Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bad News for the Big Bang: Secular Scientists Claim Universe Shouldn't Exist

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Bad News for the Big Bang: Secular Scientists Claim Universe Shouldn't Exist

LONDON – Nearly two years after the highly-publicized discovery of the elusive ‘God Particle,’ scientists have determined that the current Big Bang model cannot account for the existence of the universe.

As previously reported, scientists in Europe announced in 2012 that they had detected the Higgs boson, then confirmed their findings last year. The Higgs boson, also known as “the God particle,” was widely heralded as a key to understanding the origins of the universe.

However, in a major setback to the secular Big Bang theory, scientists with King’s College in London announced this month that Higgs boson physics cannot account for the universe’s existence. The scientists came to this conclusion after modeling the hypothetical conditions of the universe immediately after the Big Bang.

“During the early universe, we expected cosmic inflation—this is a rapid expansion of the universe right after the Big Bang,” Robert Hogan, a physicist with King’s College, told LiveScience. “This expansion causes lots of stuff to shake around.”

However, Hogan added, the “shaking around” caused by the Big Bang would have brought catastrophic consequences to the early universe.

“If we shake it too much, we could go into this new energy space, which could cause the universe to collapse,” he said.

Incorporating “the God particle” into the Big Bang model only made matters worse.

“What [the scientists] found was bad news for, well, everything,” LiveScience reports. “The newborn universe should have experienced an intense jittering in the energy field, known as quantum fluctuation. Those jitters, in turn, could have disrupted the Higgs field, in essence rolling the entire system into a much lower energy state that would make the collapse of the universe inevitable.”

Hogan plans to share his findings today at the Royal Astronomical Society meeting in Portsmouth, England. Meanwhile, some suggest that these findings are evidence that the Big Bang theory is a flawed model which cannot account for the origin of the universe.

“Of course another possibility is a creative designer,” one online commenter succinctly noted.

Read More:

http://christiannews.net/2014/06/24/bad-news-for-the-big-bang-secular-scientists-claim-universe-shouldnt-exist/

Re: Bad News for the Big Bang: Secular Scientists Claim Universe Shouldn\'t Exist

Valerie,

Thanks for posting this. I'm surprised that the science world would even admit this.

I wonder if they can explain how the Holy Bible knew time is relative before Einstein discovered it? Of course they haven't admitted that yet. LOL!

Maranatha,

Julie

Re: Bad News for the Big Bang: Secular Scientists Claim Universe Shouldn\\\'t Exist

Julie,

I too am surprised that science would admit it, after all they are always trying to prove that God doesn't exist, and out of nothing, the universe was created.
Give me a break, for presumably intellectuals, they are making fools out of themselves. Now mind you there are a few scientist that do believe in a higher power, a creator. Only a fool would say there is no God. Not all things that exist can be seen with the naked eye, and they exist just as much as things we do see. We are aware of some of them in our generation,like radio airwaves, just to name one of many. However, in past generations they wouldn't believe because they couldn't see it, or it wasn't proven to them at that time, therefore, they doubted.

I'm not a scientist, but I can tell them God does exist. He created all things seen and unseen, and we are co creators with the Lord, but God is the Mastermind, the Alpha and Omega, we are created in His image, not the other way around. Ahhh, man and his "pride", trying to put himself/herself above God, when they say there is no God, and make themselves look like know it all gods. Wasn't this the cause and fall of Lucifer from Heaven because of "pride" and even that word that caused the fall of Lucifer "pride" is being used by homosexuals & lesbians this very day "pride".

Jesus said to stop doubting that He rose from the dead and is alive. He told doubting Thomas the following: "Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.” Blessed are we who have not seen the Lord and believe.

Here's the entire scripture below:

A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you!” Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.” Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!” Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.” – John 20:26-29

Re: Bad News for the Big Bang: Secular Scientists Claim Universe Shouldn\\\\\\\

I think of people who say there is no God as saying: We believe that a tornado swept through a junk yard and randomly put together a stealth bomber. Every bolt in perfect position, the wheels just excellently placed to touch the ground when it lands straight down. Its stealth ability to deflect radar was just an accident, a lucky shake of the strong wind created its ability to remain invisible to the enemy. All of its wiring placed together to make all of its components work in perfect unison was just random acts of wind hitting in the right place at the right time. See how ridiculous this sounds. Now imagine a human body, it is a million times more complicated than a stealth bomber. The human brain alone has one hundred billion neurons all syncronizing together to make our thought patterns come together, to store our memories, to rationalize, and they all just accidentally pulled together at the top of our head and made a brain. Our eyes just accidently landed in the front of our face instead of under our feet.

The science of sight...
The retina is a thin sheet of brain tissue in the eyes. It is the place where the brain first encounters light.2 Signals travel back-and-forth between the eyes and the rest of the brain. Visual processing involves several major sub-cortical centers plus a mosaic of dozens of distinct areas in the cerebral cortex.10 It is currently acknowledged that vision is the result of parallel, distributed processing in multiple areas and through multiple pathways.11 For example, information gathered by the retina about color is processed in a different area of the brain than information about movement.4

...and all of these processes to bring us our colorful eye sight just randomly happened.

I just can't fathom how anyone could consider the complex design of the human body being randomly, accidentally put together. It is mathematically impossible to have all components as complex as the human body to come together without intelligent design.

Maranatha,

Julie