Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Announcement could come as soon as 1:15pm ET Thursday - By P. O. on sending troops to Iraq - VIDEO

Watch President Obama's statement on Iraq on CNN and CNN.com at 1:15 p.m. ET on Thursday.

SEE VIDEO AT URL BELOW, expected announcement today at 1:15 p.m. ET:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/19/politics/us-iraq/index.html

Washington (CNN) -- Up to 100 U.S. special forces -- probably Green Berets, Army Rangers and Navy SEALs -- would go to Iraq to advise its military and collect intelligence under a Pentagon plan offered to President Barack Obama, according to several U.S. officials.

An announcement on the plan could come Thursday, though the officials made clear that Obama will decide whether to accept it and when to announce it.
The White House initially said Obama would make a statement on the situation in Iraq at 12:30 p.m. ET on Thursday, after meeting with his national security team. The timing of the statement was pushed back to 1:15 p.m.
Obama is under pressure to help the embattled Iraqi government stave off a lightning advance toward Baghdad by Sunni fighters of the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.

continues at link above:

Re: Announcement could come as soon as 1:15pm ET Thursday - By P. O. on sending troops to Iraq - VID

No thank you, Valerie, for I have absolutely no desire whatsoever to watch him in that video--PERIOD.

When ever he comes on the news channels...I hit that **MUTE** button sooo fast that it would make your head swim. Or, I switch channels so that I don't have to look at him either.

Thanks, anyhoo.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Announcement could come as soon as 1:15pm ET Thursday - By P. O. on sending troops to Iraq - VID

Tammy, there was also a write up on the same link so you didn't have
to watch the video, instead could read, what he had to say.
Anyways, this is the latest on it below.

You can read the rest of it on the link below:

Obama says 'small number' of military advisers going to Iraq

Washington (CNN) -- Seeking a middle ground between calls for tough military action and none at all, President Barack Obama said Thursday he was sending up to 300 military advisers to Iraq to help the embattled government hold off a lightning advance from the north by Sunni militants.

Obama told White House reporters the goal was to prevent a civil war in Iraq that could destabilize the region, and also prevent creation of a terrorist safe haven in northern Iraq and neighboring Syria from which U.S. enemies could plan and launch attacks against American interests.

continues at:

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"