Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Snowden: ‘There Are Some Things Worth Dying For’

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

http://time.com/134428/snowden-id-like-to-go-home/

Re: Snowden: ‘There Are Some Things Worth Dying For’

Edward Snowden Claims US 'Forced' Him to Stay in Russia

Snowden told NBC News that the US forced him to seek asylum in Russia, after they revoked his passport at a Moscow airport last year. "In reality I never intended to end up in Russia," he said. "So when people ask why are you in Russia, I say, 'Please ask the State Department.'"

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/181154#.U4dpPvldW_R

Edward Snowden Reveals What the NSA Can Allegedly Do With Your Phone — Even if It’s Off

Former National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden says the U.S. government has the capability to remotely turn on a targeted cellphone and then secretly activate the device’s camera and microphone.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/05/28/edward-snowden-reveals-what-the-nsa-can-allegedly-do-with-your-phone-even-if-its-off/

For you discernment.

Valerie,

Your post reminded me of a dream that a man named Ken Peters had in 1980. He posted this dream years ago, you can find it on You Tube. He said God showed him the tribulation. God showed him computers in every home, TV's that watched people in their homes.
The TV's were big screens, these didn't exist in 1980. Computers weren't in homes either. He said vehicles were going down American streets with a machine gun attached to a tripod in the back with soldiers with light blue helmets on.
At the time he said there was no army with light blue helmets or hats, not in 1980. Now we know the UN has light blue helmets. The vehicles they were in he had never seen, they turned out to be hummers. In the dream people were having their heads chopped off with Samaria shaped swords, who did not take the mark of the "New World Order". Samaria swords are the swords of the middle east.

I didn't post the dream web site here because this is the main forum, but if anyone wants to google it, it is very interesting to hear what he dreamed in 1980.

Maranatha,

Julie

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Hummer:

UN Uniform & helmet:

I have posted a couple of articles on here over the past few months regarding the cameras and microphones embedded in the newer televisions and computer screens. The future is here and it doesn't look so good.

Julie and Texas Sue, this is very impressive, what the both of you have posted.

Julie you posted a reminder of what Ken Peters dream/vision referred to, and Texas Sue, you found the pictures to confirm it. Wow, Amazing!!! Good Work

I thought I'd post a link to the"I Saw the Tribulation", not the video; where Ken Peters speaks at the Prophecy Club, as a link...because I think I remember he didn't see the Rapture in his vision, something to that fact. Perhaps he is partially correct, or maybe he just saw the tribulation alone, after the Rapture took place? Therefore, I left the video out on purpose, and those who want to watch it...direct link straight to youtube.

I believe I watched this awhile back, but can't remember much of it...I'll just have to watch it again, to refresh my memory.

Texas Sue, and Julie, did you notice the color of the helmets and berets skyblue color...hmmm. In their minds could that SKY BLUE color stand for 'REACHING FOR THE SKIES, WITH NO LIMIT"? OVER THE WIDE BLUE YONDER...etc.?

Maranatha!

Valerie

For Your Discernment

I Saw the Tribulation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r9uid8TyBg#t=294

If Ken Peters saw the rapture he couldn't talk about it on the prophecy club. Stan Johnson is rabidly post-trib rapture. Anyway it was a dream and dreams are not as reliable as a direct revelation or vision from the Holy Spirit.

Julie & Texas Sue, I watched the video, where Ken Peters spoke about his dream, and I was correct, as far as the Rapture is concerned. What he stated, he saw some of the dead rise from their graves and disappear; as far as people who were alive on Earth, he said he didn't see even one person disappear. He saw his wife and himself go through the tribulation, where first she had her head cut off for not rejecting her faith in Christ, then he saw his own slaying in similar matter. I think he believes he will go through the tribulation.

Like you said, it was only a dream, and not everything in his dream has been confirmed. He said the military that he saw had blue helmets, and dressed in black clothing. It seems by the picture you posted the helmets are blue, but the outfits are not black. The hummers he said, had some sort of a tent like attachment at the back of these vehicles. I don't see any tent like attachments on the back of the hummer vehicles either. He said he saw the dead in Christ rise up out of their graves, and then disappear, but not one person that was alive disappear. Makes you wonder, if he only saw some of it correctly, like 50 percent, and the other 50 percent, was not make clear to him, or he didn't see it at all. Perhaps, for only God knows, he wasn't meant to see the Rapture of the living in Jesus, but only the dead.

I put my trust in God's word, not in anyone's dream, the scripture tell us
the dead in Christ first and then the Living in Christ will join the dead in the air together to meet Jesus.

Maranatha,

Valerie

Valerie
Julie & Texas Sue, I watched the video, where Ken Peters spoke about his dream, and I was correct, as far as the Rapture is concerned. What he stated, he saw some of the dead rise from their graves and disappear; as far as people who were alive on Earth, he said he didn't see even one person disappear. He saw his wife and himself go through the tribulation, where first she had her head cut off for not rejecting her faith in Christ, then he saw his own slaying in similar matter. I think he believes he will go through the tribulation.

Like you said, it was only a dream, and not everything in his dream has been confirmed. He said the military that he saw had blue helmets, and dressed in black clothing. It seems by the picture you posted the helmets are blue, but the outfits are not black. The hummers he said, had some sort of a tent like attachment at the back of these vehicles. I don't see any tent like attachments on the back of the hummer vehicles either. He said he saw the dead in Christ rise up out of their graves, and then disappear, but not one person that was alive disappear. Makes you wonder, if he only saw some of it correctly, like 50 percent, and the other 50 percent, was not make clear to him, or he didn't see it at all. Perhaps, for only God knows, he wasn't meant to see the Rapture of the living in Jesus, but only the dead.

I put my trust in God's word, not in anyone's dream, the scripture tell us
the dead in Christ first and then the Living in Christ will join the dead in the air together to meet Jesus.

Maranatha,

Valerie

I wanted to add to my post above, that for whatever reason, Ken Peters, under
the will of God may take exception, and leave him and his wife behind to help those who will lose their lives and help them not to renounce their faith in Jesus. He would explain to them his dream from the Lord, where it came to his turn, to die, he was afraid, and saw Jesus assuring him that he could go through with it. He said, that before, the sword came close to his throat he had already left his body, and didn't feel any pain. This may encourage those who are left behind, to go through with their execution knowing, that they would be out of their body beforehand and will feel no pain. I believe,
he may have been chosen for the tribulation, and not the Rapture. Just like the 144,000 Jewish men will preach in about Jesus, perhaps, Ken Peters, his wife, and others may do the same on this part of the planet. I know God works in mysterious ways, and His thoughts are higher, and this scenario "might" be in God's plan as well.

Remember God can do whatever he wants to do, and who are we to say He's not allowed; we are just dust of the earth, and God is our creator.

Maranatha,

Valerie

God would have to withdraw His Holy Spirit from Ken Peters and his wife and revoke their salvation in order to do that, because as long as even the teeniest part of the Body of Christ is here, so is the Restrainer, and the Tribulation cannot begin while the Restrainer is here. I don't see God doing that.

Kathy, you may not see God doing that,however the fact still remains; "God works in mysterious ways, and His thoughts are higher, and this scenario "might" be in God's plan as well.

Remember God can do whatever he wants to do, and who are we to say He's not allowed; we are just dust of the earth, and God is our creator.

Kathy if the Holy Spirit was COMPLETELY REMOVED then no would get saved,
and what about the 144,000 who are to be sealed by the Holy Spirit, this happens during the tribulation. The born again believers with the Holy Spirit dwelling within, will BE REMOVED. However the Holy Spirit will remain
to seal those who will accept Jesus during the tribulation, and we know that there will people saved during the tribulation, although it may cost their lives. Apparently being removed does not necessarily mean completely from the earth.

I believe God is restraining SATAN from revealing the Anti-Christ, and GIVEN OVER SATAN'S POWER TO HIM, BECAUSE IT IS NOT GOD'S TIMING AS YET.

God is keeping SATAN restrained, for the spirit of Anti-Christ has been around since the time of Jesus, however, God has restrained to this very day, Satan having given his power, to the A.C., and revealing the A.C. to the world.

Very few know who he is, and many secular as well as well meaning christians have been deceived as to not believing, that this very person is the A.C. as well. God has allowed this deception, BECAUSE, SATAN'S TIME HAS NOT COME YET TO TAKE OVER THIS PERSON, AND GOD WILL RESTRAIN SATAN, TO THE VERY LAST MOMENT.

The Holy Spirit is everywhere, The Holy Spirit Omnipresence, because this is scriptural fact and case, the Holy Spirit of God is everywhere at all times; omnipresence defined as “presence in every place at the same time; unbounded or universal presence; ubiquity. There is no where to hide from the Holy Spirit. Apparently being removed does not necessarily mean completely from the earth.

Psalm 139:7

7Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence? 8If I ascend to heaven, You are there; If I make my bed in Sheol, behold, You are there.…

Here is a snippet from a Rapture Ready:

http://www.raptureready.com/featured/funk/ooo.html

Omnipresence:

Omnipresence is a theological term that refers to the unlimited nature of God or His ability to be everywhere at all times. Relying upon Webster’s once again, we see omnipresence defined as “presence in every place at the same time; unbounded or universal presence; ubiquity.” Unlike the idols of ancient cultures or the mythical gods of Greek and Roman culture, God is not limited to one altar, one temple or one geographic area. God reveals Himself in His word as being everywhere. God was present as Lord in all creation (Ps 139:7-12), and there is no escaping Him.

7 Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? 8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. 9 If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, 10 even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast. 11 If I say, "Surely the darkness will hide me and the light become night around me," 12 even the darkness will not be dark to you; the night will shine like the day, for darkness is as light to you. Ps 139:7-12 (NIV)

He is present in our innermost thoughts. Even as we are formed in the womb, He knows and numbers all the days of our future. (Psalm 139:15-16).

Those things done in secret are not secret to God. He observes not only a person’s outward actions, but more importantly, He evaluates the inner attitudes of a person's heart (Matt 6:1-18). Remember what He told Samuel when Samuel was evaluating Jesse’s sons as the next king of Israel.

7 But the LORD said to Samuel, "Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart." 1 Sam 16:7 (NIV)

For the believer, God actually takes up residence through the Holy Spirit and is therefore present with the believer all of the time.

38 Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 39 The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off-for all whom the Lord our God will call." Acts 2:38-39 (NIV)

Here is another snippet from When "He" who restrains is removed
http://www.letusreason.org/Biblexp234.htm

If the restrainer is the Holy Spirit and is removed from the earth people would not be able to be saved during the Tribulation. It is the Holy Spirit’s work that draws men to Christ. The rapture does not remove the Holy Spirit but only the church (those dead and alive), there will still be saints in the tribulation, but the church that is visibly left will be apostate and under the Anti Christ (son of Perditions) control. During the tribulation the Holy Spirit is not removed from the earth, but will continue His salvation work initially sealing the 144,000 Jews to be evangelists (firstfruits-Revelation 14:4) saving multitudes who will be martyred and at the end saving all of Israel (Romans 11:26-27).

Apparently being removed does not necessarily mean completely from the earth. The Holy Spirit’s power to restrain this mystery is removed. It must be the Holy Spirit, since only God can be powerful enough and lived through all the centuries to restrain evil from coming forth in a certain individual and spread to all men throughout the earth.

II Thess.2:7 ‘‘only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way.” In other words He will no longer obstruct this mystery of Iniquity. Restrains or “letteth” is katecho- in Greek whose first meaning 1) to hold back, to detain, to retain a) from going away b) to restrain, hinder (the course or progress of). “Letteth katechoon (NT:2684). The same word as "restraineth," 2 Thessalonians 2:6. Let is Old English for "hinder, prevent.” (Vincent's Word Studies of the New Testament).

“2 Thessalonians 2:7 When the obstacle is removed then the mystery of lawlessness will be revealed in plain outline” (Robertson's Word Pictures in the New Testament) so the one who restrained stops doing this. The question is whether this an abrupt moving aside or a gradual process until it is completely removed.

It is the revealing of sin, in the man of sin, the son of perdition who is the lawless one. It is the ultimate final rebellion against God. Guess who wins.

Maranatha!

Valerie

The born again believers with the Holy Spirit dwelling within, will BE REMOVED.

Yes, that's my point, and what you said above also proves my point. If Ken Peter and his wife are born-again believers--and if they are, then the Holy Spirit most certainly dwells within them--they will be removed with the rest of us. Only the lost will be left behind to face God's wrath in the Tribulation. So unless Ken and his wife are still lost themselves, and they fail to accept Jesus' free gift of salvation before the Rapture, there is no way that they're staying behind. God would have to revoke their salvation and remove His Holy Spirit from them to keep them here, because the Holy Spirit cannot stop restraining evil and prevent the Antichrist's emergence until the entire Church is gone from this planet. (As you said, though, the Holy Spirit will seal the 1444,000 Jewish evangelists, and He will also still continue to convict sinners and bring them to the point of being saved, although He will not seal and indwell every believer as He's doing during the Church Age.)

Kathy G.

Kathy, Think about it...I believe you misunderstood or misread my post all together.

The fact is the Holy Spirit is OMNIPRESENT, AND CANNOT BE REMOVED COMPLETELY.
OMNIPRESENCE, IS TO BE IN "ALL" PLACES, "EVERYWHERE" AT THE "SAME TIME". THE "BELIEVERS" WILL BE REMOVED, WHO HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT, BUT NOT THE HOLY SPIRIT.

HOW COULD THEREFORE, THE SPIRIT BE OMNIPRESENT..EVERYWHERE AT THE SAME TIME IF HE WAS REMOVED FROM EARTH? THEREFORE, THE HOLY SPIRIT WOULDN'T BE OMNIPRESENT, AND THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

The "BELIEVERS" with the Holy Spirit dwelling within will be REMOVED; "NOT THE HOLY SPIRIT", can not be removed completely, as God is Omnipresent; EVERYWHERE AT THE VERY SAME TIME IN "ALL" PLACES.

THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL STILL BE ON EARTH, BRINGING THE UNBELIEVERS TO CHRIST. OTHERWISE NO ONE COULD GET SAVED DURING THE TRIBULATION. KEN PETERS OR HIS WIFE WOULD "NOT" LOSE THEIR SALVATION OR HOLY SPIRIT...GOD'S HOLY SPIRIT WILL STILL BE ON EARTH AS WELL.

GOD COULD LEAVE KEN PETERS AND HIS WIFE IF HE WANTED TOO;, SINCE THE HOLY SPIRIT, IS STILL PRESENT ON EARTH. THERE IS NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD, ABSOLUTELY, NOTHING! THEREFORE, THIS WOULD BE VERY EASY IF GOD WANTED TO ACCOMPLISH THIS AS WELL.

I THINK WE SHOULD CLOSE THIS DISCUSSION....BEFORE IT GETS OUT OF HAND.

CAPS ARE FOR EMPHASIS ONLY!!

Yes, I think you're right, Valerie.