Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pope Francis Says Christians Do Not Exist Outside The Roman Catholic Church

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=21558

Re: Pope Francis Says Christians Do Not Exist Outside The Roman Catholic Church

Which is why, T/Sue, Billy & his son, Franklin Graham both totally disagree with Pope Francis, because they tell us that...

JESUS DOES NOT BELONG TO A SMALL SELECT FEW...FOR HE BELONGS TO THE **WHOLE WORLD**!!!

Therefore--I, along with the Grahams, totally disagree with "this" Pope, don't you!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Pope Francis Says Christians Do Not Exist Outside The Roman Catholic Church.. the pope is right

well, the pope is totally correct...

Yall excuse me now, while I go pray to the co-redemptress Mary and worship some saints too...it's gonna be a busy weekend, with my Mormon elder meeting, the confab with the jehovahs witnesses, and then Sunday it's some worship with my new Chrislam group I'm starting, and finally a visit to the new space alien / god alliance group, if I can find my special underwear I left at the Masonic Lodge last week.

See ya at the Santeria session next weekend...by the way, who is this Jesus you guys keeping talking about?

Re: Pope Francis Says Christians Do Not Exist Outside The Roman Catholic Church.. the pope is right

Jesus is the only way. He is the truth the way and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Him. You do not need the Pope for salvation, or Mary. Jesus completed it all on the cross. His blood cleansed us for all time. All you have to do is believe that He is the Son of the Living God, your sins have been forgiven and you are washed in His blood and now you are white as snow. Jesus would say, "Go and sin no more".

LOL Steve,

Don't forget about the owl god at bohemian grove, where our presidents gather and have ritualistic meetings. Maybe the owl god is who dropped all of those obelisk all over the world. How can people wear such aluminum foil helmets?

Lord, please come get us before this world goes completely mad!

Maranatha!

Julie

You said it, Julie!

yes, important stuff for sure. Moloch

this is very interesting reading right here on the Grove.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Wicca%20%26%20Witchcraft/bohemian_grove_exposed.htm

"The Canaanite deity, Moloch, was worshipped in Greece, Babylon and later in Europe. It is normally symbolized by a bull or an owl, or some type of horned beast, and children are sacrificed to it. It is the precursor of all modern death cults. What purpose does this all serve, having world leaders congregate and engage in an ancient Canaanite ritual of mock child sacrifice? It is a way of binding them together.

No where is the origin of the cult more in evidence than in former German chancellor Helmut Schmidt's own autobiography, MEN IN POWERS: A POLITICAL RETROSPECTIVE. He talks about how they have their own German groves, where they do Druidic rituals, but his favorite place to do the rituals is at Bohemian Grove. This is a book you can get at the library, written by Schmidt. He talks about the Trilateral Commission, the Council On Foreign Relations (CFR), the Bilderberg Group and world government. He says that much of the decisions are made at the Bohemian Grove. "

The Pope is wrong, Christians is anyone who follows the teaching of our Lord Jesus, no matter what their Christian denominations is. Those people are wrong who say Catholics are not Christians, they are Christians as well. Mary is the Mother of Jesus, not to be worshipped, but always to be respected, as the Lord's Mother, and not be a target, especially, since she was chosen to give birth God's Son, and to raise Jesus; God chose her to be Jesus' earthly Mother.

I suggest that no one should listen to this Pope, because he will be the false religious leader. Most likely, "Chrislam", will be the false religion of all religions and I'm sure others will be added during the tribulation, but it won't be Christianity as we know it at present. It's already in the works as we all have been made aware of, in other posts here. Christianity, will fall apart, which it has done already, but will get worse during the tribulation. Remember the A.C. will be worshipped, calling himself god!

What will that religion be called; "Worship of the Beast" Devil worship, Dark Master Satanic Worship, Worship "The One" your new god, for a New World?

Don't listen to any man or woman, read the word of God and take His word to heart in your lives; live by the inspired words of God for it has all you'll ever need for this life, and eternity.

Here's a good everything you ever wanted to know about Christianity.

Maybe this Pope Francis should read this as well.

Christianity

"Fair Use for Information"

Christianity (from the Ancient Greek word Χριστός, Christos, a translation of the Hebrew מָשִׁיחַ, Māšîăḥ, meaning "the anointed one", together with the Latin suffixes -ian and -itas) is a monotheistic religion based on the life and oral teachings of Jesus as presented in the New Testament. Christianity is the world's largest religion, with approximately 2.2 billion adherents, known as Christians. Most Christians believe that Jesus is the Son of God, fully divine and fully human, and the saviour of humanity whose coming was prophesied in the Old Testament. Consequently, Christians refer to Jesus as "Christ" or the Messiah.

Read more:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity

Found this over on 5Doves...

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!
For Your Discernment!

Pastor Bob (18 May 2014) - "[New Post] Pope Francis Says Christians Do Not Exist Outside The Roman Catholic Church"

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2014/pastorbob518-8.htm

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Pope Francis Says Christians Do Not Exist Outside The Roman Catholic Church

Tammy, Texas Sue started the thread, and posted the exact website, with the same Pastor Bob D...Your post is a repeat of the same.

Texas Sue
FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=21558

I just read another article about his trip to Israel. It said he would helicopter from Jordan into Bethlehem to meet with the Palestinians and said something to the effect of his being their "Che Gruvera". Sounds very much like he is in total sympathy with the poor Pali's. This one is turning out to be a poster boy for replacement theology.

UGH!!! Not good, is it, Valerie & T/Sue.

Btw, Val, thanks for your heads-up, re: Sue & me unintentionally posting the same thing. Sowwy about that.

Maranatha!
Tammy