Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ISIS/L - Have you folks been keeping an eye on the news abt. this terrorist group?

I'm asking, because they are not only grabbed territory in Iraq...they've taken over two checkpoints--one of them borders Jordan & Iraq.

If left unchecked, they may (true to the Psalm 83 prophecy) invade Israel too. Which now leads me to Israel's renewed fighting with Hezbollah, another Palestinian terrorist group.

When I heard that, I immediately thought of that opening scene in Left Behind: The Movie for which Israel is attacked...but, her attackers are immediately obliterated by **THE** God of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob. And...

Soon after that the Rapture happens.

Are we THAT close or what, to finally at long last, going home!?!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: ISIS/L - Have you folks been keeping an eye on the news abt. this terrorist group?

Tammy you are right about keeping an eye on the movement of this group that has tagged itself "ISIS". Interesting that it is also the name of the Egyptian mother goddess. This is one of the most aggressive, brutal, blood-thirsty groups to arise to date from all the killer muslim groups. If you have read anything at all about the ancient Assyrian empire and how brutally cruel and vicious they were to those they conquered, this group could be them risen from antiquity. The area where they are fighting is actually part of the old Assyrian empire geographically. Could those same demonic entities that drove the Assyrians to such depravity be controlling this bunch as well? Looks like it to me.

They have overrun Iraq, capturing the town of Mosul, inciddntally once the location of Ninevah, captial of Assyria. Remember Jonah's preaching there? They have their eyes on Syria, have ventured toward Jordan who has launched attactks against them, and have threatened to nuke Israel. Syria attacked Israel who is now fighting back. The kidnapping of the three Israeli teens by Hamas has Israel gearing up against that group in the West Bank.

Suddenly there has been a huge escalation of violence and land-grabbing in the mid-east. Prophecy will begin filling up very quickly now. Keep an eye on these areas and keep looking up - JESUS IS COMING SOON!

Re: ISIS/L - Have you folks been keeping an eye on the news abt. this terrorist group?

Yes indeed, T/Sue; I know that story of Jonah, the whale, & Nineveh very well. I believe that even Jesus used Jonah's time inside that whale when referring to His own time spent in the earth after His crucifiction...and after three days, He would rise again.

ISIS/L, I heard on either CNN/or FoxNews, that they have plans to invade Jordan...hence, them heading to Israel. But right now, they're struggling to hold on to those Iraq oil fields that they allegedly captured.

Maranatha!
Tammy