Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Abomination to our Lord & God - How long or Lord must we wait....for Justice

Leviticus 18:22 - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it [is] abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.

Proverbs 17:15 - He that justifieth the wicked, and he that condemneth the just, even they both [are] abomination to the LORD.

Proverbs 6:16-19 - These six [things] doth the LORD hate: yea, seven [are] an abomination unto him: (Read More...)

Proverbs 20:10 - Divers weights, [and] divers measures, both of them [are] alike abomination to the LORD.

Deuteronomy 22:5 - The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so [are] abomination unto the LORD thy God.

Romans 1:26-27 - For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

Proverbs 20:23 - Divers weights [are] an abomination unto the LORD; and a false balance [is] not good.

Galatians 5:19-21 - Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, (Read More...)

Proverbs 15:8 - The sacrifice of the wicked [is] an abomination to the LORD: but the prayer of the upright [is] his delight.

Proverbs 11:20 - They that are of a froward heart [are] abomination to the LORD: but [such as are] upright in [their] way [are] his delight.

Romans 6:23 - For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of God [is] eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Proverbs 16:5 - Every one [that is] proud in heart [is] an abomination to the LORD: [though] hand [join] in hand, he shall not be unpunished.

Mark 13:14 - But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

Leviticus 18:23 - Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it [is] confusion.

Proverbs 28:9 - He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer [shall be] abomination.

Proverbs 21:27 - The sacrifice of the wicked [is] abomination: how much more, [when] he bringeth it with a wicked mind?

Leviticus 18:20 - Moreover thou shalt not lie carnally with thy neighbour's wife, to defile thyself with her.

Proverbs 15:26 - The thoughts of the wicked [are] an abomination to the LORD: but [the words] of the pure [are] pleasant words.

Proverbs 15:9 - The way of the wicked [is] an abomination unto the LORD: but he loveth him that followeth after righteousness.

Revelation 21:8 - But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and *****mongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

1 Corinthians 6:9 - Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

Re: Abomination to our Lord & God - How long or Lord must we wait....for Justice

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

WorldPride 2014 ready to 'paint the town rainbow'
Toronto prepares to host its biggest-ever LGBT celebration

Visitors from around the world, many sure to be wrapped in rainbow flags, are expected to converge on Toronto this week for the WorldPride celebrations.

The 10-day festival is a bigger and, organizers promise, even better version of the city’s annual Pride Week celebrations and marks the first time WorldPride has been held in North America.

World Pride 2014 in Toronto
WorldPride boasts big artists, long list of events
Rainbow crosswalks come to the Gay Village
The distinction results in part from Canada’s track record on LGBT rights, according to organizer Kevin Beaulieu of PrideToronto.

“Canada is recognized as an early adopter of same-sex marriage, which doesn’t necessarily mean all your human rights have been secured, but it’s an indicator of the direction of your community,” Beaulieu said.

This year’s celebrations are expected to double the usual attendance for Pride Week, generating about 3,000 jobs and bringing $286 million into the city.

“People are excited to come to Toronto to see the diversity, to see the human rights community that we’ve built,” Beaulieu said.

Read more:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/worldpride-2014-ready-to-paint-the-town-rainbow-1.2681774

How long O Lord must we wait....for justice.
Love the Sinner, but hate the Sin.

Re: Abomination to our Lord & God - How long or Lord must we wait....for Justice

I may be old fashion, I am a Christian, who believes the word of God, was written by Holy men who were inspired by the Holy Spirit. What does the word of God say, about the lifestyle, many take for granted these days. God calls it an abomination.

Where have the majority of Christians gone, who now believe in this life style which God condemns. Why are they accepting, everything so willing, and ignoring God's word about same sex relationships, and same sex marriage. Why are some Christian Churches performing marriages now, and accepting it as good; good in who's eyes, surely not in the Lord's.

I can not condone something that the Lord calls an abomination. I do not agree with this lifestyle, and can not accept it, and be proud of what is happening in our city, our country. I can not bring myself to attend these parades, events, in support of such relationship either. I can not condone sin, in any shape or form to please another person. Sin is sin, whether it's homeosexuality, adultery, fornication, beastiality, etc. Love the sinner, but hate the sin; just like Jesus does. Never call evil good, or good evil;
tell the truth how it really is, even if others don't want to hear. The truth will set them free, and keep us free as well, in God's eyes.

This world is filled with sin, and getting darker as each moment passes. I know without a doubt, that God's wrath, will soon fall on all the earth and it's inhabitants.

What a dark day in History we are living in, however, we have a wonderful promise that Jesus the Light of the world, who came to dispel the darkness so long ago; is coming again, to do the same.

Lord, how much longer must we wait for........justice.

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Presbyterian assembly: Gay marriage is Christian

The top legislative body of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) has voted by large margins to recognize same-sex marriage as Christian in the church constitution, adding language that marriage can be the union of "two people," not just "a man and a woman."

continues at:

http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php

http://m.christianpost.com/news/public-libraries-stock-gay-fairy-tale-book-that-teaches-children-gay-marriage-is-ok-121878/

"A children's book that promotes same-sex marriage is being added to public library bookshelves throughout the United States. The Princes and the Treasure, a gay fairy tale book, aims to teach children about same-sex relationships and same sex-marriage. The author, Jeffrey Miles, told The Christian Post in an emailed statement that his children's book "tells the story of two handsome princes who go on a quest to save a princess, but fall in love with each other, get married, and live happily ever after."

Read more at the above link...

If you are LGBT, we don't hate you. We are standing up for what is right as decided by our Holy God. If God says it's wrong then it's wrong, no room for negotiation. Read what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah for this sin.

This is another reason, I ask, the same question "How long
O Lord must we wait...for justice.

In the eyes of God we are teaching children that abomination is alright,
as long as you marry, the same sex person. It doesn't make it true, or any better, because God sanctified marriage between a Man and Woman; not the same sexs. Therefore, in the Lord's eyes this is an unholy union.

Isn't amazing, God loves the sinners, and yet some sinners turn against God in hatred of The Lord & His Holy word. God put these rules for living for the good of all people, not just some. If God says its wrong, who are we to judge God; remember God made us in His image, we didn't make God in our image. Therefore, let God be the Head, over Man/Woman, not the reverse.
God is to rule and reign over us, for the good of all.

We will all have to give account to God one day, for what we did here on earth while in our bodies. God will judge according to His word, and the just will be rewarded, the unjust will be punished.

God gave us free will; To choose His love, and live in obedience to His word and live our lives accordingly; or to disobey, His Holy word, and live according to our own set of rules. The choice is ours, which in turn reflects the eternal outcome which belongs to God, no matter what we may think or say.

Teach your children the ways of God, and they will we grateful to you for eternity. Man's ways seem to be right but lead to death and destruction in the end.

I received this link from Jim Bramlett in an email.

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=22785

Remember--no personal comments! If you reply, do so with Scripture and/or other articles.