Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Check out the Art in this Government building..

Check the artwork out at this government building. See anything familiar?

http://vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersites/sinister-sites-irs-headquarters-maryland/

Re: Check out the Art in this Government building..

Steve,

The striped arms and hands and the pyramid in between would look comical if it wasn't so sinister. Sort of like a scary clown.

I've believed we were a free good compassionate country, and now I find out we are being controlled by the very devil himself. The king of liars!

So so sad.

Lord Jesus come for your bride!

Julie

This part is interesting:

“The most striking elements are the huge, white marble hands atop each column. Each hand points skyward, one with the forefinger extended; the other is an open hand, the fingers ever so slightly cupped.

The 1997 work is called “Vox Populi,” which is Latin for “the voice of the people.” The hand with the raised index finger represents deliberation, argument, the gesticulation of a speaker giving his or her opinion. The hand with an open palm represents the act of voting or taking an oath.”
- The Washington Post, “The Big Hands of the Law”

Just for laughs, to me the hand with the pointing finger means - we have been selected for fleecing and the open hand is the one that is being filled with our tax money. ha, ha!

On the serious side, the masonic plaque and the two columns representing the masonic pillars of Joachin and Boaz show that this site is connected to that secret society (occultic) and guarded by demonic spirits. They mark their territory.

The color emphasis is mine. Also wanted to point out that "Laodicea" as in the church in Rev. 3, means "Will of the people". Looks like the latin "voice of the people" may have a close association. This is definitely the Laodicean age that would be in existance just before Jesus comes.

T/Sue, Julie, & Steve--

Please DO check out my The Seven Churches (and The Last Church!?!) thread.

There is indeed mention of the Laodocian Church...that I just know that you should find to being most interesting.

Maranatha!
Tammy