Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pope says it's dangerous to have a personal relationship with Christ without the Church

Pope Francis described as “dangerous” the temptation to believe that one can have “a personal, direct, immediate relationship with Jesus Christ without communion with and the mediation of the church.”

http://www.catholicsun.org/2014/06/25/church-is-essential-for-faith-there-are-no-free-agents-pope-says/

Re: Pope says it's dangerous to have a personal relationship with Christ without the

It's dangerous to have a personal relationship with Jesus without the church to be a mediator?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Jesus Christ is the mediator not the church. Perilous times will come in the end of days. His influence upon millions scares me. People test the spirits, this is not of Jesus Christ!

Re: Pope says it's dangerous to have a personal relationship with Christ without the

While we do need to be part of a local church, and to have fellowship with other believers, being a church member is not what makes any of us a Christian. Having Jesus in our hearts is what makes us Christians. The pope doesn't seem to realize that.

Steve, Julie & Kathy,

Pope says it's dangerous to have a personal relationship with Christ without the Church.

There is no present danger at all to have a personal relationship with Christ without the Church. The Church is composed of believers in Christ. I believe when we gather together in Christ, we are the Church, the people who believe in the Lord, His work and His ways. We are one in Jesus.

1 Corinthians 12:12
Many Members, One Body
12 For even as the body is one and yet has many members, and all the members of the body, though they are many, are one body, so also is Christ. 13 For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body, whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free, and we were all made to drink of one Spirit.

Jesus said when 2 or 3 are gather in His name he is present.

Matthew18:20
20"For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst."

Therefore as long as Jesus is present, there is nothing wrong with having a personal relationship with God.

Valerie

Re: Pope says it\'s dangerous to have a personal relationship with Christ without the

Well, I agree with the pope, except I insert, that it is dangerous to the DEVIL for people to by-pass his agents.

We gotta be getting closer to leaving when the mouthpieces for the devil show more of their true color.

This False Prophet Pope Francis, IMHO...is always saying such foolish things, and it's getting so that it's best not to even listen to anything he says--PERIOD!!!

I listen to Billy & Franklin Graham, b/c they're always telling us that Jesus doesn't belong to a small select few...He belongs to the **WHOLE** world!!! Meaning, us non-Catholics do indeed have AND can have a personal relationship with Jesus...and He with us.

I'm sure that even Jesus must be shaking His head and thinking what a foolish man this Pope is to even have the gull to saying such stupid things. Surely, he'll get his come-uppance(s) someday when he stands before Jesus.

Maranatha!
Tammy