Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Berlin to Build First "Chrislam" Temple

Can you say ONE WORLD RELIGION?

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=22829

Re: Berlin to Build First \"Chrislam\" Temple

Oh, boy! [shakes head]

Re: Berlin to Build First \\\"Chrislam\\\" Temple

Texas Sue, SHOCKING NEWS....!

That is a huge sign, how near our departure must be now...!!!

Here's some bits and pieces of it....I too believe that this will be THE ONE WORLD RELIGION. TO CALL IT "THE HOUSE OF ONE, IS SHOCKING TO ME", BECAUSE
THE LORD POINTED OUT TO ME, THE A.C., AND THE WORDS WERE - He is "THE ONE", who will fulfill his part in scripture. THEREFORE, THE A.C., IS "THE ONE"
THEY WILL WORSHIP, IN "THE HOUSE OF ONE" which they are planning to build.

GOD DOES SPEAK TO THOSE WHO WILL BE STILL AND KNOW THAT HE IS GOD.

THERE IS ONLY "ONE GOD" HE IS THE GOD, OF ABRAHAM, ISSAC AND JACOB, AND HE IS THE "ONLY ONE" WHOM I WILL WORSHIP, THERE ARE NO OTHER gods BESIDES HIM.
(CAPS FOR EMPHASIS ONLY)

Here's some bits and pieces from it.

"IT IS CALLED THE ‘HOUSE OF ONE’

“And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.” Revelation 17:5,6

For many years now, NTEB has sounded the shofar to warn believers and non-believers alike of the coming One World Religion of Chrislam, the ******* hybrid of Islam and Christianity/Judaism. We have given you countless verified accounts of the efforts of early Chrislam founder and champion Rick Warren to prepare the Christians to accept this new religious paradigm.

We have given you audio proof, video proof, and interview accounts from major news outlets around the world. We even pulled back the curtain on all the efforts of Pope Francis and the influence of the Vatican to drive through the creation of the One World Religion mentioned in the book of Revelation.

Have you paid attention? Are you listening?

Today’s bombshell is the natural next-step in the evolution of the One World Religion – a temple to call their very own. And where better to build that abomination than in the city that is most famous for introducing the world to Adolf Hitler and the Holocaust but in Berlin, Germany. If the irony of that doesn't punch your buttons, then you need to go look up the definition of the word “irony”. Seriously, could it be any plainer, any more in-your-face than that?

They are calling it the House of One, and it is just that. The world’s 3 major religions under one roof where they will, at first, worship in separate compartments within the the complex, but then all come together to find that oh-so-elusive “common ground” that Rick Warren is such a fan of. If no one ever told you the secret to boiling a live frog in a pan of water without it first jumping out, go look it up. There is much wisdom there.

The BBC reports that an architecture competition has been held and the winner chosen. The striking design is for a brick building with a tall, square central tower. Off the courtyard below will be the houses of worship for the three faiths – the synagogue, the church and the mosque. It is to occupy a prominent site – Petriplatz – in the heart of Berlin.

Read more:

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=22829
"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Re: Berlin to Build First Chrislam Temple

Intersting that this "Temple of ONE" is being built in the same international city that has the "Seat of Satan"/Pergumum Altar - Berlin, Germany.

Hi T Sue, yeah, isn't it amazing, Berlin.

On Pergamon- Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

BiblicalArchaeology on the Pergamon site for full article and pictures (didn't reproduce here)

Learn more about Pergamon and the Book of Revelation in the BAS Library. Read Adela Yarbro Colins, “Satan’s Throne,” BAR, May/June 2006.

Pergamon rose to prominence during the years of the Greek empire’s division following the death of Alexander the Great in 323 B.C. His short-lived empire was partitioned among his generals, with General Lysimachus inheriting the then-settlement of Pergamon and its wealth. Due largely to its strategic position along land and sea trading routes and in part to the wealth of the Attalid kings who ruled the kingdom, the city enjoyed centuries of prosperity that continued when it passed peacefullly to Rome’s control in 133 B.C. From that point on, Pergamon’s fate was inextricably linked to that of Rome, and it rose and fell in tandem with the great Roman Empire.

Pergamon's strategic location along both land and sea trading routes contributed to its prosperity. Pilgrims from all over the Mediterranean region would flock to the city to engage in commerce or to visit the famous Ascelpion, a center of medical treatments.
The oldest and arguably most beautiful section of Pergamon is also its highest. The acropolis of Pergamon rises triumphantly over the ruins of the city that cascades down the steep slopes to the valley below. One of the most dramatic structures of the acropolis was what scholars believe to be the Temple of Zeus, the massive foundations of which are all that remain on the southern slope of the site. The altar believed to be associated with the temple, known today as the Great Altar of Pergamon, was moved to Berlin in the 19th century by German archaeologists, who evidently had an easy time getting permission for its removal from the indifferent authorities of the Ottoman empire.

Walking north from the Temple of Zeus and site of the Great Altar of Pergamon, one encounters the remains of the Temple of Athena, constructed at the end of the fourth century or beginning of the third century B.C., and dedicated to the city’s patron goddess. Just beyond that to the northwest is the magnificent structure that was the city’s famous library. While the estimated 200,000 documents of both papyrus and parchment may be rather high (Seneca estimates that approximately 40,000 volumes were catalogued in the larger library of Alexandria), it was certainly one of the largest collections of written material in the ancient world and was famous throughout the Mediterranean. It also housed one of the most extravagant wedding gifts of all time: Marc Antony is said to have presented Cleopatra with a sizable portion of the Pergamon library’s collection, in part to restore Alexandria’s own collection that went up in flames during Julius Caesar’s occupation of the city.

The Great Altar of Pergamon is considered to be one of the greatest surviving monuments from antiquity.
Now located in the Pergamon Museum in Berlin, Germany, the altar is thought by many scholars to be the "throne of Satan," referred to by the prophet John in the Book of Revelations. (Revelation 2:12-13)
The best-preserved ancient sacred structure on Pergamon’s acropolis is the Temple of Trajan, built during the reign of Emperor Hadrian (117-138 A.D.) and dedicated to his deified predecessor. Towering imposingly over the surrounding structures and ruins, its commanding presence is a testament to the strength of the imperial cult.

Texas Sue
Intersting that this "Temple of ONE" is being built in the same international city that has the "Seat of Satan" Pergumum Altar - Berlin, Germany.

And didn't ACOTUS/W visit that site to make one of his famous speeches on his 'apology tour' of slamming the U.S.!?

Yep, that makes perfectly good sense to me too.

Btw, Drs. Jack & Rexella Van Impe have been talking about this Chrislam religion for quite SOME time now. Infact, this is what got them kicked off of TBN.

Maranatha!
Tammy