Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pope Francis visiting the Middle East, but...

This morning when I turned on the TV to FoxNews...I saw on the ticker that the FP Pope Francis first, is visiting King Abdullah II & his wife in Jordan. Then from there he's going to Bethlehem (Jesus' earthly hometown) to meet with Abbas & his fellow phony Palestinian leaders. And there, the ticker ended about the FP's visitations.

It looks like to me that he has no intention whatsoever to visit Israel to meet with Bibi, but ONLY with members of the RCC...whom he (the FP) claims (I say sarcastically) are the "only" Christians.

I betcha ten-to-one, that God is keeping His eye(s) on everything this Pope does, isn't He!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Pope Francis visiting the Middle East, but...

He'll also be meeting with Moslems, don't forget.

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Pope Francis to arrive in Jordan for Middle East visit

The Pope is due to arrive in Jordan at the start of a three-day visit to the Middle East which will also take him to Israel and the Palestinian territories. Pope Francis will first travel to Amman, where he will celebrate Mass in a stadium, and later meet Syrian refugees. The official purpose of the visit is to improve ties with the Orthodox Church.

Read more:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-27551843

I don't know if whether or not you folks get that EWTN (RCC) channel on cable TV, but...

I just now watched the FP Pope Francis' sojorn to Bethlehem, Israel (NOT Palestine). As I watched, I thought his visit was some kind of sick joke!!!

I took notice that the mirial (sp.?) of 3 Catholic Priests stood-in for the 3 Wisemen; for the shepherds...I saw a Nun standing at the far end; the Palestinian baby that supposed to be Jesus w/black curly hair, was wrapped in a black & white Palestinian/or Arab headgear, substituting for swaddling clothes.

I also saw the phony Palestinian Pres. Mahmoud Abbas there sitting in the front row. The FP invited Abbas & Israel's Pres. Shimon Perez (NOT Bibi)to come to the Vatican to pray for peace. We'll have to wait to see IF this happens, won't we!? Especially, since an Israeli/or Jewish person isn't suppose to enter a Gentile RCC church

Next, the FP is due to head for Israel on his last stop to the Holy Land, that they're (the RCC) is calling his trip.

Gee!!! One can't wait to see what happens there, can we!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

FoxNews has now reported the latest news on the FP Pope Francis' trip to Bethlehem, Israel (NOT Palestine)...and then to Tel Aviv, to meet with both Pres. Shimon Perez & Bibi!

I meant to mention that when that Muslim climbed that high tower to cater-waller, everyone at the Bethlehem mass, completely drowned out that caterwaller. What a way to go!!!

When I heard that caterwallerer, I thought to myself Full House's Stephanie Tanner (Jodie Sweetin)'s favorite phrase--"How rude!!!"

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. B/c I can't spell his surname, I like to call our favorite Israeli Prime Minster by his nickname, which is--Bibi.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!
For Your Discernment!

Read this from 5Doves...

Steve Mullin (25 May 2014) - "Pope's Visit to the Middle East"

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2014/stevem525.htm

This is the FP Pope's Holy Land Visit schedule that Steve provided for us over at 5Doves. It's his (Steve's) comments that bare taking notice of, that you really "should" read.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Netanyahu: Pope visiting only Mideast state to offer true freedom of religion

PM says he appreciates pontiff's stance against anti-Semitism, especially in light of rising Jew hatred as was seen in Brussels attack.

We welcome the arrival of Pope Francis to the Land of Israel, the Holy Land. His visit here is an opportunity to show the world the true Israel, the advanced, modern and tolerant Israel, in effect, the only country in the Middle East that ensures complete freedom of worship to those of all faiths, guards the holy places and ensures the rights of all – Jews, Muslims, Christians, everybody," he stated.

Netanyahu said that he appreciates "the Pope's strong stand against anti-Semitism, especially in light of the surging Jew hatred that we have witnessed in recent days."

http://www.jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Netanyahu-Pope-visiting-only-Mideast-state-to-offer-true-freedom-of-religion-353279

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"