Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Feeding The Homeless" Is A Crime In Increasingly More US Cities

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

"Feeding The Homeless" Is A Crime In Increasingly More US Cities

Have you ever given food to a homeless person? Well, if you do it again in the future it might be a criminal act depending on where you live. Right now, there are dozens of major U.S. cities that have already passed laws against feeding the homeless.

Read more:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-05-16/feeding-homeless-crime-increasingly-more-us-cities

Re: "Feeding The Homeless" Is A Crime In Increasingly More US Cities

How did we get from the health care bill in taking care of everybody's needs to attacking the homeless? They are polar opposites.

The deception alone is enough to put fear in my heart much less the reality of the situation.

Re: "Feeding The Homeless" Is A Crime In Increasingly More US Cities

Bob D.,

In God's eyes it's the reverse, it is a crime not to feed the homeless, who
are no doubt hungry. As Christians it seems we will have to make choices when it comes to the homeless; do we listen to God's word, or do we listen and obey man's word/law in the cities...The choice is ours!

I say feed the hungry, especially, those, who never chose their lifestyle but for whatever reason, landed on the streets, mental illness, job loss, loss of family, abandonment of young and old, alcoholism, drugs, etc. Only ones that should be exempt are those who do not want to work for a living, and choose to beg instead, because they are lazy. I can always tell the real thing, and those who are trying to pull a fraud. Even feed them, buy the food, and give it to them instead of money if you're not sure.

God asked, “Is it not to share your food with the hungry and to provide the poor wanderer with shelter when you see the naked, to clothe them, and not to turn away from your own flesh and blood” (Isaiah 58:7)? We also need to “Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute. Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy” (Prov 31:8-9). In fact, “The righteous care about justice for the poor, but the wicked have no such concern” (Prov 29:7).

Jesus Warns of Those Who Ignore the Poor
Jesus gave a startling wake up call to all who would profess their belief in Him in. When Jesus comes to the earth and judges between the sheep and the goats, “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’ They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’ He will reply, ‘I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least among you, you did not do for me‘“ (Matthew 25:41-45).

Read more: http://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/what-does-the-bible-say-about-helping-the-poor/#ixzz32DxU34L8

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"