Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
12 Shocking Proofs That Disaster Strikes America When It Mistreats Israel

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

12 Shocking Proofs That Disaster Strikes America When It Mistreats Israel

For the day of the LORD is near upon all the heathen: as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head. Obadiah 1:15

Read more:

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=22211

Re: 12 Shocking Proofs That Disaster Strikes America When It Mistreats Israel

Those Who Bless Israel Will Be Blessed and Those Who Curse Israel Will Be Cursed

In the Book of Genesis, Chapter 12, Verse 1-3, we see what God says about His response to how people treat Israel:

"And I will bless those that bless you and curse the one who curses you. And in you shall all families of the earth be blessed."

In the Book of Numbers, where the Bible is telling us about the Nation of Israel that God delivers out of bondage in Egypt, it tells us:

"He crouched. He lay down as a lion, and as a great lion. Who shall stir him up? Blessed is he who blesses you, and cursed is he who curses you."

Although many will point out that this Scripture had its fulfillment in the Old Testament days, it doesn't seem to have any time-related limitation on it. It doesn't say, "I will bless those who bless you only until the Messiah comes. . .", or have any other conditions that would limit the result of actions toward Israel.

Some will object that the promise of blessings applies to nations only, not individuals. To this we respond that our God is a just and faithful God, not giving promises in the Bible and then taking them away through trickery of the meanings of words!

Does this mean that those who bless Israel will become rich, famous, leaders of rock bands and have whiter teeth? Obviously not! Blessings come in many ways. Those who are impoverished in a worldly sense may have blessings in family, good health, and spiritual riches that others find hard to see. What good is it to have vast financial wealth if one does not have the health to enjoy it? And does God promise the blessings in this life only? Not at all! We may not see the full extent of blessings given to us until Jesus returns to judge everyone. In the book of Revelation, Chapter 22, verse 12, Jesus makes a promise. He says:

"And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to each according as his work is."

Note that orthodox Christianity makes it abundantly clear that salvation is a gift provided by the grace of God, not something that we earn, but Jesus also makes it clear that rewards, after we enter heaven, are dependent on what we did with the talents that God gave us. In fact, in the Bible book of Matthew, Chapter 6, verses 19-20, Jesus encourages us to build our treasures in heaven with these words:

"Do not lay up treasures on earth for yourselves, where moth and rust corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal. But lay up treasures in Heaven for yourselves, where neither moth nor rust corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal."

http://weblessisrael.org/blessed_and_cursed.html