Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
3 American Friends hospitalised - "possessed" following Ouija board game in Mexio

Three American friends hospitalised after becoming 'possessed' following Ouija board game in Mexican village

Three American friends have been taken to hospital after reportedly becoming 'possessed' by evil spirits while playing with a Ouija board. Alexandra Huerta, 22, was playing the game with her brother Sergio, 23, and 18-year-old cousin Fernando Cuevas at a house in the village of San Juan Tlacotenco in south-west Mexico.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/06/3-possessed-via-ouija-board-get-hospitalized/?cat_orig=faith

Re: 3 American Friends hospitalised - "possessed" following Ouija board game in Mexio

Ouija boards are not to be messed with. They have a crystal in the stylus and most know that crystals are used for transference of energy.

The tower of Babel in the Holy Bible was a giant hollow crystal at the top and priest would go up and inside this crystal and transcendental meditate and meet descended masters. We all know who these descended masters really were. 5 star general demons in satan's army.

Crystals are all over the place in new age stores. Shirley McClain claims to hold crystals on each side of her head and she transcendental meditates and meets what she calls her spirit guides.

So with the ouija boards is it any wonder that people are conjuring up energies from the spirit realm through this crystal inside the boards stylus?

There are a lot of movies out now that are very much into the occult and are drawing our young into them. They don't realize the dangerous allure these movies have into the occult world.

Maranatha,

Julie

Re: 3 American Friends hospitalised - "possessed" following Ouija board game in Mexio

Hi Valerie & Julie!

The Exorcist film, that introduced us to former child actress Linda Blair as the demon possessed girl, certainly springs to mind!

This film was based on a real-life incident, for which there was this demon possessed boy. Zak Bagans & Co., visited that house on the Travel Channel.

Btw, when I once worked at Paramount Studios' Mailroom Dept., I got to meet actor Jason Miller who played "Father Karras", one of the Jesuit Priests that performed the exorcism on Linda's "Regan O'Neill" character. Jason is/was a very nice man to say the least.

Maranatha!
Tammy