RFTH.

I will continue to keep an open mind, and pray on it. Hopefully, others will do the same,and become interactive, with one another. My hope would be to keep the message forum up and running until the Lord comes.

We'll see how seriously people at RFTH take it. God knows, that only the things we do for the Lord will last, all other things we possess will perish, because they are corruptible.

My prayers are, that everyone on RFTH, will be inspired, to bring people to Christ, especially, when times are slow on Rapture news...we can always witness on site. I know we are all worn out...I been through much tough times lately; but God has seen me through it all.

Keep your eyes on Jesus at all times, and watch the events unfolding in Israel. I still believe Israel is the "key" to the nearness of the Rapture.

For, when we least expect Jesus to come...that is when the Lord will come.
It's scriptural, therefore, Brady and others...Jesus could come today, if God so wills and if it is in God's perfect plan. Don't give up...Jesus is Coming; don't believe me, believe the Lord, He said He would, and His word is as good as gold, even better, because it's pure, perfect, and divine.

Maranatha!

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

Thank you Valerie for trying to keep the message board up and I promise I will try to be better about posting.

When I see a post that might be interesting, the reason I don't post it I assume that everyone has seen it too..

Jesus is coming soon and you are right..We need to tell as many as we can that Jesus is coming soon and they need to accept Him NOW!!!!

I will post every now and then if it helps keep RFTH going.
God bless
Heidi

Yes Sandy, it is important for people to hear about Jesus, and accept the Lord as their Savior, for none of us knows what tomorrow may hold for anyone.

People die, every single day, some die of diseases and sickness, others are sudden deaths, unexpected deaths like car, boat, plane, accidents, even murdered. Accidents at home, like for example slipping in a bathtub and death from head injuries take place more often then anywhere else. We don't even know if we will wake up the next day to greet the morning.

No one is promised tomorrow, right now, is all we have; therefore since God has blessed us to receive Jesus as our Lord and Savior, it would be awesome to pass it on to someone who is lost, so they too can be blessed, instead of dying and ending up in hell.

Yes Heidi, it would be good if members would post here, it would make it what
this forum is about; Brothers and Sisters in Christ, interacting, with each other, as they watch for the coming of our Lord Jesus at the Rapture.

God Bless,

Valerie

I'm very pleased, with the initiative taken by the full time participants, part time participants, along with new members, who have come forth, with great enthusiasm, to take part, and do their share. In getting this site back to a message board forum shared in fellowship, amongst Brothers & Sisters in Christ.

Keep up the good work, I know the Lord will reward each one of you for your partaking in keeping this message forum up, and bringing the lost to Jesus, while we watch, for the Lord's coming at the Rapture. You never know who you will meet in Heaven, that will come and thank you, for taking the time and inspiring someone to accept Jesus, as their Savior. We're all working for Jesus, because we love the Lord.

God loves you one and all..and so do I.

God Bless,

Valerie

P.S. sorry for any typos, etc., it's late...and I should retire and get some rest now.

Hi Val & All!

I was like totally shocked to seeing your thread title, Val, when I came online this morning!!!

I surely hope 'n' pray that it ain't so...that you're thinking of closing down RFTH. There are certain days when I have to run errands and don't come online, and then after I get them done...then I do get back onboard.

I read what our fellow RFTHees said, and I agree with them. We don't want our favorite board to close down...and for it to stay up till we're taken on our Rapture Flight To Heaven SOON.

Plus, we would miss you too much as well. So PLEASE don't close it down, OK!?!

Thank you.

&

Maranatha!
Tammy

Valerie
Yes Sandy, it is important for people to hear about Jesus, and accept the Lord as their Savior, for none of us knows what tomorrow may hold for anyone.

No one is promised tomorrow, right now, is all we have; therefore since God has blessed us to receive Jesus as our Lord and Savior, it would be awesome to pass it on to someone who is lost, so they too can be blessed, instead of dying and ending up in hell.

God Bless,

Valerie

That's true: no one is promised tomorrow. Things keep getting worse in this world. This is from CNN about Malaysian plane shot over Ukraine
Thank God for saving us.

"Fair use for educational and discussion purposes"

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/17/world/europe/ukraine-malaysia-airlines-crash/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

I have just posted about this on the thread "Hello, Everyone" by Lisaleenie.

Even though I rarely post, I read RFTH almost DAILY! (I am just extremely busy!) I too was very saddened to see that Valerie was thinking about closing down the RFTH forum!

Valerie, PLEASE DON'T DO IT!!! This is a true witness for the return of the Lord in the Last Days! I'm sure we would all be willing to contribute to the annual fees to keep this website going! This is a fabulous forum!

Please read my entire post here:
http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1318978&cmd=show

Hi Rick, its good to hear from you. Love the song too and everytime I watch a Gaither video I look at the faces and know some are in heaven and some still here and it gives a visual of that time when we will all be gathered together again in Jesus. Very poignant. Also, I love that song!!! Please post when you can as it is always a joy to hear from you.

Hi Rick!

I too, am a huge Gaither fan as well!!!

I saw yesterday, that Time-Life is putting out a complete collection in a boxed set of Bill & Gloria's Precious Memories programs with all their family of singers that one can only purchase from Time-Life.

Since I don't do credit cards, I can't purchase this set. But that's OK. We'll be going home soon, won't we!?

Meanwhile, please be watching for this particular item in further TV announcements on TV...

Maranatha!
Tammy

Debit cards will work just as well, Tammy--no need to go into debt or pay interest to get that CD set. So if you do have a debit card, just use it to order the CDs.

Rick
I have just posted about this on the thread \"Hello, Everyone\" by Lisaleenie.

Even though I rarely post, I read RFTH almost DAILY! (I am just extremely busy!) I too was very saddened to see that Valerie was thinking about closing down the RFTH forum!

Valerie, PLEASE DON\'T DO IT!!! This is a true witness for the return of the Lord in the Last Days! I\'m sure we would all be willing to contribute to the annual fees to keep this website going! This is a fabulous forum!

Please read my entire post here:
http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1318978&cmd=show

Rick,

So good to hear from you again, I'm glad you posted here again.
Your words are appreciated and encouraging.

Rick, it would break my heart to close this message board, as I always had in mind to keep it up and running until the Lord's Coming at the Rapture. The participation was dwindling badly, and almost seemed like very few were interested, and others just didn't care to participate in fellowship.

The Lord laid it on my heart to open the Message board back on April 7th, 2009, and the Lord guided me as to how He wanted this message site to operate, in a spirit of love,peace,fellowship, and God's word for teaching, reproofing, and especially for confirmation of prophecy coming to pass daily of the Lord's soon coming.

I learned everything from scratch, as I built it, with the Lord's constance guidance.

For almost 5 years I never asked for any financial support, as I knew many were unable to contribute anything, with the economy being so bad, and making ends meet was hard for many. Only 1 year I asked for help, and received donations. I was most grateful, with both myself and my husband receiving Old age pensions only. This past time I finally was able to set up a web site in April of this year, cost a bit more, but it is worth it, since the good people at Bravenet gave me a good deal, and it is well worth it.

Rick I've been praying, and watching, the site participation is very good now, and the fellowship, and sharing with one another is wonderful. I need
the members to contribute their voices in written word on this site to keep it a true message board, witnessing to others throughout the world.

I am not jumping into any decision of suddenly shutting down, I would never do that, especially to our faithful readers, who have expressed their appreciation for RFTH in inspiring them and encouraging them in these latter days.

I thank God, and everyone here, who have taken to heart to keep RFTH message board up and running. I'm so happy to see some old friends, new ones, and I know other regular participants on this site, feel as happy as I do. God is good, that our good Lord has moved the hearts of people to come forth.

God Bless your mighty work Rick, I'm so glad to know a Brother in Christ, who has also taken the Lord's work to heart, and working to bring, the news of the Lord's return to the world. Rick Please pray for our site, and do drop in even for a moment or two, it makes a difference to all of us, if each one gives a little time of their own here at RFTH too.

In Jesus' Love,
YSIC,

Valerie

Valerie,

I joined this forum a week or so ago because Scott mentioned on R.I.T.A. that you were thinking of closing. I made my first posts today. I have been a bit slack in this regards on forums in recent months.

I hope that you continue because discussion about end-times and the rapture is now more important than it was several years ago.

Some end time sites have started dying in recent times when they should be getting stronger and stronger in their contributions:

~Five Doves is down to about one update every week now.
~Stan Deyo's site has stopped posting weekly updates.
~Jack Kinsella is now in Heaven...
~J.R. Church is gone...
~Dave Hunt is gone...
~Dave Wilkerson also...
~and Grant Jeffrey.

Barry G
Valerie,

I joined this forum a week or so ago because Scott mentioned on R.I.T.A. that you were thinking of closing. I made my first posts today. I have been a bit slack in this regards on forums in recent months.

I hope that you continue because discussion about end-times and the rapture is now more important than it was several years ago.

Some end time sites have started dying in recent times when they should be getting stronger and stronger in their contributions:

~Five Doves is down to about one update every week now.
~Stan Deyo's site has stopped posting weekly updates.
~Jack Kinsella is now in Heaven...
~J.R. Church is gone...
~Dave Hunt is gone...
~Dave Wilkerson also...
~and Grant Jeffrey.

Hi Barry G., Welcome aboard, glad you have joined in on our discussions.

Thanks so much for your reply. You're absolutely correct, many have gone their own ways, others don't post that often, and still others have gone to be with the Lord.

I really hope that the Brothers & Sisters in Christ, will continue their
interactions and communications amongst one another, in these last days, as you said we're living in, I really would love to see this board up, and continue until the Lord comes, which will be very soon.

God Bless,

Valerie

Valerie- You are not allowed to close this forum down. It is the quality that counts and not the quanity. You have faithful people here who post because they love the Lord and want to make a difference. They feel that this is how God is using them to get the Word out. Yes, Christian sites are dropping off and the devil is pretty happy about that. God wants us to be like Paul to have run the good race. If you close this forum, Satan will be very happy because another Christian forum or blog or anything that puts Christ where he should be will be lost. I know it is difficult to live in this world because of all the evil and trials that we go through but remember we suffer for Christ because we are the few compared to who will not be saved so we will have to endure to the end. By the way if there is any financial problem, please e-mail me and I will take care of it.

Thanks for you input Tom, much appreciated!

I have thought about this quite often, that's why I'm still here and the site is up and running. I'm happy to see all the positive responses here, and the recent activity, shows me, that many are interesting in keeping this message board up. It's such a refreshing change, it feels like it has come alive once again. Thanks be to God!

I promise to do my part, and I hope the members will do their's as well.
Things are looking up and promising to date, seeing the Brothers and Sisters in Christ, sharing and interacting with one another, on the coming of our Lord Jesus. Yes, it looks like we are closer to the Lord's coming than ever before, therefore it is important to keep this message board up.

Tom D., you know I have worked hard to keep this site, on the upright, and always referring others to God's word. I long to continue with the help of the wonderful people here, in keeping it up and running until the Lord comes for us at the Rapture.

The renewal for the site doesn't come up until April 28th, 2015..if we're still here, I'll remind you and anyone else, who would like to contribute a small amount, a dollar or two, to keep it operating. This way it doesn't put any one person on the spot. Right now, it's all paid up to date, the Lord has helped me to renew, and pay for it this past April 2014, from my pension.

With the way things are going right now, it's all uphill and on a positive note; therefore, don't worry, I believe this site will be up and running until Jesus comes at the Rapture.

God has moved on people to come forward, and express their voices at RFTH. This makes me happy, and more so, God must be pleased as well.

God Bless,

Valerie

Valerie..I would like to thank you for all your hard work and you diligence in all you do.

You have kept this message board going and posting, while we read your interesting posts and didn't contribute nor respond.

You have your own problems and you never complain, other than reminding us to keep posting. You also have kept the board honest and as much as we all would like to post about different politicians you have not allowed us to do it. The Word says we are to pray for our leaders and I confess that I do not do that and I believe as you do as to who some are.

I will be honored to meet you when we get to heaven, and I know God is pleased with all you do.

I am proud to call you a sister in Christ.

Sandy

Thank you Sandy, for your kind remarks and likewise, I am proud to be your Sister in Christ, and everyone here as well.

I really can't wait to meet all of you and see your pretty faces. and handsome ones' too!!
Some of you are so young, others in between young & old and then there's the ancient ones, the group I belong too!
There's a picture I found of myself and my husband at age 33, at my brother's wedding. Wow, I sure look really nice in it, and my husband does too...We're suppose to look that age in Heaven, can't wait. I might post it, so you'll all recognize me when we get there.

I'm glad to hear from you as well. Like I said so often Sandy, I promise to continue to do my part, and all I ask if everyone does theirs, we'll all make
friends here, and continue our friendship in Heaven.

In the meantime, it's good to watch with all of you, I'll see you all on the way up; our Rapture Flight to Heaven.

God Bless you Sis,

Maranatha!

Valerie