Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pope Francis Working to Bring Charismatic Churches Back Into Catholic Fold

This meeting, according to Now The End Begins, happened on Monday at the Vatican. I have read the Jesuit Oath and Francis is a Jesuit. According to that and other Catholic documents there is only one church - the Catholic or universal church and anything outside of it is heretic. This picture and article sickens me and I hoping that what it looks like is not true. I suppose time will tell.

According to books and interviews with the late Malachi Martin, Satan was installed at the Vatican in a secret dual ceremony in Rome and Charleston, SC in the late 60's. Let's see who ends up aligning with this "woman who rides the beast".

FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES ONLY

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=22896

Re: Pope Francis Working to Bring Charismatic Churches Back Into Catholic Fold

Interesting stuff. However, Malachi makes reference to the Secrets of Fatima, which is related to Mary worship. Did Malachi ever renounce Mary worship or Fatima?

Fr. Malachi Martin affirmed: Satanism has been practiced in the Vatican

"How I warned and warned that satan would enter into the highest realms of the hierarchy in Rome. The Third Secret, My child, is that satan would enter into My Son's Church." - Our Lady of the Roses, May 13, 1978

Concurrent satanic rites reportedly took place in the U.S. and St. Paul’s Chapel in the Vatican on June 29, 1963, barely a week after the election of Paul VI

http://beforeitsnews.com/scandals/2011/12/satanic-rites-ran-concurrently-in-vatican-and-in-south-carolina-1523241.html

Texas Sue, & Steve O,

We have to understand that this Pope, whom I believe to be the False Prophet,
is calling ALL, Christians, Jews, Muslims, Charismatics and even atheist who he says go to Heaven, calling everyone together. Calling believers first and non believer alike, to form the ONE world religion. Therefore, it doesn't surprise me what he is doing, he wants a ONE WORLD RELIGION, and it will not be Catholic...it will be the NEW religion called CHRISLAM for now...and perhaps changed to another universal word, for example "THE WORSHIP OF "ONE" just guessing.

Apostle Peter of Rome was consider to be the first pope of Rome, thereafter the Catholic Church..the begins were godly. Now, the Last pope, Petrus Romanus, the last pope, Satanic ending to the church. However, it will be an ending to all denominations, and a beginning of a NEW WORLD RELIGION, ONE WORLD RELIGION, ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT UNDER THE A.C.

We've all heard of the great falling away, it will be the great falling away, from God & His only begotten Son Jesus, it's HAPPENING RIGHT NOW, APOSTASY. All denominations, have started doing this, including some well known Protestant Churches. They are being snared into Satan's trap. Now the Charismatics...! They should keep their eyes on Jesus, not on a Man.

Steve, let's leave out Mary worship...don't want to get into that, because there are Catholics who do not worship Mary, only God, and we're not here to discuss denomination issues. We want everyone from every denomination to come to Jesus here at RFTH, and we do have some here as well.

We are to worship, God and God alone, there are no other God's. We are to Honor Mary, for giving Birth to our Lord and Savior. We respect our Parents, surely we give respect to the Lord's Mother who gave Him birth. Worship, no, Honor & Respect Yes. Satan has tried to dishonor her many times, through other's words and actions. Kick the devil out, so he can't use anyone especially another Christian, for his gain; get behind me Satan.

By the way, Malachi Martin was murdered for what he knew, however, it was covered up, and it has never been conclusive. He knew his life was in jeopardy.
He exposed much, and he knew he was in danger. There were others in the church themselves, like Malachi, who did the same, and are no longer here to testify.

This is why I have believed for the longest time now, that once we get to Heaven, you will not find, NOT EVEN ONE DENOMINATION there. You'll only find
true followers of Jesus, born again, Spirit filled. We are all one in Jesus!

I, too, strongly suspect that the current pope will be the one who will put together the one-world religion, which will be an analgram of all the world religons and which will be based on the occult. He cannot be the False Prophet for that reason, however, because the False Prophet will promote worship of the Antichrist himself. The one-world religion, which will have a different leader, will ride herd over the Antichrist until he decides that he no longer needs its support. Then, with the aid of the leaders of the 10-nation confederacy within the European Union, he will destroy that religion--probably by murdering its leader and demolishing its infrostructure--and demand all worship for himself with the help of the False Prophet. So if Pope Francis really does turn out to be the one-world religion's leader, his days are numbered!

I highly recommend that everybody watch Jack Van Impe Ministries' video(s) that Valerie's posting up in the **STICKY** section!!!

The Van Impes keep you highly informed about what's happening in the RCC & FP Pope Francis...and as they (Jack & Rexella) do same with the Islamic religion; for which he quotes from both the Bible & the Koran as a reminder(s).

Right, Valerie!?

Maranatha1
Tammy

Tammy S.
I highly recommend that everybody watch Jack Van Impe Ministries\\\' video(s) that Valerie\\\'s posting up in the **STICKY** section!!!

The Van Impes keep you highly informed about what\\\'s happening in the RCC & FP Pope Francis...and as they (Jack & Rexella) do same with the Islamic religion; for which he quotes from both the Bible & the Koran as a reminder(s).

Right, Valerie!?

Maranatha1
Tammy

Right, Tammy!

HERE'S A GOOD EXAMPLE FROM THE STICKY THREADS ABOVE

Valerie
'Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Jack & Rexella VanImpe: 6-7-14

THIS VIDEO IS A MUST WATCH - JACK VAN IMPE COMES OUT AND NAMES THE "ANTI-CHRIST

& THE FALSE PROPHET" IN THIS VIDEO... AND I AGREE 100 PERCENT, TO THE TWO THAT ARE NAMED.

CAPS ARE FOR EMPHASIS ONLY

Yet another story this morning that has my eyelids flapping like old window shades (you have to be older to remember window shades). What in the world is going on? Is everyone drinking the kool-aid now?

I have found two different stories about evangelicals - Southern Baptist - Pentecostals, etc. lining up with Pope Francis' one world relgion effort. Have any of them seen the news stories where he supports homosexual lifetstyle and same sex Marriage??? Islam worshiping the same God that we name??? Even athesists will be in heaven????? Has the world gone mad? Does anyone read the Bible anymore???? Is this the great deception foretold in the New Testament?

Here are the articles. Have a strong cup of black coffee handy when you read these, you'll need it.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

From James Robison's website:
http://lifetoday.org/connect/words-of-life/answering-jesus-prayer/

Excerpt: This week I was blessed to be part of perhaps an unprecedented moment between evangelicals and the Catholic Pope. On Tuesday, for nearly three hours, a few of us were blessed to meet in an intimate circle of prayerful discussion and lunch to discuss not only seeing Jesus’ prayer answered, but that every believer would become bold, joy-filled witnesses for Christ.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Excerpt:
We are witnessing the fruit of a historic realignment in Christianity.

That meeting has now taken place. Rick Wiles reports that a delegation led by Bishop Tony Palmer traveled to Rome and met with Pope Francis for three hours. James and Betty Robison hosts of the Life Today television program and Kenneth Copeland founder of Kenneth Copeland ministries were accompanied by Reverend Geoff Tunnicliff, CEO of the World Evangelical Alliance; Rev. Brian Stiller and Rev. Thomas Schirrmacher, also from the World Evangelical Alliance. Also in attendance were Rev. John Arnott and his wife, Carol, co-founders of Partners for Harvest ministries in Toronto, Canada.

http://www.aleteia.org/en/religion/article/pope-francis-evangelical-catholic-5234909127901184?print=1