Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ISIS Fighters Now Have 95% Of Golan Heights -Israel's Northern Border

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Read whole article here:
http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=22978

Crisis In Israel As ISIS Takes Control Of Golan Heights On Syrian Side
June 27, 2014

Will ISIS cross the border into Israel?

“Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.” Psalm 122:6

The Times of Israel reported today that almost the entire Syrian side of the Golan Heights is now under the control of rebel forces, including radical Islamist groups, a senior Israeli military commander in the area said Friday.

Re: ISIS Fighters Now Have 95% Of Golan Heights -Israel's Northern Border

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

Well, a whole lot more people are about to die and suffer over there because of insatiable hatred of one another and of Israel. Maybe this is where the Isaiah prophecy about Damascus comes into being.
I'm thinking "this generation" may be sooner up than we think, maybe started before Israel became a nation.
If so, the Isaiah prophecies that were for later days may truly be upon us.
All this takeover and slaughter may be what the prophets saw, insight by God to them to forewarn Israel and the nations. Valerie, this is not date setting, I'm just going to share what I was thinking about this morning.
I didn't know about the Golan Heights border news at the time.

I was reading this morning about 1Tammuz in history.
This year, 1Tammuz is at sundown today (28th) to sundown Sunday 29th.
1Tammuz, 5700 was July 7,1940.
On 1Tammuz of 1940, 5000 Jews were killed by Nazis that day in Kovno, Lithuania.
The Jewish population was certainly “tender” on that day.
This was 74 years ago.
Recall the verse about if by strength a person reaches 80 years, yet it is by labor and sorrow:
Psalm 90:9-11
Also, at Kovno on May 18, 1915 (going on 100 years ago) the Jews were expelled without mercy and their belongings looted.

The Kovno Ghetto

In WW1 the first to suffer in result of the war among the Lithuanian Jews were the Jews of Kovno.
Soon after the outbreak of war on the first of August 1914, thousands of residents left the town.
As the warfront approached, a few thousand Jews transferred to Vilna and other settlements in the area.
On May 18, 1915, the head of the Russian army, the great prince Nikolai Nikolaiovich ordered that all the Jews, without exception, be expelled from the city of Kovno.

This order was immediately executed with no pity or consideration toward even those who were sick or handicapped.
The town was cleared of Jews.
Jewish apartments and businesses were officially shut down by the police and military authorities; Lithuanian Christians took over the Jews’ possessions and looted their homes.

I’m trying to say that hasn’t “this generation” been about long enough? Many count from the day that Israel was declared a nation. I am tossing it out that perhaps this generation who would see all these things began earlier-
I don’t know if any remain of those alive at the 1915 expulsion of Jews from Kovno, but there are those still alive since the 1940 Nazi massacre.
Now 95% of the Golan Heights border is in ISIS hands. ISIS was the name of a fake god, also. Perhaps its time for the Isaiah and other prophets words to come to pass. If its time for the fulfilling of Israel and its neighbours prophecy, we must be very close to 1Thess 4:13-18 also.
Come quickly Lord Jesus!

Re: ISIS Fighters Now Have 95% Of Golan Heights -Israel's Northern Border

That is historic information on the Jews that I had not heard before Regina. You are a good researcher. I was born just after WWII and not much is taught in school about it. It is one of those things a person has to research and read up on themseslves in order to know what happened.

I agree that it seems this generation is at its end in years. Also, just looking at world conditions, it is obvious that every sign Jesus gave is out there big time. Jesus especially pointed out two big examples of how to measure the endtimes and the nearness of His return. One was that it would be like the time of Lot - and we certainly see Sodom and Gomorrah lifestyles everywhere we look. The other would be like the days of Noah where there was great violence in the earth and the thoughts of people's hearts were only evil continually. We see that rising and becoming more so. Yes, we are at the end of the terminal generation - the last generation.