Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Shock As It’s Revealed Obama Orders Us Military To Submit To Sharia Law

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Shock As It’s Revealed Obama Orders Us Military To Submit To Sharia Law During Ramadan
WHAT OBAMA IS DOING TO THE MILITARY TODAY WILL BE IN AMERICA TOMORROW

“And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.”Revelation 18:4

Shock waves spreading across the Internet today as it has been revealed that US soldiers serving in the Middle East are now required to observe the demonic doctrine of Sharia Law during the month of Ramadan, while at the same time being denied access to use of their bibles and open display of their Christian faith.

Read more & scroll down at the site to see PICTURES OF U.S. SOLDIERS BOWING DOWN TO ISLAM.

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=23009

Re: Shock As It’s Revealed Obama Orders Us Military To Submit To Sharia Law

The name of Jesus is outlawed in the military now but our soldiers are forced to fast on Ramadan and submit to Sharia Law? Flagrant violation of Constitutional rights and freedoms. Praying for God to show up and move big time in judgment. I think we are way past grace right now. I can certainly be wrong and God knows His own timing on these matters but all things taken together right now, it does seem that the leaders are overripe for a comeuppance.

its sickening. another case of absent Congress. where are our elected leaders, why are they not defending the rights of all American soldiers including christian ones? We are supposed to pray for government. I'm praying for God to change wrong leadership. It's shameful to prefer Sharia law over freedom. Shameful.

Texas Sue, & Regina, I had to allow this discussion to take place.
It makes ones blood boil, knowing, that your country is still suppose to
have The freedom to worship God and practice their Christian rights , and not be forced to celebrate and worship........another god!!!

Yes I believe, that this is going to far, to make the military worship
and celebrate Ramadan. What were the American people thinking when they re elected the same person, for a second term around. Is this what they desired..surely no Christian would desire such persecution on their Brothers and Sister in Christ, in America.

It sickens me to no end, that America is being destroyed within, since the TROJAN HORSE entered in higher places, never to leave again, it's there to stay. Where have all the TRUE Christians gone in the U.S.A.; in hiding fearing for their lives. Many converting to Chrislam, through Pastors, whom themselves are deceived; This is destroying Christianity in America, who are true followers of Jesus. They are being harassed, made to suffer and even silenced if need be, because of their beliefs, in God and His only begotten Son Jesus.

Pray and ask what God will have you do for your country. Make your voices heard, by fervent prayers. Stand up tall, you are the child of God, and Jesus is your redeemer.

My prayers are that it's not to late, to turn things around; if not, then pray the Lord will remove us quickly from His wrath to come.

My Brothers and Sisters in Christ here at RFTH, you are all in my daily prayers, may the good Lord guide you, protect you, and deliver you out of the hands of the enemy, so that no harm will befall you, keeping you safe, until Jesus comes at the Rapture.

Prayerfully,

Valerie

Thanks Valerie for your prayers for America and Christian brothers and sisters here. Your post reminded me of what Mary posted from Anne Graham Lotz who is asking everyone to pray for the first seven days of the seventh month - July.

Here are key points for prayer from her website:

http://www.annegrahamlotz.com/events/urgent-call-to-prayer/

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

URGENT CALL TO PRAYER

Blow the trumpet…sound the alarm…for the day of the Lord is coming. It is close at hand-- Rend your heart and not your garments. Return to the Lord your God… ~Joel 2:1, 13

Join Anne Graham Lotz and thousands of other followers of Jesus Christ across our nation and around the world, as together we return to the Lord our God, rend our hearts, repent of our sin, and cry out to God for His mercy on behalf of our nation. Before it’s too late.

Pray! in the 7th month, July

Pray! on each of the first 7 days of July

Pray! and fast on July 7th for 7 hours (of your choosing)

The Purpose:

For God the Father to restrain, protect, and deliver His people from the evil that has come into our world.

For God the Son to be exalted, magnified, and glorified in His church, in our nation, and in our lives.

For God the Holy Spirit to fall on us in a fresh way, compelling the church to repent of sin and our nation to return to faith in the living God, resulting in a great national spiritual awakening.

Valerie
"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Shock As It’s Revealed Obama Orders Us Military To Submit To Sharia Law During Ramadan
WHAT OBAMA IS DOING TO THE MILITARY TODAY WILL BE IN AMERICA TOMORROW

“And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.”Revelation 18:4

Shock waves spreading across the Internet today as it has been revealed that US soldiers serving in the Middle East are now required to observe the demonic doctrine of Sharia Law during the month of Ramadan, while at the same time being denied access to use of their bibles and open display of their Christian faith.

Read more & scroll down at the site to see PICTURES OF U.S. SOLDIERS BOWING DOWN TO ISLAM.

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=23009

Valerie, here, I would dare to be like Daniel's three friends: Shadrach, Meschach, & Abbendigo (sp.?). Wouldn't you!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Valerie,

When I read your post, thoughts of The Image of Gold & the Fiery Furnace in Daniel 3:1-30 immediately came to mind...as well as did Revelation 13.

Don't you ALL agree that it is time for Jesus' return to rapture us off of this earth!?

It's like 5Doves' Randy keep ending his letters with...

I can almost hear the sound of the Lord's footsteps.

Tick-tock! Tick-tock!

Maranatha!
Tammy

It made me sick to see that picture of all the US military men bowing to Islam. Are there no Christians in the military who would stand up and say "No Way!" I have to assume that there are but it is not being made public. I think if I was there, I would start loudly rebuking Satan and end up in the brig!

Sharon G.,

This is a very terrible thing to view; and so hard to believe
that such is being practised, in the US military; Unbelievable, but true.
I thought I'd never live to see the day when Christians were forced to worship another......!