Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wow How Exciting to Hear!!!! Book warns people to 'be prepared for...

Book warns people to 'be prepared'

"The Terminal Generation" by R.C. Courson Jr.

...Courson of Bedford, Ind., and formerly of Danville, expands on that warning in his first book, “The Terminal Generation.” Its basic message is: The world as we know it is about to change forever; be prepared. ...“We’re the generation that needs to be prepared to meet Jesus Christ,” he said in a telephone interview from his home. Jesus Christ is coming soon — suddenly and silently — to “rapture” his church...

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

June 3, 2014
Book warns people to 'be prepared'
BY MARY WICOFF mwicoff@dancomnews.com
The Commercial-News

Robert C. Courson Jr. has a folksy way of warning people that life is brief: “You may tie your shoes this morning, but the undertaker could untie them tonight.”

In other words, he said, “We have no promise for tomorrow. We’re all in the same boat, so get your relationship right with the Lord.”

Courson of Bedford, Ind., and formerly of Danville, expands on that warning in his first book, “The Terminal Generation.” Its basic message is: The world as we know it is about to change forever; be prepared.

Courson, senior pastor at First Church of God in Mitchell, Ind., uses empirical, scientific and biblical analysis of current world events throughout the 222-page paperback. He does a verse-by-verse analysis of Revelation, and compares them to modern events.

The “terminal generation” refers to anyone 65 and under — the Baby Boomers, hippies, yuppies, Generation X, and the Millennials. These people, he said, will be alive when “humanity’s greatest cataclysmic event sounds in our life time.”

“We’re the generation that needs to be prepared to meet Jesus Christ,” he said in a telephone interview from his home.

Jesus Christ is coming soon — suddenly and silently — to “rapture” his church; the anti-Christ will ascend to dominate world power and the wrath of God will be unleashed upon sinful man during the tribulation period, he said.

“This book is an instruction manual covering the things to come in our life time and also a survival manual of protection and preparation,” he said. “Be prepared and don’t be left behind.”

Courson said that, prior to the Rapture when the righteous and innocents are taken away, certain things will happen, and we’re seeing those now: a falling away from religion, as people become consumed by the busyness of the world; wars, famine and pestilence; an indifference to the plight of the poor, helpless and homeless; and cosmic disturbances, such as lunar and solar eclipses this year and next.

“America as we know it is going to change,” he said, predicting the economy will collapse this year or next.

“We’re not going to see the end of the world,” he said. But this generation will see the Rapture, which is the trigger point for end-time events.

People can avoid the tribulation period by committing to Jesus Christ, he said. “Faith will carry you to glory. Don’t put your head in the sand,” he said.

Courson said he tried to write the book in a way that people can understand. It’s arranged like a Bible study, with each chapter standing alone. Also, it’s nondenominational, he said, adding, “The word of God should be the word of God for all of us.”

Courson, the son of Robert and Wilma Courson Sr. of Danville, said his father has read the book.

The elder Courson said, “It’s not something you sit down and read through like a novel. It’s thought-provoking.”

The book will appeal to those who believe the Bible is the inspired word of God, he said. And those who don’t believe will have questions, such as: What if it’s true?

Courson Sr., speaking as an avid reader and not as a father, said, “I thought it was extremely well-written and simple to understand.”

Giving in to his paternal pride, he added, “I’m so proud of the way it’s written.”

The process

Courson wanted to begin the book four years ago, but was interrupted by cancer. In 2010, he was hospitalized for eight days at the VA in Indianapolis and then spent six months in cancer chemo treatments for lymphoma. During that time he was accepted at Andersonville Theological Seminary in Camilla, Ga., and completed his master’s and doctor of theology degrees.

“It was truly an answer to prayer to keep me focused and moving forward while undergoing treatments,” he said.

He added, “God allowed this for me to share the gospel good news with other vets undergoing treatment that did not have the hope of Christ in their lives. It is good to suffer well for the cause of Christ.”

Last October, he began working on his book in earnest and it was sent to AuthorHouse in February.

His next book is titled “Angels, Apes and Anthropology.”

Background

Courson graduated from Catlin High School in 1972, and earned an associate degree in liberal studies at what is now Danville Area Community College and a bachelor’s from Eastern Illinois University.

He served in intelligence with the United States Marine Corps, and was discharged as a sergeant. After that, he worked with General Motors in Tilton until 1995, when he transferred to the Bedford plant. In 2000, he “sensed the call of God,” and attended Bible college.

He holds a bachelor’s of ministry in Bible and evangelism from Crossroads Bible College in Indianapolis, in addition to his degrees from Andersonville.

He founded the Last Call Crusade, serving as a nondenominational evangelist proclaiming the gospel to impoverished neighborhoods, and conducting church and tent revivals.

Courson and his wife, Linda, have four grown children and six grandchildren.

FYI "The Terminal Generation" by R.C. Courson Jr. is available in both paperback and e-book through amazon, Barnes & Noble and AuthorHouse. Courson would welcome any comments on the book. Call him at (812) 797-7376 or email robertcoursen@sbcglobal.net.

Read more:

http://www.commercial-news.com/local/x2117435464/Book-warns-people-to-be-prepared

Re: Wow How Exciting to Hear!!!! Book warns people to 'be prepared for...

We are the terminal generation; for all things will come to an end, and there will be a new beginning, with Jesus at the helm.

It takes the patience of a Saint, to watch each day, all the signs occurring on earth which signal the Second coming of the Lord, to Earth, to fight and win the battle of Armageddon during the tribulation. We know as we read, and listen to news reports, that biblical prophecy has come to pass, and still continuing to this very day.

The closer the great tribulation seems to be coming, that much closer the Rapture, our departure with the Lord, is at hand. I know, that many like myself have been watching for decades, and sometimes it can be disappointing when we think it will take place at a certain time period, and that time passes without the event we've all waiting and long to come to pass. However, this makes our longing and loving to see our Lord Jesus even more intense with great expectations, that it is imminent, and it will come to pass, and we're the generation to experience it. We may be the terminal generation, however, we end our daily lives here, to begin a new and awesome chapter in Heaven. Praise God, thanks be to God the Creator of Heaven and Earth, for giving us this redemption of our body, so that we may be made unto the Lord's incorruptible body likeness.

Jesus said that He was going to prepare a place for us, and that He would return, and take us there to be with the Lord forevermore. Therefore, let us continue to encourage one another, for God's word is truth, and it will come to pass just as it was written and spoken so long ago.

Look up our redemption draws nigh!

Maranatha!

Valerie