Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What Happened to the Signers of the Declaration of Independence?

Paul Harvey shares a short history of what became of the men who declared independence from Britain in the American colonies. It is so sad to know how many sacrificed everything up to and including their lives so that there would be a place where people could live free of tyranny, and now to see where we are today by comparison. I have a feeling that the larger percentage of people who call themselves Americans have no idea how it all began and how much of the freedoms gained with these past victories have now been lost.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Re: What Happened to the Signers of the Declaration of Independence?

Odds are you may have never heard what really happened behind the scenes and what really inspired Francis Scott Key to write the song that would become the American national anthem. I was shocked the first time I heard it and then knew why I got chill bumps everytime I sang along with it all of these years. Even as a little girl there was something about this song that moved me. If you have had the same experience you'll know why after you hear this.

"STAR SPANGLED BANNER AS YOU'VE NEVER HEARD IT"

The first time "GOD BLESS AMERICA" was sung on radio (no television yet). Kate Smith sang this Irving Berlin song on Armistace Day, November 10, 1938.

"AMERICA, WHY I LOVE HER" by JOHN WAYNE

This is the story of the history of the music that is now played at the last services for every American military man, veteran. It is another one of those lost stories behind the song that you may not have heard.

"FRANKIE LAINE, THE STORY OF TAPS"

"TAPS, A TRIBUTE TO AMERICAN VETERANS" by JOHN WAYNE

"AMERICA, THE BEAUTIFUL" by RAY CHARLES

"MY COUNTRY TIS OF THEE"

The Declaration of Independence:

http://www.earlyamerica.com/earlyamerica/freedom/declaration-of-independence/text.html

The Constitution of the United States:

http://constitutionus.com/

T/Sue,

On a Billy Graham Classic Crusade(s), I watched Johnny Cash perform this song he wrote on "That Ragged Old Flag". So, looking it up on youtube, I found this version of Johnny speaking his words in the background w/our Ragged Old Flag in the foreground...

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thanks Tammy! That is a good one. Happy fourth to you.

Very Nice Thread Texas Sue; Happy 4th to you and Tammy!

Have a great weekend.

Valerie