Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NBC Claims All Americans Will Be Implanted With Microchips For Obamacare

"Fair Use for Information, NO PERSONAL COMMENTS, FOR YOUR INTEREST ONLY.

NBC Claims All Americans Will Be Implanted With Microchips For Obamacare

Recently, NBC predicted that in 2017, we will all be tagged with microchip, implanted to help identify individuals immediately. According to the report, the technology is used to answer one question, “Am I who I say I am?”

Some worry, however, that the RFID Microchip will give the government too much power, allowing them to track every move. In some states, like Virginia, legislation is in process to stop his from happening.

The report also reveals an RFID Brain Chip that has been developed and is currently being tested on several humans.

What do you think? Is this wrong?

http://theuspatriot.com/2014/04/28/nbc-claims-all-americans-will-be-implanted-with-microchips-for-obamacare/

Re: NBC Claims All Americans Will Be Implanted With Microchips For Obamacare

Testing the Spirits

John 4

…2By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; 3 and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world. 4You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world.…

Over my dead body!

And with that said, is there any way to find out whether the source of this news article is one of the satirical publications mentioned on another thread? Because if it is, we can discount it.

Over my dead body too!!!

Also, with that said, isn't this due to come in to effect mid-point through the 7-year Tribulation Period? Meaning, our 'Rapture Flight To Heaven' can happen any day now.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Kathy apparently The Patriot News is a genuine paper, therefore, it is a reliable source.

I agree with Tammy, the Rapture can happen any time now, therefore, why be anxious ahead of time, it won't change of think about worrying.

I'm trusting God we'll all be out in the nick of time.

Maranatha!

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

http://www.thepamediagroup.com/brands/patriot-news/

THE PATRIOT-NEWS PennLiveThe Patriot-NewsCentral PA MagazineApps

Award-winning newspaper serving central Pennsylvania for more than 150 years.
In its long and storied history, The Patriot-News has been owned by a Harrisburg mayor, spent years in heated competition with other morning and afternoon newspapers, survived Tropical Storm Agnes floodwaters that swamped its press and won top writing and design awards.

Today, The Patriot-News is central Pennsylvania’s award-winning top daily local news source, along with PennLive reaching 476,000 readers weekly 1. A repeat “Newspaper of the Year” winner, it delivers in-depth news from five midstate counties.

As a media company known for its local news coverage, multiple specialty publications, online presence and award-winning writers, The Patriot-News is a reader-focused, community-oriented and results-driven source for state and local news. It is the No. 1 resource for readers searching for businesses and services.
The newspaper is delivered Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays and a digital e-Edition is included with your paid subscription. A fresh e-Edition will be available each day we print a newspaper.

The Patriot-News reaches business decision makers and consumers in Dauphin, Lebanon, northern Lancaster, Cumberland, Perry and northern York counties. As a multimedia solution, The Patriot-News reaches your target audience through multiple platforms.