Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Potter, His Clay, & His Kiln

Hi Everyone!

It took me a while for me to figure this thing out, so here goes...

First of all--have you, like me, smelt smoke but not knowing where it was coming from? Such as, for instance, checking outdoors for any signs of smoke, but seeing none?

I'm asking, because I now know from hence this smell is coming from. I firmly believe it is coming from above. I, you see--heard a pastor (John Hagee perhaps) preaching about this on one of his TBN Sunday morning sermons. For as he was speaking, thoughts of Jesus instantly sprang to mind.

Jesus could very well be our Potter, and we are His clay...and He is right now, putting us into His kiln to shaping us in to what we've been praying to Him about. Making us to being more like Him, and "much" less like us.

Valerie, your prayer about asking Jesus to making you to being more like Him, and less like you...is what I'm referring to. For I too, am following your example, by also praying that very same prayer. I feel Him constantly working on me as I speak, for I "know" that I need plenty of work to be done on me--kilnwise.

He's readying us for when He comes for us to take us on our **MUCH** anticipated Rapture Flight To Heaven, do you think!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: The Potter, His Clay, & His Kiln

Tammy,

Yes I too have been smelling smoke and not knowing where it comes from as well. Several times, lately. My husband doesn't smell it, but I do.

This is a confirmation for me that I'm not the only one...thanks so much for sharing. I checked our house, outdoors everywhere, no smoke anywhere. You know the saying, where there is smoke, there's a fire.

Perhaps our potter, is almost finished with making us more like Him, and less like us. The kiln oven, is hot enough for the clay pottery to be put in the oven to be baked, and the finishing touching, are shortly at hand, once it comes out of the oven. Remember the bride is to be without "spot or wrinkle"; therefore, more like Jesus and less like me, is surely the perfect finishing touches to the bride.

Yes, it could mean Jesus is giving us signs, that our time draws nearer, especially, as we draw closer, and closer to the Lord, trying to please the Bridegroom and beckoning Jesus to come, by mirroring His ways.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Good Morning, Valerie!

Thanks sooo much for backing me up, re: our Potter, our clay, & our Potter's kiln oven. Thanks to you words, I'm more confident now that I'm not alone in sensing that smell.

More 'n' more I'm smelling less 'n' less of that mysterious smoke. For I too, hoping that Jesus is almost done cooking us to His perfection...and that it will be a matter of time for Him to come for us.

Don't you wonder if other members of our RFTH family too, have been smelling that same smoke!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy, I'm sure if they did, they would share it with us on this thread.

Because no one else has come forward, it must mean, that no one else has smelled smoke, not knowing where it was coming from.

Could be just a coincidence and then again, it could be another sign, time will tell.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Hi Valerie and Tammy, I haven't been smelling smoke, but life has felt heated the last few weeks. I'm up early this morning reading here and saw this thread. God has many times drawn me to the verses about the potter and clay.
He created each of our spirits and formed each of our bodies, making us "individuals" for His family, to live with Him.
I truly hope the Lord will return soon. There won't be lasting peace on this earth or in our lives until His return.
The Master Potter is the One who knows how to make all right.
God bless you

Hi Valerie & Regina!

Only this morning, I am now smelling that sweet rosey smell around me, instand (sp.?) of that smokey smell. We all know that Jesus is the sweet rose of Sharon, don't we!?

Regina, you're most welcome for this thread...although you haven't smelt that Potter, His Clay, & His Kiln oven smell.

Btw, getting back to that rosey smell...I felt that certain someone (either Jesus or an angel He sent) unintentionally standing on my left foot's toes.

What DO ya' make of that!?!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Regina
Hi Valerie and Tammy, I haven't been smelling smoke, but life has felt heated the last few weeks. I'm up early this morning reading here and saw this thread. God has many times drawn me to the verses about the potter and clay.
He created each of our spirits and formed each of our bodies, making us "individuals" for His family, to live with Him.
I truly hope the Lord will return soon. There won't be lasting peace on this earth or in our lives until His return.
The Master Potter is the One who knows how to make all right.
God bless you

Valerie & Regina,

Yesterday, I (after much searching) finally found the reference to my thread's title, and here it is:

Isaiah 64:8 NIV
Yet, O Lord, you are our Father.
We are the clay, you are the potter;
we are all the work of your hand.

I truly believe that the Holy Spirit put the above into my head, don't you also agree!?

Maranatha!
Tammy