Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Those Lazy Hazy Crazy Days of Summer

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!

Are you too, feeling those effects of the not-yet-here of "Those Lazy Hazy Crazy Days of Summer" of 2014 yet?

I'm asking, b/c we Arizonans are feeling those effects with our miserable triple digit temps as highs in 100+. I'm glad that we don't live over in Maricopa County, their temps reached as high as almost in the triple digit teens!!! Yesterday, I did my monthly business for which I killed three birds with one stone; and by the time I got home...I was like totally spent!!!

When I took my brother home yesterday in the mid-afternoon, (b/c I hadn't had to turn on my car's AC in a long time...) he turned it on so we both could cool off on our drive to his & my DSIL's home.

Anyhoo, I just thought that I would ask you all out of my morbid curiosity. OK!? Meanwhile, I hope that you all enjoy the above posted Nat King Cole song!?!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Those Lazy Hazy Crazy Days of Summer

Oh Tammy, be careful, that sounds so extremely hot; it so easy to get dehydrated, or get a heat stroke from weather like you're having. We usually
don't get into the 100's; but at times can reach up into the 90's depending
on the circumstances. Drink plenty of water, and try to cool off, whenever you'll able. No wonder you felt spent today, who wouldn't with such extreme heat. At times with the humidity factor added into the calculation of the temperature, is sure can and does feel like 100 degrees plus.

To answer your question, no we are not experiencing hot humid hazy lazy days of Summer here, as yet; but beautiful warm weather, very enjoyable, High 70's into the 80's, but dry air. Very comfortable, love it.

I Finally have a chance to enjoy my flowers, and sit on our porch and enjoy the beautiful perfect weather and watch the birds, come visit in the flower garden. However, come July & August it's usually, gets very hot and humid, hard to enjoy the outdoors as much, especially if you have health problems. The worst is when there are smog alerts days, then I'm stuck indoors; thank God we don't get too many of them during Summer.

Now is my favour time of the year of all the Seasons. I love Spring above all the other Seasons. Spring seems to have perfect temperatures, perfect weather, not too hot or humid, and not to cold and damp. Rains when needed, Sunny warm, and pleasant to sit outdoors, or work in the garden. Enjoying God's beautiful creations, and thinking about how much more beautiful Heaven is, since there is so much beauty here on God's Earth. After this sever winter we had, I'm very grateful, for this lovely weather we're experiencing.
Hoping the same weather conditions could last through the Summer, so that we
could enjoy more time outdoors as well.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Hi Valerie!

It sounds like your summers are much cooler then our scorching sizzling hot Arizona temps are. Infact, ours get sooo bad that during the summer mornings between July & August (our two hottest months of the year) the temps are in the 90s.

I gained myself a brand new water bottle to keep filled, when I went to Little Ceasar's to get myself Deep Dish 4-Slice Pizza for which we get a FREE soda pop. A Grape CRUSH soda pop was the drink I chose. After drinking it, I rinsed it out, and filled it with RO (Reverse Osmosis) treated water.

I DO drink lotsa water, and even MORE so than I did when I was in my youth.

Yesterday, God gave us a break in the miserably hot temps. I took notice as I was waiting at the inersection waiting for the left-turn light to turn green, for which I took notice at the Burger King sign (showed us that were waiting), that it was only 92 degrees. I was headed for Taco Bell.

Today's temps, as being reported by Fox10 News' Cory McCloskey, here in Lake Havasu will reach 108. Then he promises that we'll AGAIN get a cool down.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Hi Valerie!

Fox10 News' Cory McCloskey forecasted this morning, that us Lake Havasuans' purported temps will reach a scorching 109 degrees, and promising us that we reach a cool-down of 76 degrees by some time during the wee Saturday morning hours.

And we trust Cory's weather forecasting much over the Weather Channel's...b/c the latter tends to exagerate (sp.?) the temps by making them too high. Cory's is more accurate.

Maranatha!
Tammy