Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Habakkuk Prophecy Of The Chaldean Invasion Is Fulfilled! I.S.I.S. Nation-They Come For Judgment

Scott, wanted the following posted at RFTH. This is his post.

Write The Vision On Paper and let him or her that reads it –take it and run with it—They come for the time of Judgment!!

I guess the timing of this discovery is the real clincher going by God’s calendar: I made this prophetic discovery on July 9, 2014–which on the jewish calendar is the 9th day of the 4th month (Tammuz)!
I checked on the history of this date on the jewish calendar in my bible concordance and it so happens that on another time in the events of jewish history-there was another invasion on this same date on the city of Jerusalem by the Babylonians (The Chaldeans) on the 9th day of the 4th month –Jeremiah 39: 2-3– Babylon, Iraq of today!

Some may not know this fact but the ancient ruins of the city of Babylon are just right outside the modern city of Bagdad, Iraq–which once was the heart or headquarters of the Babylonian Empire in the prophet Jeremiah’sday!

Who are the Chaldeans of Habakkuk’s prophecy in his short three chapter book?

They are none other then the people who occupy the territory of today’s modern Iraq, Iran, and Syria!

The group of people who I believe fulfills the prophecy of this ancient vision is none other then “The Islamic State Of Iraq and Syria” or I.S.I.S.!

The lightning fast MARCH of this Al-Quaeda splinter group through the heart of Iraq taking over town after town on their quest of total conquest of the city of Bagdad( ancient Babylon) –as their future seat of government; has stunned the world and has taken many world leaders off guard!

These heatless thugs and terrorists have no respect for any world leaders or government authority and to capture all who get in their way is just a trophy of the madness that drives this evil Chaldean Movement on the world scene!

Let me show you how this Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (I.S.I.S.) —is a total fulfillment of the Nation of the Chaldeans in the Habakkuk Prophecy of the Old Testament!

(You folks are always wanting proof–shame! Shame! Shame!—Hee! Hee! Just kidding!!)

The prophet Habakkuk was burdened night and day by scenes of violence and lawlessness in his home country-and in the world around him-he could not understand why God was holding back His justice and Judgment on these wicked forces of evil!

Things were just going downhill in Israel and on the moral scene there was sodomy and on the political scene there was corruption- as the unrighteous were gaining the upperhand on pushing their agendas forward and in the face of the righteous!

Then God intervenes and reveals His plan for judgment on the nations by the following Last Days method of correction or punishment!
(Let me just give a brief commentary on this short but detailed Prophecy in the first chapter of Habakkuk that we are seeing fulfilled before our eyes- verse by verse)

In verse 6—> God says, “I RAISE UP the CHALDEANS—that bitter and hasty NATION (I.S.I.S.) –Islamic State of Iraq and Syria–which shall MARCH through the breadth of the land, to possess the dwellingplaces that are not theirs!
In verse 7—> They are Terrible and Dreadful: their judgment and their dignity shall proceed of themselves!

( It is a known fact that with LIGHTNING SPEED this self-proclaimed Califh Nation called I.S.I.S. has been rapidly moving throughout the old territory of the Babylonian Empire(Iraq and Syria); and they have been taking over towns and villages which do not belong to them; and they are a Ruthless company or community of evil terrorists; even worse then Al Quaeda!)

In verse 8—> Their horses also are SWIFTER than the LEOPARDS–(What means of modern transportation are these terrorists using? Stolen U.S. military Humvee Vehicles!
How FAST do these Humvee Vehicles travel? Top Speed 70 miles per hour!
How FAST does a Leopard run? At a Speed of up to 37 miles per hour according to the world wildlife org. on the Amur Leopard of Africa!
In Verse 8 and 9—> They COME only for VIOLENCE!! (The I.S.I.S. has one main method of recruitment–follow us and join the state or be killed or beheaded! They capture all those who get in their path and pursue those who attempt to escapt their military campaign NET!
They are dead set on creating VILOLENCE! That is their end game!

Here is the verse that really nailed this I.S.I.S. as the fulfillment of the Habakkuk Prophecy!
In Verse 10—> They shall Scoff at the kings –and the princes shall be a scorn unto them—They shall DERIDE every stronghold ; HOW? For they shall HEAP DUST—and take the stronghold—how? By heaping up earth or dirt!

This terrorist army in Iraq has mocked world leaders such as our own President Obama—but here is the clincher! How do they take over or bring down these towns or strongholds in their conquest of Iraq and Syria?
How do they DERIDE every stronghold? They HEAP DUST to take the town or village!

What does that mean you say? Some translations read as they take up dirt mounds in heaps!
Just yesterday I was reading how these terrorists take over towns and how they break through the borders between Iraq and Syria and I was floored to read how this Army of I.S.I.S. uses—here it comes—– Bulldozers!! To break down the earthen (Heaps of dirt) BERMS in order to break down the barriers which many towns and villages put up as a security wall so that there is some sense of safety from an outside offensive force!

That detail of the prophecy and its possible fulfillment really nailed it for me—this is what the prophecy is talking about!

Not until this year of 2014 and only as early as January when one of the first towns in Iraq were taken over by this evil regime–has this prophecy just hatched out onto the world scene!

In the next chapter of this Habakkuk Prophecy is a warning to have the prophet write the vision down on paper or tablet so that whoever gets a hold of the fulfillemt of this vision of this future invasion of the Chaldeans—that they should take it and run with it and let others know that the judgment is coming into the heart of the middle east!

This part of the vision may just now be on the verge of total fulfillment!

Get this! For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the END it shall speak and not lie; though it terry-wait for it–it will surely come, it will not terry!
Guess What! The END Times is here and the time of this prophecy has come to full term of fulfillment!!

There is more to this prophecy which seems to have references to the man of lawlessness, or the anti-christ and his fatal head wound incident in the near future–chapter 3—also in chapter 2 we have a short inclusion of the image of the beast in Habakkuk 2: 18-20!

I must stop now so I can read some more news sources on this rapidly developing crisis growing in the middle east!

The whole area of Iraq, Syria and Iran is a fuse just about ready to explode–but for those who study Bible Prophecy–there is nothing on the world scene that hasn't already been written about that has been and is being and will be fulfilled —–watch and pray until the Great Day!!

Re: The Habakkuk Prophecy Of The Chaldean Invasion Is Fulfilled! I.S.I.S. Nation-They Come For Judgm

Valerie,

I just read Habakkuk and saw how he spoke about our time. It's awesome how God's Holy word, written by the Holy Spirit moving upon men living thousands of years ago could see into the future and see what ISIS would be doing now in Iraq (ancient Babylon).

Habakkuk also talks about the return of the Lord and how powerful and mighty his return would be.

So many prophecies in such a short book of the Bible.

Thanks for posting. It shows how close our Lord's coming really is.

Maranatha,

Julie

Re: The Habakkuk Prophecy Of The Chaldean Invasion Is Fulfilled! I.S.I.S. Nation-They Come For Judgm

Julie,

I agree, it shows how much closer we are to the coming of our Lord Jesus, as prophecies written so long ago are coming to pass in our generation.

It's amazing to see prophecy being fulfilled, right before our eyes.
So very true, that God knows, the beginning and end of all things.

We truly serve an awesome God; and we are honored to be His children.

God Bless,

Valerie

How Valerie and Julie and everyone else on this wonderful website---that funny! I say the same thing when I reply on Rita Now---but---aaah---that's another thing---let's move on quickly---I can't answer to that right now--woww--look out the window and see how pretty the sky looks everyone--Yeah, that's what we can do---ain't it pretty? Love looking at the clouds!

Now what was I talking about?!! Oh yeah, I remember, what time of the year is it best to plant winter fesque while the leaves are still dropping on bare lawn spots!!

Just having fun with my new family!! Remember--I am just visiting ---so I only have my small suitcase which I brought over in a giant U-Haul tralor--so don't expect much from me ---I may just talk about small stuff like showing old population control films by the C.I.A. and talk about mysterious green shrimp showing up in Luisiana bayous---but I hope to bring something of spiritual value to this website--if not kick me out the door!!! Hee! Hee! Seriously--kick me out---I can take correction positively---or I can positively take being corrected--or I can be positive about being corrected in a politely indifferent state of mind!!

Have a great day everyone!!!

scott
Hi Valerie and Julie and everyone else on this wonderful website---that funny! I say the same thing when I reply on Rita Now---but---aaah---that's another thing---let's move on quickly---I can't answer to that right now--woww--look out the window and see how pretty the sky looks everyone--Yeah, that's what we can do---ain't it pretty? Love looking at the clouds!

Now what was I talking about?!! Oh yeah, I remember, what time of the year is it best to plant winter fesque while the leaves are still dropping on bare lawn spots!!

Just having fun with my new family!! Remember--I am just visiting ---so I only have my small suitcase which I brought over in a giant U-Haul tralor--so don't expect much from me ---I may just talk about small stuff like showing old population control films by the C.I.A. and talk about mysterious green shrimp showing up in Luisiana bayous---but I hope to bring something of spiritual value to this website--if not kick me out the door!!! Hee! Hee! Seriously--kick me out---I can take correction positively---or I can positively take being corrected--or I can be positive about being corrected in a politely indifferent state of mind!!

Have a great day everyone!!!

Sorry about the duplicate reply---I am use to an edit button on Rita Now--I tried to correct an error on some words by using the quote button--and shabang! It corrected my post but it also printed the same original one---live and learn--trash and burn --milk turns to butter by churn!

Scott, So good to see you on the message board. Found your post
very interesting. Glad to see you here!!!!

Thanks my dear new friend Mary! Hope to get to know you more and some of the other older and new members here while I jump around from Rita Now and Rapture Flight To Heaven!! We are all connected by His Love---the Spirit of God makes us family!!!We are ONE!!

I have been in a very dry spell for nearly three months now on the other website---I hope a breakthrough from the Lord comes soon---sharing of ourselves is the key to the open door of God's goodness and blessings!! We give and God gives more to us---share and you will have more to talk about!! It's a divine principle!!

Yes Scott I love how you said that, we are all family and ONE as the body of Christ! Nice to meet you.

Scott, how fun to see you posting here. I really enjoyed reading your Habbukuk post. Lots of thought and study went into it and makes me want to go back and read that book again. I have been in Numbers and Deuteronomy this week which was very inspiring because it shows how God fought for Israel in the past and I know He is doing it again.

Great to hear from you and happy to welcome you to visit Rapture Flight to Heaven whenever you can. God bless and hope to see you soon in the AIR!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Scott!

Welcome aboard. Hopefully our flight to heaven will be taking off very very soon.

Thought I would welcome you in with a little Christian humor

Moses

George W. Bush, in an airport lobby, noticed a man in a long flowing white robe with a long white beard and flowing white hair. The man had a staff in one hand and some stone tablets under the other arm.

George W. approached the man and inquired, "Aren't you Moses?" The man ignored George W. and stared at the ceiling.

George W. positioned himself more directly in the man's view and asked again, "Aren't you Moses?" The man continued to peruse the ceiling.

George W. tugged at the man's sleeve and asked once again, "Aren't you Moses?" The man finally responded in an irritated voice, "Yes I am."

George W. asked him why he was so uppity, and the man replied, "The last time I spoke to a Bush I had to spend forty years in the desert."

Marantha,

Julie

Hi Scott, Welcome aboard, I can't believe you finally took the plunge, I guess the water temperature was much warmer now ...good for you.

Long time no see...I'm glad you finally made it on the forum. Scott, & I and some others here go way back when; we are very familiar with the type of work
we like to divulge in...Hey, Scott, did you bring Scarby, you can always put Scarby in the Avatar Url, he's welcome here as well.

Good to see you replied to your post.

I've always enjoyed your studies. Afterall, we're all Brothers & Sisters in Christ, and serve the same God, and have the same Savior Jesus.
Relax Scott, we're a friendly bunch here, we even invited your imaginary dog Scarby to join in..!

God Bless,

Valerie

Stephanie C. Yes we are all One---but of course when it comes to Scarby -he is --> One of a kind!! I take him to hospital wards to entertain the patients while in their recovery stages---but some times his visit is cut short when his small puddles show up on the patients room furniture---I can't seem to break him of that rude habit!!

Texas Sue----I have wondered about the number of chapters that make up the five books of Moses---187 and the first chapter of Joshua which seems to close the era of the Moses cycle---188 chapters!! That number 188 is constantly showing up in the scriptures!!

Revelation has 404 verses and 22 chapters ---if you divide 22 into 404 we get 18 times with 8 verses left over---again the number 18.8!!! And again the 188th verse of the book of Revelation is 11:13---The Great Earthquake Verse!! This harkens back to my 188 earthquake cycles---they were interesting while they lasted--I gave up on them after the first 6 cycles!!

Julie F. --That was a real funny story about George Bush and Moses---I am going to share that story with some of my friends-they will get a kick out of that joke!! I love it!!

Valerie---I am not going to stay long--just long enough to get my clothes dry cleaned and my socks bleached white --then I am on the long and winding road---Just Kidding!! I have been through a long dry spell these last three months---this prophecy had broken that spell--I do believe the Lord gave me a breakthrough from that deep drought in my spirit--it was a humdinger of a trial-- I hope I am over it!!
Valerie--see if you can get Calvin to come back over here and tell him his old buddy Scott is posting on RFTH--maybe he and I can team up and have a sign and wonder fest!!

Scott wrote:

How Soon The Judgment On The Nations Per The Habukkuk Prophecy? SOON!!!

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1317940&cmd=show