Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The contributions of the Catholic Church "Very Eye Opening"

​​
​T​he Charity Hospital run by the Sisters of Charity in New Orleans, along with the Upjohn company developed the plasma system in

the 1930's that saved so many lives in WWII, Korea, Vietnam and in the Middle East now.

During the Civil War most of the nurses were nuns.

EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT CATHOLIC, THIS IS EYE OPENING.......

When the Catholic Church was founded, in this country there were no hospitals.

Today, one out of five people in this country receive their medical care at a Catholic hospital. Think about St. Jude’s.

When the Catholic Church was founded, in this country there were no schools.

Today, the Catholic Church teaches 3 million students a day, in its more than 250 Catholic Colleges and Universities, in its more

than 1200 Catholic High Schools and its more than 5000 Catholic grade schools.

Every day, the Catholic Church feeds, clothes, shelters and educates more people than any other organization in the world.

The new Obama Health Mandate could end all this and the tax payers would have to make up the loss .

Also, all Catholic adoption services would come to an end; a human disaster.

There are more than 77 million Catholics in this country. I'm wondering if they know that Obama Care will majorly affect their charitable institutions?

Re: The contributions of the Catholic Church "Very Eye Opening"

Thanks Julie, for posting this interesting article.

That is very eye opening indeed! That's too bad if the Catholic Church will not be able to continue with their charities, helping others. It seems that there is so much evil and wicked things that are rampant, and are called, good; yet
the things that are good are called evil, and are being forced to stop their operation due to government bureaucracy.

Truly, we are living in the endtimes, as all Christians, are being affected in one way or another.

Come Lord Jesus, Come Quickly,

God Bless!

Valerie