Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Warren Buffett has given $1.2 billion to abortion groups

May 13, 2014, marks one year since Philadelphia abortion Dr. Kermit Gosnell was convicted of first-degree murder “in the deaths of three babies who were delivered alive and then killed with scissors at his grimy, ‘house of horrors’ clinic,” according to the Associated Press. Gosnell instantly became the face of abortion in the prolife community.

But there’s another, more recognizable face pushing abortion in the U.S. – liberal billionaire Warren Buffett. The so-called “Oracle of Omaha” has donated more than $1.2 billion to abortion organizations from 2001 to 2012.

That’s equal to the cost of roughly 2.7 million first-trimester abortions – more than twice the number of abortions that occur in an entire year in the United States. Unlike Gosnell, however, everything Buffett has done has been entirely legal. But Buffett does share something else in common with the abortionist. Both their stories have been largely unreported.

Imagine the equivalent of the lives of 2.7 million children snuffed out to serve the whims of the third richest man in the world. Most people would say that’s a story, most likely several.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/05/13/warren-buffet-donates-12-billion-to-abortion-groups/

Re: Warren Buffett has given $1.2 billion to abortion groups

Valerie,

I would not want to be standing in his shoes when he stands before God, "I Am That I Am" at the great white throne judgement.

"Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold"

Matthew 24:12

This is definitely the spirit of Moloch.

Steve O. wrote about Moloch (represented by a bull or owl) under Texas Sue's post "Pope Francis Says Christians Do Not Exist Outside The Roman Catholic Church"

Maranatha,

Julie

Re: Warren Buffett has given $1.2 billion to abortion groups

Julie see my reply and answer to Texas Sue's post that you mentioned about on that thread in question.

Wickedness, evil of every kind, is abound, and the most innocent, the unborn,
are paying with their lives.

1Timonthy 6:10
Aramaic Bible in Plain English
But the root of all these evils is the love of money, and there are some who have desired it and have erred from the faith and have brought themselves many miseries.

W. B. desire to use his money to kill the unborn; his greatest miseries are yet
to come to pass, during eternity. This will be one place his money will be worthless,
and he won't be able to get his desires met. Their blood cries for vengeance and looking at his age, he doesn't have too much longer; before it's time for him, to pay the price for supporting killing of millions of lives.

Woe to those who call evil good!

The pro choice people are partly right..it's your body

Warren Buffett has given $1.2 billion to abortion groups

Well, let me hop into my handy dandy time machine and go back to the day Buffett was conceived and provide his mother with the "service" he loves to donate to...blood sacrifice to Moloch..that's what these abortions are..

Check this pic out, don't worry, it's G rated, Gloria Steinem celebrating her abortion, with a Pyramid hand signal. Hmmmmm...

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/106453664/idiot.jpg

The pro choice people are partly right. It's your body, so do what you want to. The thing is, a baby is a new DNA creation, part yours and part daddy too. This new DNA baby really is not your body, it's different DNA..a unique creation..

Another can of worms is gonna be cloning, then watch out. There's been a movie on that already, with people creating clones for spare parts..

Re: The pro choice people are partly right..it's your body

Only yesterday, 05.18.2014, happen to be reading about The Rich Man and Lazarus, another story told by none other than Jesus, Himself, in Luke 16:19-31 KJV.

Do you suppose that Warren Buffet & his fellow abortionist supporters, will end up in the same place as The Rich Man, which is Hades?

I won't post it here, but you can read all about it in the above scripture.

Maranatha!
Tammy

If Buffet doesn't turn to Jesus for salvation, he will, sad to say. He can yet be saved and be forgiven for his support of abortion, but he has to make the decision to accept Jesus' free gift of salvation.

TAMMY,

"YES", if he doesn't repent, which I don't see him doing it at the moment,
he and those like him, will spend eternity in the pits of Hell.