Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Science proves the Holy Bible is very scientific

If you can't hear it, taste it, see it, smell it, touch it it doesn't exist right? If you lived in the 1700's then you could not believe that radio waves exist. You could not taste them, see them, hear them (no device to hear them with) smell them or touch them but now we know those not believing in radio waves would have been wrong in the 1700's.

When you say God does not exist are you being like those who would not have believed radio waves existed back in the 1700's? There are things which our natural eyes, ears, tongue, fingers and nose can not sense such as radio waves.
Have you ever sensed the presence of something in the air that you could not make sense of in the natural? Good or evil there is a world that our five senses can not reach. This is why God himself came into our world to bring us back into His if we would only believe that his supernatural "radio waves" existed.

Science is slowly catching up with God's Holy Book.

Scientist are discovering that their discoveries were already written about thousands of years ago.

Maranatha,

Julie

Re: Science proves the Holy Bible is very scientific

Thanks Julie,

Excellent thoughts, I totally agree with them.

Good video, I watched it as well.

You're 100% right on when you wrote the following:

"Science is slowly catching up with God's Holy Book.

Scientist are discovering that their discoveries were already written about thousands of years ago."

Just imagine Julie, what God has prepared for us in Heaven; "for eye has not seen nor ear has not heard, the things the Lord has prepared for those who love Him."

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie,

I often think of the beauty of this fallen earth such as the smokey mountains: North Carolina, Tennessee, etc.. The grand canyon, the beautiful turquoise water down in the British Virgin Isles, the beautiful scenic A1A which leads up the east coast of the US into Canada, so beautiful. I've seen pictures of Prince Edward Island which a painter would be hard put to capture its beauty on canvas, much less create all the beauty from scratch. If places upon this sin filled earth can be so beautiful I can't imagine what God has in store for us in heaven where everything is perfection including our bodies in which we will experience God's world in. People who have had experiences of going to heaven and coming back all seem to say the same things. The music, flowers, blades of grass every thing in that world praises God and is so perfect and beautiful.

I am getting so home sick, especially the more I learn about what is really going on in this Beast System we are living under.

Lord come quickly and I pray that everyone considers very seriously where they will spend eternity. Some day we will leave this earth, don't forget we are energy. Our bodies are earthly matter, but our mind,soul and spirit are energy and you can not kill energy. Our energy which is us will go on forever. Just make sure your forever is with the Lord Jesus. Amen.

Maranatha,

Julie

Valerie & Julie,

Why, even Ray Comfort (remember him from Too Close For Comfort, the program he did with Kirk Cameron?) has written a book on this very same scientific proof!

It's titled--"Science Facts in the BIBLE: 100 Reasons To Believe the Bible Is Supernatural In Orgin". Ray's book is being offered as a Special TBN Edition by the Crouch Family. Here are the contents of Ray's book...

This month's love gift is a fascinating book by Ray Comfort that explores scientific facts in Scripture that were penned thousands of years before they were "discovered" by man. Written in easy to read and understand language, you'll learn how the Bible declared the earth was round (Isaiah 40:22) [And before Chistopher Columbus sailed the 7 seas. Ephesis, mine], and read about amazing references to the laws of physics, oceanography, wind currents, meteorology, and astronomy. There's even mention of radio waves in the book of Job! Ray also discusses the theory of evolution and gives compelling reasons why it is not true, as well as provides a list of scientists through the centuries who believed in the truths of God's Word.

This book is an excellent witnessing tool--especially for reaching out to those who are skeptics about God. Infact, Ray has written this book with them in mind. You'll want to read it and then pass it along to your unsaved loved family and friends.

Ray's book, btw, is offered as a special Love Gift for this month of July, by TBN.

Anyhoo, I just thought that I ought to share this with y'all.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy,

I had never heard of this book. Thanks for posting, I'll look up this book and see if I can't get myself a copy.

Our science teachers in all of our colleges and schools should read it. It may open their eyes!

Marantha,

Julie

Julie F.
Tammy,

I had never heard of this book. Thanks for posting, I'll look up this book and see if I can't get myself a copy.

Our science teachers in all of our colleges and schools should read it. It may open their eyes!

Marantha,

Julie

Julie,

You can order Ray's book straight from TBN (Trinity Broadcasting Network), P.O. Box "A", Santa Ana, CA 92711-2101 by sending any amount of donation.

Just print down the title--Scientific Facts in the BIBLE by Ray Comfort.

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. Too Close For Comfort isn't the title of Ray's & Kirk's TBN series. Sorry about that.