Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Seven Churches (and The Last Church!?!)

In the back part of my late Mom's KJV Bible, I found the following...plus an EXTRA church:

THE SEVEN CHURCHES - Revelation, chapters 2 & 3

1. EPHESUS
Rev. 2:1-7 (to A.D. 100). Means "Desirable."
Represents the condition of the Church in the Apostolic Age.
Verse 2:"found them liars." See Acts 13:8.
Verse 3:"hast laboured." Gospel went to whole world. See Col. 1:23; Acts 8:4.
Verse 7:"Paradise" is where God's throne is located, or Heaven. See 2 Cor. 12:2,4; Rev. 22:2.

2. SMYRNA
Rev. 2:8-11 (A.D. 100-323). Means "Myrrh."
Describes Church to conversion of Constantine when the Empire became Christian and Pagan persecution largely ceased.
Verse 9:"say they are Jews, and are not." See Rom. 2:28,29; Rom. 9:6,7; Gal. 3:26-28.
Verse 10: "tribulation ten days." Ten years of Pagan persecution under Diocletian, A.D. 303-313. See Luke 21:12; "crown of life," see 2 Tim. 4:8; 1 Pet. 5:4.
Verse 11: "not be hurt of the second death." Matt. 10:28.

3. PERGAMOS
Rev. 2:12-17 (A.D. 323-538).
Means "Height" or "Elevation."
Portraying the condition of the Church from the time of Constantine to the beginning of the 1260 years of Papal supremacy.
Verse 13: "Antipas"--Anti-Papal. See 2 Thess. 2:3.
Verse 14: "Balaam." See Num. 24 & 25; 2 Pet. 2:15; Jude 11.

4. THYATIRA
Rev. 2:18-29 (538-1798) means "Contrition" or "Song of Labor."
Illustrates suffering of God's true people during 1260 years of Papal supremacy.
See Matt. 24:21,22.

5. SARDIS
Rev. 3:1-6 (1798-1833). Means "That which Remains."
Symbolises the people of God remaining as a result of the Reformation from Papal error.

6. PHILADELPHIA
Rev. 3:7-13 (1833-44).
Means "Brotherly Love." Fittingly represents the Church during the great Advent Movement under the Judgment Hour Message.
Key words "open door" (work in Most Holy Place in Heavenly Sanctuary started 1844 when Christ went into Second Apartment). "Word of Patience" (see Rev. 14:12). "Come quickly" (Heb. 10:25).

7. LAODICEA
Rev. 3:14-22 (1844 to the end).
The Judgment of God's people began 1844 (Dan. 8:14).
Verse 18: "buy." See Isa. 55:1; "white raiment"; Isa. 64:6; "eye salve"; Acts 10:38; "Holy Spirit"; 1 John 2:20,27; John 14:26.

THE LAST CHURCH
See Rev. 12:17. A commandment keeping church.
The message to the seven churches are for God's people to-day and the seven great promises should be studied. (See Rev. 2:7,11,17,26-28; Rev. 3:5,12,21.)

=====

It makes me wonder if this LAST CHURCH could very well be the church that servives the 7-year Tribulation Period??? What do you think?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: The Seven Churches (and The Last Church!?!)

Tammy, Thanks for posting the verses of the 7 Churches from your late Mom s Bible.

I believe the Bride which is to be Raptured is also at times referred to as the church. Therefore, I believe the bride that is Raptured would be the Last Church. Anyways, that is my thought on your question.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Re: The Seven Churches (and The Last Church!?!)

Since the Church Age ends at the Rapture, there will be no churches during the Tribulation (church buildings, yes--the Church as formed by God, no). There will be Tribulation believers, however.