Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prophecy being FULFILLED Right Before Our Eyes!! (Randy)

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!
For Your Discernment!

From 5Doves...

Randy (15 June 2014) - "Prophecy being FULFILLED right before our eyes!!"

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2014/randy615.htm

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Prophecy being FULFILLED Right Before Our Eyes!! (Randy)

Sounds as if he may end up being the leader of the one-world religion, then! (Which, of course, will be the woman who's riding the beast--meaning that the one-world religion will ride herd over the Antichrist, starting out.)

Tammy, Kathy,

He is definitely fulfilling the prophecies of St. Malachi on all of the popes including the last one which is supposed to be Pope Francis.

Maranatha,

Julie

Hi Kathy & Julie!

Julie, Pope Francis IS the FP (False Prophet)! Both Valerie & I have come to that conclusion after hearing all those dumb things that have been spilling out of his mouth. Plus, even Jack Van Impe too, has come to that very same conclusion, himself.

Do you get Jack Van Ministries' program in your area? If so, you really should watch him & his lovely wife, Rexella, on their program. OK!?!

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. Julie, PLEASE check Valerie's Jack Van Impe thread that is up in the **STICKY** Section. There, you can watch him on a regular basis. Can't she, Valerie!?

That's right Tammy, Dr. Jack Van Impe weekly programs on posted on the Sticky thread above.

This is the video in reference to the A.C. F.P. below:

I copied it from the Sticky thread:

'Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

POPES FOOT IN MOUTH DISEASE: Jack & Rexella VanImpe: 6-7-14

THIS VIDEO IS A MUST WATCH - JACK VAN IMPE COMES OUT AND NAMES THE "ANTI-CHRIST
& THE FALSE PROPHET" IN THIS VIDEO... AND I AGREE 100 PERCENT, TO THE TWO THAT ARE NAMED.

CAPS ARE FOR EMPHASIS ONLY

Hi Valerie & Julie!

Val, I too, agree 100% with you, and Jack & Rexella Van Impe, as whom the AC & FP are.

I also can't wait until this coming Sunday morning of 06.22.2014, to watch the Van Impes' next program on this very subject...as well as their take on what's now happening over in Iraq; the aim of ISIS/L to also go into Israel, too. Hence, Jack's mentioning the Psalm 83 fulfillment scenario happening with this terrorist group...soon.

You know what? I've been thinking about this, as I've been watching them (ISIS/L) on both FoxNews & CNN...that perhaps this just may be "the" prelude to Jesus' coming to take us on our "much" longed for anticipated Rapture Flight To Heaven. Do you too, see what I'm seeing!?

Btw, thank you, Val, for bringing the Van Impes' above video to this thread too.

Maranatha!
Tammy