Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I've Never Been This Homesick Before [Live]

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Re: I've Never Been This Homesick Before [Live]

What a Day That Will Be [Live]

How Beautiful Heaven Must Be

This world Is Not My Home - Brian Haney

Just a Closer Walk With Thee

Mansion Over The Hilltop - Brian Haney

Bill & Gloria Gaither - Looking for a City (Live)

The Holy Hills of Heaven Call Me [Live]

Lord, I'm Coming Home [Live]

When I Get Carried Away [Live]

Midnight Cry [Live]

We Shall Behold Him [Live]

No More Night [Live]

I'm Ready to Go [Live]

I Am Going to Heaven [Live]

I've Come To Far Too Look Back - Nancy Harmon

End of the Beginning [Live]

I'm so Homesick, that any song today, that spoke to me about Heaven, I had to post.

Anyone as homesick as I am for Heaven. I'm can hardly wait for the Rapture to take place for Jesus to Come and take me home. Home is where the heart is; and my heart is in heaven and my body is on earth. All I can think of as I listened to each song above, that Heaven is my home, and I'm just passing through here.

I wonder how many others out there are homesick, for heaven? I so long to be with Jesus, my family, and friends that have passed on. Where there are no more tears, no more pain, no more suffering. When oh when Lord, when will that day come; praying it's sooner than later.

I want to be in a place, where, there is happiness, togetherness, love of God and one another. A place, that is so hard to find on Earth these days.
Where the corruptible body will be incorruptible, and no more sickness or sorrow to be found. Where children can play without fear of harm, where animals can roam safely, where neighbors love one another, where windows, and doors are open at all times. No fear of thieves, or murderers; with Angels guarding all posts of entry, no hunger, no torture, no pain anymore.

Today when I put my head on my pillow, I pray the Lord give me a dream of Heaven, at least this would help my homesickness somewhat until Jesus comes for us at the Rapture.

Lord Jesus Come, Jesus I'm homesick for Heaven, where you have gone to prepare a place for all those who love you. Lord Jesus, I love you more than my own life, and I long for your coming at the Rapture, so that I could be with you my Lord, and have a daily closer walk with thee Jesus. I pray, I will dream of Heaven, tonight, it may help me, to keep on living one day at a time, until the day God sends the Lord to take us home. In Jesus name I pray..grant this O Lord my God. Amen.

Valerie,

Thank you for the beautiful music. Heaven is my home. This third rock from the Sun has nothing to offer but temporary fools gold. Jesus, the Son of the Living God has the real gold. He is the priceless pearl. He is the Truth, The Way, and The Life, and it is so sad that very few are finding the path, especially in a country where we have had freedom of worship without worry of being killed for our faith.

I long to be with the Lord too. I can't imagine having no more worries of death of loved ones, harm to children, there is so much danger and hatred in the world to day, and it is escalating at a rate that can only be demonically driven. The world's birth pangs to give birth to the anti-christ are coming closer and closer together. I think the world's water has broken and he is in the birth canal and soon to be revealed to the world.
I sense who he is, but would have never dreamed he would first come from this high worldly position. I totally feel everything is not what is seems. We are living in the matrix. I am so glad that I stand on the Rock because everything else is sinking sand.

Come Lord for you bride,

Julie

You're welcome Julie, I'm glad you enjoyed the videos.

Heaven is my home too, "there's no place like home"!

Soon Julie, Jesus will come and take us there. Jesus promised that He would go and prepare a place for us, and come back to take us there. God's truth we can count on, not on man's half truths.

Well, I didn't get much sleep at all last night, since our dog, kept me up most of the night; he slept through the day, and wanted to stay up all night...go figure. LOL! So much for a dream of Heaven, or any other dream, wasn't even able to get to that state, barely closed my eyes...maybe tonight.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie, Julie & All--

You two ain't the only RFTH family members who are homesick for our much longed for heaven & home.

Even 97-year old Billy Graham (I heard on JVIM this morning, that he's been weeping for America, just like Jesus wept for Jerusalem) & I too are terribly homesick as well.

I am getting mighty sick 'n' tired of hearing all that hate spewing out of the demon-possessed mouthes of those Islamic/Moslem Imams; what with their war on women & children, Israel (the Jewish people) & us Christians!!! All their hatred towards us normal folks IS very sickening to say the least...and I'm as mad as heck, and I can't take it anymore!!!

Those songs you posted above says it all about the way we feel--homesickwise. I can't wait to click on 'em to listen to the Gaither Gospel Family Singers singing about our homesick blues.

PLEASE COME QUICKLY, LORD JESUS, & TAKE US OUT OF HERE!!! PLEASE!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy