Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
three Israeli teens found dead

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

Very sad day now, the three teens have been found dead.
Traditional mourning time now during this first week of July
Knesset Activity Suspended, Govt. Set to Meet over Teens' Murder

Re: three Israeli teens found dead

Regina, that is very sad to hear that the three Israeli teens were found dead.
Pray for their families, especially their parents, whom are grieving their loss.

Here's more information on the teens.

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Bodies of Israeli kidnapped teens found, government confirms

Israel's nearly three-week vigil for three teens kidnapped in the West Bank - including one with U.S. citizenship - ended grimly Monday, with the discovery of their bodies just north of Hebron. The search for Eyal Yifrach, 19; Gilad Shaar, 16 and Naftali Frenkel, 16, who were snatched while hitchhiking, ended even as Israeli forces were conducting raids in the West Bank, where Hamas operates. Frenkel holds duel U.S.-Israeli citizenship.

Read more at :

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/06/30/bodies-israeli-kidnapped-teens-found-government-confirms/

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

NETANYAHU VOWS THAT ‘HAMAS WILL PAY’ FOR MURDER OF 3 KIDNAPPED ISRAELI TEENS

The Times of Israel reported today that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu vowed Monday night that “Hamas will pay” for the murders of three Israeli teenagers, who were kidnapped on June 12 and whose bodies were found in a field outside Halhul, near Hebron in the West Bank, on Monday afternoon

Netanyahu said it was “with great sorrow that we found the three bodies”— of Naftali Fraenkel, 16, Gil-ad Shaar, 16, and Eyal Yifrach, 19 — who he said were “kidnapped and murdered in cold blood by animals… Hamas is responsible and Hamas will pay,” he said.

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=23043

This just makes me sick. I was hoping that they were still alive. Very sad day for all of their loved ones. Praying for God to give them an overwhelming sense of His presence and His peace.

Yes Abba, I agree with Sue, please give the families of the teenagers an overwhelming sense of Your presence and peace. Cause them to know You closely now. Please forgive their sins and cause the spirits of these boys to be with You forever. Abba, save Israel now, in Jesus name I ask, amen.

If only we could know that they are with God.