Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Even the earth seems to be spinning faster 'n' faster...

Have you all also took notice of just how fast the days seem to be going by in a much faster pace!?

Why, it seems like it was only yesterday that we were celebrating the New Year 2014 on January 1st...and already there are only six days left of May!

I can't help but notice that God is in complete control of this planet...it seems as though He is making it spin up alot faster.

Could this be still yet another sign that He is getting ready to tell His Son, Jesus, to come for us...by making the days speed by a whole faster!?

Please do tell me what you think...and if you too have took notice about how fast the days seem to be flying by, OK!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Even the earth seems to be spinning faster 'n' faster...

As long as He Raptures us before the spinning makes us dizzy! =)

Kathy G.
As long as He Raptures us before the spinning makes us dizzy! =)

Perhaps, Kathy, b/c of speeded-up spinning could very well be causing all these EQs!? Do you suppose!?

I'm sure that you've seen our globes installed on wooden pedestals for which can spin it on its axis? I believe that either God, or Jesus could spinning His own (our earth) axis, isn't He!? Hence, He is in complete control of our earth.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy & Kathy,

It may spin so fast, will be sucked out of the earth's atmosphere like a giant
vacuum; is that what they mean by the song "I'll fly away"....Like a hurricane,
sucked up at one place and transported to another place, in our case sucked up into a huge vacuum hose,and shot up through the atmosphere, straight up to Heaven. LOL~~ I think IT'S SPINNING TOO FAST NOW. I'm getting dizzy, and I can't hang on to this tree much long. STOP THIS EARTH I WANT TO GET OFF!

Well, Valerie & Kathy--we have only but three days left of the 'Merry Merry Month of May', and then 'June Will Be Bustin' Out All Over'.

Here are the two songs bearing the above titles:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Well Tammy, we are just minutes away from June 1st.

Wow, 5 months of 2014 have already past; sure flew by.

Wouldnt it be awesome if the Rapture took place this June!

June Bride...

Getting Married in June

Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes

Valerie,

June would be an ideal month for us to be taken off of this earth for our 'Rapture Flight To Heaven'!!! For it IS time for us to leave, isn't it!?

On that first "Merry Merry Month Of May" video, I happen to notice this one photo of a Collie/or Sheepdog lying down with a lamb. The pair instantly brought to mind a couple of Rapture dreams I had for which I saw Jesus with my very own Collie dog, King. The 'Lamb of God' with my Collie dog by His side.

I get tickled just thinking about it...just to think that Jesus could very well (for some reason only He alone knows) be taking a shine to my dog, or rather--He could very well be telling me something...something, that has to do with my dog. And the only thing I can think of, is that we'll (the King & I) be reunited together in heaven.

What do YOU think???

Maranatha!
Tammy