Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Yahoo Email Down

Don't know what is going on but I cannot send or forward any emails. When I went to the "HELP" button for Yahoo there are multiple posts there from others who are having the same problem - frozen email. Just wondered if anyone else here has Yahoo or has heard anything about what is happening.

Also, if anyone has sent me an email don't be upset if you do not get an answer. It is not working AT ALL. Perhaps we are approching the end of internet use for any and all purposes.

Re: Yahoo Email Down

Oh Wow, Texas Sue, I had no idea, since I don't use Yahoo email, instead I use Outlook, and sometimes GMail.

Sorry to hear about it, hope it's up soon!

Don't worry we won't hold it against you...

Thanks for letting us know...hopefully someone who uses Yahoo, will let us know what is going on.

Glad the internet isn't down too, therefore, you can post here until the problem is resolved.

Val

Sue, I'm glad you are still able to come here. I hope email works again soon.

Texas Sue,

I thought I'd let you know, We're going to visit the Lora and the Grandkids today.

We'll be back sometime in the evening; I'll see you back on RFTH then.

Hope your yahoo email is up soon and all is back to normal.

Kathy, knows I'll be away I sent her an email.

I hope otherwise, you have a great day in the Lord Sis.

In Jesus Love,

Valerie

T/Sue,

I'm very sorry to hear that Yahoo! email is down. I hope it's a temporary thing, and that they'll fix this problem very shortly...and get it back up 'n' running soon.

Btw, I also use Gmail as well.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Well it is working today. Not sure what was happening yesterday but for now it is resolved.

Texas Sue,

Good to hear that it's up and running; let's hope it stays that way!

Maranatha!

Valerie

T/Sue,

Guess what!? We too, have been having Internet problems. It went down yesterday @ around noonish MT; and it came back on awhile ago...just as my brother was talking to Frontier, our service operator.

So therefore--you weren't alone.

Btw, the gal my brother was talking to, had a southern accent. Hearing her speak, I wondered if our Internet/email probs. just might've been related.

Anyhoo, we too, are back up 'n' running. Thank God!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Am bumping this up to the top!!!

Hi T/Sue & All!

Yesterday, us on our block experienced a power outtage that lasted almost most of the day, until our electrical power was restored at around 4:50 PM (MT).

Our power outtage, I later learned from my brother, was caused by a pontoon boat that was accidentally back into a power pole that caused a powerful explosion and fire. Never a dull day, eh!? Oddly enough, I heard that loud explosion, but my brother said he didn't b/c he was on the phone.

From my brother's side of our duplex, we watched our power company slowly restore our power...as we saw still more flames and black smoke rising. We were holding our breaths 'n' praying that the power trucks wouldn't catch fire on such a terribly scorching hot afternoon.

I was off-line until around 7:29 A.M. (MT). So, while waiting, I played the games on my PC.

Anyhoo, I very thrilled to finally be online again...and visiting my favorite board--RFTH!!! Whew!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy, sorry to hear about the power outage but good that it was resolved quickly.

Well Yahoo is not working again today! No sending of email possible. I know that the U.S. gave up the internet and wondering if some kind of re-fit or tampering is going on with the different servers, or if someone is just sleeping on the job. In any case, I am seriously thinking of changing email service.

Oh Sue, not again...Sorry to hear about it.

I emailed a few things for your attention as well as for your interest, you'll probably get them in a couple of days; I hope.

There must be something going on, and I don't think it matters with who you have your email service with, they are all being retrofitted, to scrutiny of the upper brass in higher places. Unfortunately, it's a police state we're being watched, day and night, and everywhere we leave a fingerprint or footprint, or drop a line to someone. We are being dictated to, and losing our freedoms.
Life is no longer as we use to know it...Only when Jesus returns to rule and reign on Earth at His Second Coming to Earth, we will finally be freed at long last.

Lord Jesus Come and set your people free! Amen!

Hi Valerie & T/Sue!

Sue, I am in complete agreement with Val here.

Especially with what's happening in Iraq, Syria & Turkey...when it comes to that ISIS terrorist group that are a far more deadlier branch of Al Qaeda. Which to me is a fulfillment of a prophetic dream I had a few years ago, for which I had about green snake winding its way in to a nooselike formation around Israel.

Jesus did tell us that when we see these things happening, then look up, for our redemption draweth nyer, didn't He!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

I agree with what Valerie had to say. I use Windows Live Mail and it has been down for three days now. I have called Time Warner several times and was told, we are having a problem with our servers and our tech team is working on trying to resolve the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience but we do not have a time frame for a fix at this time. Something is up.

Glad that you finally got yours back up and running Texas Sue.

NC Sue
I agree with what Valerie had to say. I use Windows Live Mail and it has been down for three days now. I have called Time Warner several times and was told, we are having a problem with our servers and our tech team is working on trying to resolve the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience but we do not have a time frame for a fix at this time. Something is up.

Glad that you finally got yours back up and running Texas Sue.

Thanks NC Sue for letting me know that your provider is also down and no good explanation for it. Yes, I too feel that SOMETHING is up!

NC Sue & Texas Sue,

I totally agree with the both of you 'SOMETHING IS UP', and that something has been coming for quite some time.

If we lose contact with emails, please try and stay connected, here. Although, I hope I am wrong, but my suspicions tell me that something is soon going to affect 'CHRISTIAN WEBSITES' as well.

Hold on to your hats folks, I think this ride is going to get some what bumpy, before it smooths out again, hopefully it does.

Remember one another in your prayers, if this should come to pass. We are One in Jesus, through God's Holy Spirit. The last roll call will be up in Heaven for Rapture Flight to Heaven members; I hope to see each and everyone of you there.

Maranatha!

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

CAPS ARE FOR EMPHASIS ONLY!