Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Understanding God is a life long journey leading to the Rapture - by Andrew

Andrew has posted a wonderful message, that I hope everyone will read.
It's a blessing to me, I hope it is to all of you too.

Please read, at the Dreams, Visions & Prophecy Forum, direct link below:

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=8247&msgid=1314214&cmd=show

Please read "OTHER" messages Andrew has posted on the "Dreams, Visions & Prophecy Forum" as well.

Re: Understanding God is a life long journey leading to the Rapture - by Andrew

Written by - Andrew

"For your own spiritual discernment"

Hello everyone, I hope the sun is shining in your world today. I want to talk about something that I feel is hardly ever discussed. It can be a hard thing to understand, but is so important to growth as a Christian. Remember when Paul spoke about how the church was still a babe, drinking milk but not able to eat meat yet. Going from lightly flavoured spiritual food to the real substance, the solid truth. Well I want to try to explain this the best I can.

I know not everyone believes in the Father, the son, and the Holy Spirit all being God and all being one. I believe it is a fundamental belief that allows the understanding of just who God is to take place. This is the way I understand it, the Father and the Son both share the same Holy Spirit, thus it is the central part of the God head. The Father is the creator and the son is the ongoing creation. The Holy spirit, unites the two into God, which is this cycle of love between the Father and the Son. And so we have the three parts, each one a form of God, altogether one forming God Almighty. What is the greatest commandment according to Jesus? To love God with all your heart, soul, and mind and to love another as yourself. A great commandment, to love God. Which part of the God head do you believe relates to love? You could say all three, which is true, but who is the one who showed us how to love? I believe its Jesus, God's only begotten. A shining example of God's love and mercy for us. God saves us through him, through pure love. A great commandment to love as God loves, in its entirety. Now this is the confusing part, it might throw you off. The bible specifically teaches us to fear God, to tremble with fear before God. Wait a minute, I thought that God was love and that he wanted us to love Him. Now He wants us to fear him too? Are love and fear not opposites? No they are not.

You have heard this saying, "Perfect love casts out all fear", and it is true. But there are two different kinds of fear. There is the fear of death, sadness, loss of material things, loss in general. And there is the fear of Judgment, true fear is of God's Judgement, that comes from the Father. Perfect love casts out the fear of death, but the fear of God's Judgement leads to wisdom. Search this scripture out, "the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom". It is a healthy fear to have, to fear the consequences of our actions, to fear being rejected from heaven, the fear an all powerful Holy Father and how capable He is at taking everything from you that you believe is yours. Jesus teaches us not to fear death, but he never said "Don't fear your God". No, He told us to fear Him which has the power to throw the soul into hell. Do you believe Jesus feared his Father in his life on earth? I believe he did, but hand in hand with the faith in his Father's perfect love. And with a perfect balance of both fearing God, and loving God, He had that perfect understanding of God. Knowing God's Holy Spirit that both encourages us to love God, but also fear Him, or another way of saying this, respecting God. If God already owns everything, what can you possibly offer him? only your own heart and mind. A heart driven by the love of God found in Jesus our messiah, and a mind controlled and disciplined in the fear of the Lord, understanding the difference between Good and Evil, and knowing the right course of action in every situation. May we all pray for Holiness, so that we may truly see the Father. Amen.

In closing I want to bless you with something. Never lose hope my friends, the hope found in Jesus never dies. No matter how far away we are from the truth, no matter the pile of guilt, hope is for everyone. God would never give up on you until He has done everything that can be done, every moment of your life there the hope exists of what you can be, who you can become. Believe that you can do it, believe that God's love can make it possible. How can we receive more if we have no faith to believe we can receive it? God's love is for everyone. Jesus died for everyone. The powers of the Holy Spirit are available to anyone! You don't have to be viewed as special by the world. You could be the one discarded and tossed out like trash, just like the word of God is in the hands of 'swine'. Remember Jesus said when we are persecuted it's a time to rejoice! Seems so hard to do sometimes, so just try. We will all be home soon I truly believe. Encourage everyone you meet, even with just a smile. Let nothing bitter or negative come from your lips, your thoughts, or your heart.

God bless until I feel like writing again
Always yours in Christ
- Andrew

Re: Understanding God is a life long journey leading to the Rapture - by Andrew

My Reply:

Andrew, what a wonderful message you have posted here on RFTH.
You're Heaven sent, the Lord abides within you, and your words are true
confirmation of such. You are a breath of fresh air, and so refreshing
to the body of Christ here at Rapture Flight to Heaven. My Spirit can attest with your Spirit, that God is One in three persons. God so loved the world that He sent His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on Him would be saved. God's love was expressed to us through Jesus, who show us how to love God and one another. For when we know how to do exactly that; we are consider to be disciples of Jesus, in the fullest.

I thank God for people like yourself, that are doing what Jesus commissioned all of us to do...Mark 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Please post these wonderful messages on the Main Pre-Trib Forum, where most of the traffic is, so that no one misses your posts, here's the link below:

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389

Thanks & God Bless You,

Valerie

I posted a direct link on the Main forum to your message here, so no one would miss it, on the above mentioned forum above.