Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!

Good Morning All!

During the wee hours of this morning of 05.22.2014, I had to get up to answer Nature's call...then I happen to notice the Moon starting to rise in the eastern dawn sky.

As I stood there watching it rise, the words of the chorus to this beautiful hymn--"Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus" entered my mind, which go like this...

Turn your eyes upon Jesus
Look full into His wonderful face
And the things of earth will grow strangely dim
In the light of His glory and grace.

And as I laid there in bed asleep, I felt Jesus again hugging me...and then He said, "I'm coming for you."

WOW!!! Now I ask you all, isn't that totally awesome or what!?!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus

Thanks for the song Tammy.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!
For Your Discernment!

You're most welcome, Valerie, for the above beautiful hymn--"Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus".

I also believe that the reason this hymn was put into my thoughts & mind, is b/c I was in deep thoughts (even to the point of being in tears) about the souls of Wyatt & Josie Earp...regarding their salvation. Please read the following Wikipedia biography on Wyatt, and you'll see why I was fretting so deep in my thoughts about them...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wyatt_Earp

As I just now relistened to the above song, I believe Jesus could've been telling me something...something of the compassion and mercy He felt for that thief on the cross next to Him, just as He also has/had for Wyatt.

Do you too, (since someone of faith didn't get to the Earps in their declining years) think Wyatt is being remorseful...which is why he so desparately wanted put the truth to come out about him? Even as I wondered, I already knew that God knows "everything" about Wyatt Berry Knabb Earp; and yet He loves him no matter what he may have done in his past...that nothing on earth could ever seperate him from the love of his Heavenly Father.

Maranatha!
Tammy

God knows everything about Wyatt, and about us Tammy, as well.

He knew us before we were in our Mother's womb. He knew of our beginning,
and knows on how we will end up; there isn't anything that God doesn't know,
or cannot do. For all things, are know by God, and are possible through him.
That's why, many a times, we do the best we know how, and the rest we leave in God's hands. He is our loving Father, and wants only the best for His children.
Thanks be to God for His mercy, love, and act of forgiveness. What an awesome God and Father we serve. Amen!!!

Valerie,

Absolutely! Absolutely!

I felt that certain sense of peace come over me, that Jesus had indeed intervened for me in the Earps & my behalf.

It's like I am unable to seek forgiveness/nor forgive those whom may nolonger be here/or am out of my reach inperson, I know that Jesus can do it for me. And that the same can be done for Wyatt & Josie. For with God, ALL things are possible, and NO task is too difficult that He can't help me/or us solve.

&

Maranatha!
Tammy