Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Police Call It "Wilding", I Call It Demonic

There is a new trend sweeping the country and it is clearly a manifestation of demonic activity that is so bold and so aggressive that it brings to mind Paul's words to Timothy about the end of days. When Paul said that "perilous times would come" he was right. I have heard two excellent Bible teachers on this passage who say that in the Greek language the word translated as "perilous times" is more properly translated as "RAGINGLY INSANE TIMES". The other point about this phrase is that is used only one other time in scripture to describe the wild man that Jesus and His disciples encountered at the tombs of Gedara who was possessed by a league (6,000) of demons.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Police in San Francisco's East Bay are meeting on Friday to address what they say is a phenomenon called "wildings," where packs of teens gather in public places and create mayhem in their wake.

The meeting was prompted most recently by "wildings" terrorizing San Leandro. Authorities say that over the last few months, large groups of teenagers - as many as 100 - have been attacking, scaring and robbing victims at malls and at near BART stations. On Friday, the police department put out a flyer about this"new crime trend" involving "unruly young adults."

The term "wilding" was first dubbed after a cruel attack in New York's Central Park in 1989, when a female jogger was attacked, raped and left for dead.

The name stuck and authorities say the trend of "flash mob crime sprees" has now spread across the United States and beyond. According to the Urban Dictionary, the slang term refers to "marauding in bands to terrorize strangers and to swagger and bully."

Read whole article here:
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Police-Meet-to-Address-Violent-Teen-Wildings-262109521.html

Re: The Police Call It "Wilding", I Call It Demonic

Texas Sue,

This is without a doubt "DEMONIC" - attacks perpetrated on unsuspecting victims. To rape a woman passbyer, and leave her for dead, "Satan comes to destroy & kill". It is frightening, and no one is safe anywhere anymore.
We need to pray without ceasing, this I believe is the only way we will be safe from demonically possessed people from attacking us, as God will send his warrior Angels for protection.

What a terrifying world we live in, thank God, our faith in our Lord helps us daily to continue in this strange and different world, we once use to know and feel comfortable in.

Come Lord Jesus, Come Quickly,

Valerie

Re: The Police Call It "Wilding", I Call It Demonic

Wildings! It sounds like these teens need a good pop on top of their heads, maybe that would pop some sense into them. Probably using illegal drugs have opened their spirits up to the demonic or else they are dabbling into the occult to be controlled enough to hurt innocent people.

In the mean time we do need to keep praying without ceasing.

I was talking to a woman years ago and we were talking about being prayed up. :)
She said she was in a public woman's restroom and suddenly she realized she was being spied on through a crack in the stall door. She could tell it was a man watching her. She immediately rebuked him in the name of "Jesus" and he ran from the restroom.

THERE IS POWER IN THE NAME OF JESUS! (caps for emphasis only)

Maranatha,

Julie