Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AGAIN, I ask--'Where's everybody!?!'

Hi Y'all!

Only Valerie, Kathy, & I have posted on RFTH for the last few days.

So therefore--I ask you "ALL" this question--"WHERE'S EVERYBODY!?!" PLEASE come back onboard RFTH to let us know where y'all have been, OK!?! I'm asking, b/c I know we haven't as yet been taken on our 'Rapture Flight To Heaven'...or, otherwise, I wouldn't be adding this new thread.

I'm just worried about y'all, that's all.

&

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: AGAIN, I ask--'Where's everybody!?!'

Tammy, there just hasn't been anything to post lately. I am sure that much is going on behind the scenes, behind closed doors, but since most media is very controlled we will probably not know what until something happens.

Alternate media, internet news sources not controlled by the PTB/elite either have not had any new news or what is published is too extreme or not related to the purpose of this forum so not posting anything from there.

Otherwise, I suppose we can start some conversational or music threads?

Finally, HELLO TO EVERYONE who is waiting along with us for that long desired trumpet blast from above that will signal our release from this place. I hope our waiting is almost done. Keep looking up because we are closer than ever before.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Re: AGAIN, I ask--\'Where\'s everybody!?!\'

Hey everyone,

Yeah, I got raptured on Pentecost. I told Jesus that you guys over at Rapture Flight were doing such an incredible job that he should leave you right there on earth, through the tribulation , to aid in the salvation of the rest of the lost souls. Everyone's OK with that, right?

P.S. The all you can eat buffet is terrific.
There is lots of room up here, I can't find a single lawyer or politician.

Re: AGAIN, I ask--\\\\\\\'Where\\\\\\\'s everybody!?

Well everyone we know why we weren't raptured on Pentecost. It is because it was Steve O's fault. He asked the Lord to leave us here to help out while he is up there walking the streets of gold and eating the heavenly banquet. Maybe the Lord will make him comb the angels wings and sweep and mop those streets of gold as he walks along for penance and dust all of our mansions until we arrive.

I'm just glad there are no voting booths up there. No politicians no voting booths.

Tammy, I'm here, also I agree with Texas Sue, haven't seen any news to post that isn't too radical.

If anyone wants to watch Walid Shoebat videos about the middle east they are very interesting. He is an ex muslim brotherhood jihadist and has a deep insight into what the Bible says about the end times through middle eastern eyes. It is really eye opening.

Maranatha,

Julie

Re: AGAIN, I ask--\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Julie F.
Well everyone we know why we weren\\\'t raptured on Pentecost. It is because it was Steve O\\\'s fault. He asked the Lord to leave us here to help out while he is up there walking the streets of gold and eating the heavenly banquet. Maybe the Lord will make him comb the angels wings and sweep and mop those streets of gold as he walks along for penance and dust all of our mansions until we arrive.

I\\\'m just glad there are no voting booths up there. No politicians no voting booths.

Tammy, I\\\'m here, also I agree with Texas Sue, haven\\\'t seen any news to post that isn\\\'t too radical.

If anyone wants to watch Walid Shoebat videos about the middle east they are very interesting. He is an ex muslim brotherhood jihadist and has a deep insight into what the Bible says about the end times through middle eastern eyes. It is really eye opening.

Maranatha,

Julie

alrighty then..I see what is what here. I just signed Julie F up for 10,000 years of restroom maintenance...and I'm decorating her mansion in purple and pink stripes, and moving it right next to the airport flight path..

Hi to all, I just haven't had something to say. Been watching the news. Still hoping for that blessed day when the Lord calls us to be where He is. Lord our righteousness, come quickly

Psalm 85
Lord, You have been favorable to Your land;
You have brought back the captivity of Jacob.
2 You have forgiven the iniquity of Your people;
You have covered all their sin. Selah
3 You have taken away all Your wrath;
You have turned from the fierceness of Your anger.
4 Restore us, O God of our salvation,
And cause Your anger toward us to cease.
5 Will You be angry with us forever?
Will You prolong Your anger to all generations?
6 Will You not revive us again,
That Your people may rejoice in You?
7 Show us Your mercy, Lord,
And grant us Your salvation.
8 I will hear what God the Lord will speak,
For He will speak peace
To His people and to His saints;
But let them not turn back to folly.
9 Surely His salvation is near to those who fear Him,
That glory may dwell in our land.
10 Mercy and truth have met together;
Righteousness and peace have kissed.
11 Truth shall spring out of the earth,
And righteousness shall look down from heaven.
12 Yes, the Lord will give what is good;
And our land will yield its increase.
13 Righteousness will go before Him,
And shall make His footsteps our pathway.

Steve O

Jun 11, 2014 - 4:11PM
Re: AGAIN, I ask--

Quote: Julie F.
Well everyone we know why we weren't raptured on Pentecost. It is because it was Steve O's fault. He asked the Lord to leave us here to help out while he is up there walking the streets of gold and eating the heavenly banquet. Maybe the Lord will make him comb the angels wings and sweep and mop those streets of gold as he walks along for penance and dust all of our mansions until we arrive.

I'm just glad there are no voting booths up there. No politicians no voting booths.

Tammy, I'm here, also I agree with Texas Sue, haven't seen any news to post that isn't too radical.

Maranatha,

Julie

alrighty then..I see what is what here. I just signed Julie F up for 10,000 years of restroom maintenance...and I'm decorating her mansion in purple and pink stripes, and moving it right next to the airport flight path..

Don't make me come up there! Purple and pink stripes indeed!

Too funny, Steve and Julie! =)

Steve- THAT was a good one.

I do want to comment on Mr. Shoebat.

I think it was Stephen DeNoon that gave cautionary words on him.
He NEVER comes against the Vatican, and says the "City of seven hills" to be destroyed is in Saudi Arabia.
This is false teaching.
Walid has a huge income from speaking engagements.
I am not saying he isn't a Christian, but there is something wrong.

In my area, there is a Basilica, it sits on a ridge easily visible around Lackawana.
If it could be built today, it would probably cost a billion dollars, all marble and copper domes with artwork inside.

Did you know the Basilisk was a legendary serpent that kills with it's look or breath.
It dwells in a basilica.
Thanks to-Jonathan Kleck, who has been exposing the roots the beast.

So, yeah, we are still here patiently waiting for the trumpet sound.

Greetings chaps,

I' m still popping my head in every couple of days. Waiting for Lord Jesus to call us up. I apologise for not posting more frequently but keep going Val, Sue and Kathy. You are doing great! Everything is flat out in my life at the moment but going steadily under our Fathers governance. I do still find time for cheeky read here and there! Keep up the good work and hello Tammy!

God bless you. Your brother in Christ.

Damian

Damian, so good to hear from you! It seems to be a long wait at this point doesn't it. Still feel though that the 4 blood moon tetrad is a MAJOR sign that all is about ready for a wrap up and the rapture is soon. Keep the faith Damian and post whenever you can and let us know you are okay. Blessings, Sue

Another Roll Call Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Everybody!

It's sooo wonderful hear from y'all, and to know that we're still here 'n' are all accounted for too.

Speakin' of the (now three) Tetred moons more to go--it's been reported here on another thread, that a meteorite is expected to graze by the earth between us & the moon this coming Saturday of the 14th. One does wonder if this may be a sign of Jesus' coming, doesn't it!?

Yes, I too, keeping waiting for that blessed trumpet sound as well as for Jesus calling us home to being with Him for an eternity. This morning, I asked Him, how much longer are you going to tarry before you come for us? I told Jesus, to PLEASE don't tarry much longer.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Another Roll Call Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good call Tammy, they heard you loud and clear and responded very quickly!

Well, we know who's fault it was that we were held back at the Rapture on Pentecost, Steve O. He boldly took it upon himself and volunteered us to be left behind, because we were doing such a good job. Please send all complaints to Steve, via divine post. When we get to Heaven, we'll volunteer Steve for kitchen clean up duty, for the exact time he's up there before us. Making sure all the pots and pans are sparkling clean...right Steve!!!

Texas Sue, Regina, Kathy,

Sue & Regina, you're right sometimes there is nothing to say, and it's been a bit of a lull now, as far as news reports on end times are concerned. Many people are also taking the advantage, after a cold and miserable looooooooog
winter, of enjoying the Spring and soon coming Summer weather, which is beautiful, but way to short here in Canada. All three of you usually post on a regular basis, and I know you work Sue, so that takes up a lot of your time as well.

Julie, you have a great sense of humor, and a great sense to know when to take things seriously, many times your posts have made my day. You're like
a breath of fresh air, and fresh air is good for you. Don't you worry about
the Rapture, it will happen very soon....when we least expect it...TA DA!!!

Damian good to hear from you again, it's been a long time. Do drop in more often Chap; you're amongst friends, we have missed your input here at RFTH. Give us a shout now and then, and let us know you are still here, and that you haven't gone before us.

Mike T.,

Hey Mike, glad to see you pop in now and then, still here like the rest of us. Hang in there, a little longer, we're closer than ever before.

Can't wait to meet you all at the Rapture Flight to Heaven, reaches our destination. God Bless you one and all! Valerie

Re: Another Roll Call Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Everyone!

Yesterday evening, I got this very strange phone call from my DSIL, asking me if I was OK. I told her I was OK, and then I asked her "Why wouldn't I be OK?" Do you suppose that just because I've mentioned to her about the probability of our Rapture happenning at any time...she could very well be getting worried that she & my brother might be left behind?

Then I got to wondering why would she ask me such a question??? I remarked to Jesus, that next time when she calls me by phone, and I don't answer...then she has every reason in the world to start getting worried. For I may not be here, but I may be some where else...and YOU-know-where.

And that's why I felt the urgency to restart up this thread to ask for a Roll Call...just to make sure that we're all present 'n' accounted for...until Jesus comes for us.

Then next time 'n' prayfully, we'll all be seeing each in heaven.

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. Oh! Btw, my brother & SIL have neighbors living directly across the street from them, whom also are Christian Believers in Christ...plus, our (my Brother's & mine) mother's cremeated remains are buried around the mote of their Olive Tree. I'm mentioning this b/c they (these neighbors & our Mom) ALL could be raptured too.

Re: AGAIN, I ask--\'Where\'s everybody!?!\'

Hi Tammy!

I'm still here watching and waiting.

Julie