Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SERVER OF THE ANTICHRIST!!!! FALSE pope francis - Must See Video

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

(catholic) SERVER OF THE ANTICHRIST!!!! FALSE pope francis

Published on Jan 15, 2014
"pope francis" IS THE FALSE PROPHET.
More information at -The Truth: http://www.fuerzadelaverdad3.blogspot...
Its a plan of the satanic MASONRY.(same as The Virgin warned us before). They took Benedict 16 out. "pope francis" was not put it by God. Please pass it on to the world. He will look for the UNION of all different religions. He wants all kind of religions, but praying together.That is: CONDEMNATION.
This is the situation INSIDE OF THE VATICAN-"INSTITUTION". (church is not Rome, or buildings, institution..church is the "obedient person- real catholic"). Catholics church will be divided soon. PERSECUTION FOR THE TRUE ONES. pope francis and his people will fall TO HELL.

Re: SERVER OF THE ANTICHRIST!!!! FALSE pope francis - Must See Video

"Sin is Sin", as Christians, whether we are Catholics, Protestants, Baptist, Pentecostal, etc., we can NEVER CONDONE SIN. If God says to avoid practising Sin, we should put his words to practise. Never call evil good, or good evil,
for you deceive yourself if you do.

Pope Francis, is not a vicar of Christ, he is the False Prophet, false pope, and no Christian especially Catholics, should support his views, which lead people away from God and to the pits of H e l l . Let no one deceive you, God will not be mocked and ridiculed, for much longer. God's word was written by Holy men who were inspired by the God's Holy Spirit. Never listen to anyone for they may mislead you, but listen to God's word, which speaks truth to all of us in these later days. God's word is the truth, for God doesn't lie; however people do, in every walk of life.

I am convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt, that this pope is the SERVER OF THE ANTICHRIST.

Please understand, that the time has arrived and there is no turning back,
pope francis is the pope who will reign during armageddon, and the Lord's Second Coming to Earth, along with the A.C. The good news for us is,
the Rapture happens beforehand, therefore; LOOK UP OUR REDEMPTION DRAWS NIGH,
PERHAPS EVEN TODAY!

Pray for these lost sinners, so that they too will come to Jesus, and enjoy
God's goodness in Heaven, instead of the torments of Hell.

Remember we have all sinned, and have come short of God's Glory. Therefore, be thankful, that God didn't give up on us, and gave us a chance to repent from our sins. The Lord gave us a chance to come and accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior so that through Him, we are saved, not by works, but by what
Jesus did for us.

There by the Grace of God go I.

MARANATHA!

Valerie

Caps for emphasis only.

Re: SERVER OF THE ANTICHRIST!!!! FALSE pope francis - Must See Video

Valerie
"Sin is Sin", as Christians, whether we are Catholics, Protestants, Baptist, Pentecostal, etc., we can NEVER CONDONE SIN. If God says to avoid practising Sin, we should put his words to practise. Never call evil good, or good evil,
for you deceive yourself if you do.

Pope Francis, is not a vicar of Christ, he is the False Prophet, false pope, and no Christian especially Catholics, should support his views, which lead people away from God and to the pits of H e l l . Let no one deceive you, God will not be mocked and ridiculed, for much longer. God's word was written by Holy men who were inspired by the God's Holy Spirit. Never listen to anyone for they may mislead you, but listen to God's word, which speaks truth to all of us in these later days. God's word is the truth, for God doesn't lie; however people do, in every walk of life.

I am convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt, that this pope is the SERVER OF THE ANTICHRIST.

Please understand, that the time has arrived and there is no turning back,
pope francis is the pope who will reign during armageddon, and the Lord's Second Coming to Earth, along with the A.C. The good news for us is,
the Rapture happens beforehand, therefore; LOOK UP OUR REDEMPTION DRAWS NIGH,
PERHAPS EVEN TODAY!

Pray for these lost sinners, so that they too will come to Jesus, and enjoy
God's goodness in Heaven, instead of the torments of Hell.

Remember we have all sinned, and have come short of God's Glory. Therefore, be thankful, that God didn't give up on us, and gave us a chance to repent from our sins. The Lord gave us a chance to come and accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior so that through Him, we are saved, not by works, but by what
Jesus did for us.

There by the Grace of God go I.

MARANATHA!

Valerie

Caps for emphasis only.

Valerie,

That's precisely what Jack Van Impe keeps telling us in his & Rexella's JVIM program & videos...that Pope Francis is slated to reign during Armageddon!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy