Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Forum - Testimonies - Your Journey, on How you got Saved & Came to Jesus Christ.

Dear Brothers & Sisters in Jesus,

This is to inform you that a New Forum has been set up, click url below to direct link

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=9320&cmd=show

OR CLICK LINK BELOW WILL TAKE YOU TO "INDEX" & SCROLL DOWN...

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=0

It is called:

Testimonies - Your Journey, on How you got Saved & Came to Jesus Christ.

Wonderful suggestion thanks to Bob D., to start up this forum, and inspire people to share, their testimonies and open up about their life and struggles. How they came to Jesus Christ and accepted the Lord, as their personal Lord and Savior. This is to encourage those who are lost, and think there is no hope for them, because of their many sins. For all have sinned and come short of God’s glory. Jesus died for all sinners not some. Read these testimonies, and come to Jesus today.

Please do share your testimonies of your own, I believe as Bob D. mentioned, this is greatly needed at the moment, to bring others to Jesus.

In Jesus Love,

Valerie

Re: New Forum - Testimonies - Your Journey, on How you got Saved & Came to Jesus Christ.

This was a great idea Bob D. I hope more will share their testimony on the forum so others can connect with their own similar situations. This can help people get saved before and after the rapture and encourage others who are already saved.

Re: New Forum - Testimonies - Your Journey, on How you got Saved & Came to Jesus Christ.

Stephanie

Yes it was a great idea that Bob D., had, and I found your testimony inspiring.

I'm sure others will find it inspiring as well, and only God knows how many people it may touch, and bring others to the Lord.

I've been trying to get my testimony together on Microsoft word, but each time, I find it gets too detailed and way too long ...etc. I will try to make extra time to finish it, and bring it more to the point. Hoping to post it shortly.

I hope others here will also post, their testimonies, without hesitation.

Thanks for your input and participation.

God Bless,

Valerie

I was born again in late childhood myself, so I don't have a dramatic testimony to share. Here's a link to my testimony, if anyone wants to read it: http://zorrothefox2000.webs.com/mywebsites/mytestimony.html. (I'm a few years older now than I was when I first posted this testimony! =))

Thanks for sharing Kathy, wow how times have changed. I wish children in school were still taught about the Bible because most parents aren't like your mom was, willing to allow exposure to their children about the gospel.

Kathy,

I really enjoyed reading your testimony, Praise God for sending people into your life, along with your wonderful Mother who saw to it, that you knew about Jesus.

I'm sure your testimony will inspire others, even young children, who perhaps don't know much about Jesus. Each one of us, will inspire someone out in this world, to follow Jesus, and we will surely appreciate it very much, once we get to Heaven, and meet these people in person.

Kathy, would you please also copy and paste, your post as well, on the New Forum- Your Journey on How you got Saved and came to know Jesus.

Thanks so much for sharing, I wish others would take the plunge and share their own testimony.

God Bless,

Valerie

Done! It's posted there.

Thanks Kathy,

Well I finally posted my testimony on my journey to salvation through Jesus.

Please forgive any errors, as it's extremely late/early morning now.

God Bless,

Valerie

I hope everyone will take a stab at it and give it a try...!

Wow, How wonderful, slowly but surely, some are taking that plunge and sharing their testimony on how they got saved, and sharing it with others.

Thank you so much, everyone who has shared so far; Stephanie, Kathy, Myself,
Bob D., who suggested this great idea to start such a forum.

Do I hear any other takers who are willing to share, and witness to those on the internet, your journey to salvation. You never know, who may be reading it,
and who will be touched by your very testimony, by sharing it.

Please click the "index" in the blue block above, on your left hand side, and scroll down to "Your Journey, on How you got Saved & Came to Jesus Christ".

What are you waiting for; the Rapture may happen today, and tomorrow will be too late to share.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Some really great testimonies for Jesus Christ are on this Forum. A lot of research went into finding the best ones that were the most honest and sincere on how Jesus Christ changed their life.

Remember click on index if you want to go on any of the side Forums. I was telling Valerie I can't even count the number of times I went on the afterlife Forum.

If you're not sure if you should share your testimony at present; pray about it,
and listen to that still small voice within; God speaking. The Lord speaks to everyone who will listen; therefore "Be still, and know that He is God"

Thank you to everyone who has shared so far, may God use your testimony to reach others, and bring them to Jesus.

Hoping to hear others here as well.

God Bless,

Valerie